Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner (674 Views)

Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by ebukajay184: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2019
IgbereTV reports that the family of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB), Nnandi Kanu has appealed to the Abia State Commissioner of Police, Ene Okon to leave their son and brother alone.

Emma Kanu, who is the spokesman for Kanu's family has said that the IPOB leader did nothing to warrant his arrest and that Nnamdi Kanu is even working to see to the liberation of the Police Commissioner.

The police Commissioner had warned that the IPOB leader would be arrested if he comes into Abia State for his mother’s burial.

Emma Kanu said, “Arrest my brother for what offence? He should leave Nnamdi Kanu alone and go after the Fulani herdsmen who have been killing people in Abia State and elsewhere.

“What has he (CP) done about the Fulani herdsmen and the rest of it? And what is Nnamdi Kanu’s crime to him?

“Please ask the commissioner of police how many Fulani herdsmen he arrested and taken to court.

“Also ask him, how many people who have killed people in this country in the name of Islam has he arrested and taken to court; how much more a man who has done nothing wrong.

“If CP Okon does not know, inform him that Nnamdi Kanu’s agitation is for his own good, short and simple, IPOB has come to liberate him because he is a Biafran too.

“Forget about his open denials we know why it is so, but deep down inside him, he knows that what I’m saying is the truth, that he is a Biafran inside out.”

The police had warned it would not entertain any group in the name of IPOB during your mother’s burial because it is a proscribed organization.

Emma Kanu, added, “Proscribed by who, by a Kangaroo court? Proscribed by Kangaroo court, yes, rubber-stamp court, yes.

“I was expecting the CP to stand firm and make sure the Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram and the rest of them are proscribed and not IPOB because we do not carry gun nor do we carry any weapon.

“The CP should know that my mother’s body does not belong to IPOB alone, but to humanity around the world. I will like to know what exactly Nnamdi Kanu has done to Abia State commissioner of police as a person.

“If the proscription of IPOB was sensible enough, tell him that I said Nnamdi Kanu has come to liberate him from the shackles of the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1173111/leave-nnamdi-kanu-alone-kanus-family-tells-abia-police-commissioner/

Re: Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by ebukajay184: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by voltron14: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2019
grin
Re: Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by helinues: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Are they holding him in the first place?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by efeski(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Dont they realise that Nnamdi Kanu jumped bail which is an offence to warrant his arrest?

Mazi should take cue from Sowore.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Imagine! They are asking what offense?

Someone that jumped bail?

These people are illiterates to the core.

Now I can see how Nnamdi Kanu is easily manipulating them.

Anyway, please allow Nnamdi Kanu to bury his mother in peace o.

Tell him to enter Nigeria and bury his mother, no shaking. Israel is behind him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by chukwuibuipob: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2019
angry grin grin wink grin sad
efeski:
Dont they realise that Nnamdi Kanu jumped bail which is an offence to warrant his arrest? Sorry! Yoruba pipu aren't coward wink cool

Mazi should take cue from Sowore.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
undecided.SOWORE didn't runz/dress like Atilogwu masquerade and runz like the yellow hunchback PIGS leader..I'm Igbo from Nsukka cool wink smiley. FG shud forgive Kanu ,let the con artist com giv him mama last respect. embarassed sad
Re: Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by chukwuibuipob: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2019
angry angry angry yes! The CP shud face front. angry
Re: Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by Chibuzoc(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2019
FrLukas:
[s]! They are asking what offence?

Now I can how Nnamdi Kanu is easily manipulating them.

Tell him to enter Nigeria and bury his mother, no shaking. Israel is behind him.[/s]

Small boy shut up
Re: Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2019
FrLukas:
Imagine! They are asking what offence?

Now I can how Nnamdi Kanu is easily manipulating them.

Tell him to enter Nigeria and bury his mother, no shaking. Israel is behind him.

As intelligent as you are you can't speak for the betterment of your Nigeria
Your Army arrest Terrorist Boko Haram members
And still admit them into Nigeria Army
Or NDA Recycling Terrorist next 10years go de very interesting members of Boko will have high ranks, Majors, Captain etc.

No Nigeria man is intelligent if you claim that your Nigeria people are so intelligent look at the way your so called Professors are running the Economy of Nigeria and the Universities
Sex for grade by a supposed PHD holder is that intelligent you wah de form Google and dictionary you can't even speak
Your intelligence is the definition of OLODO, MUMU, ATURU
Re: Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by chukwuibuipob: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2019
grin wink sad angry cheesy
Fadomero:
shut up if you don't know what to say if you like come from hell
Long John embarassed grin.Nepa won't need a ladder if dey have confused pipu like u.U even quote me twice undecided grin grin.Take am easy make u nor get hypertension sad embarassed
Re: Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone – Kanu’s Family Tell Abia Police Commissioner by Charmingrascal(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2019
Emma Kanu asks wat has Nnmadi Kanu done?

Kanu jumped bail

(1) (Reply)

The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget - Check Who Am Talking About / Please Avoids Danfo Bus If You Can, One Chance Robbery Is Going On The Increase / Elections: Let Nigerians Elect Their Choice, Buhari Warns INEC, Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.