Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents (17327 Views)

How Buhari, Jonathan, Will Shape Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Polls / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks At Ijaw Elders Forum(photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by LANDLORD72: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

GEJ should stop seeking relevance with all his sanctimonious talks.
He alone is the architect of the electoral decadence of today.

If only he had the balls to sit tight and call off Jega's bluff, Nigerians may have had a better life and consolidated on the progress of Yaradua.
But he mumuishly handed over despite seeing how flawed the election was.

He was scared of being Gbagboed when even Gbagbo wasn't scared.

I've never seen such cluelessness.
God forbid that our descendants be found sleeping on duty or overly clueless in the face of power like GEJ.

If Goodluck jonathan did not handover to Buhari Nigeria could have become Somalia today Enjoy your next level
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Gandollaar(f): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2019
ubimagos:
If I comment now, his supporters will come after me, meanwhile, Nigerians witnessed the highest bloody incidences during elections under his watch, now playing the ostrich. Mind you it's not as if I am comparing a lesser evil with a bigger one as his fans would want to say.
Shut up! Even you know you are lying. Ubima rat!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by fairchuks: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2019
Everything that my country is facing now is your fault... So stop all this your talks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by gazza07(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only he had the balls to sit tight and call off Jega's bluff, Nigerians may have had a better life and consolidated on the progress of Yaradua.

God forbid that our descendants be found sleeping on duty or overly clueless in the face of power like GEJ.

what are saying Mr man! He shouldn't have conceeded to defeat? Guy face buhari, he's more of your problem than gej

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by maxiuc(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84517810:

God punish PDP for all these evil and violent politics they brought to Nigeria as a nation........along with all politicians involved in all the incessant killings.
They will all never know peace in their miserable lives.
No be curse,
na FACT!
maggot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Gap2020(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2019
What is he saying, after dining with the winner of the said election. Your leadership style is funny Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Mizwisdom(f): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2019
My respect is totally gone for this man, since I learned he's a caricature
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Mizwisdom(f): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
Which nonsense sad incident is he talking about when he cowardly gave this useless old for nothing son of illegal immigrant vegitable the office that is made for a pure Nigerian.. Jona I spit on your coward senseless manner in which you throw away the towel to this master of recession. Keep shut you are a disgrace to real Nigerians.

To make matters worse he dashed them Bayelsa too.
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by LZAA: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2019
payperpost:

hate speech, death by hanging
tongue
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by MrCEO69(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
RolexOfGeneva:
It's just so sad that we don't hear stuffs like dis in other continents. I don't think Africa will survive as a continent by the next 1000 years with the way things are going. We should start looking for other systems of government besides democracy cause it's definitely irrelevant to we Africans.

Please Africa will remain except countries like Nigeria �� that doesn't to progress in this life... So give Nigeria 20yrs it will collapse. Many African countries v moved on..
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Codes151(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
You always speak like a clouded illiterate.

You stay in your pig Hole to know how governance is ran?
Find sth useful to do with your poor Stricken life cuz over here, we tired of reading useless quotes from illiterates...

You think democracy is by raising shoulders and eyeball? Zombie
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Codes151(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
post=84517810:

God punish PDP for all these evil and violent politics they brought to Nigeria as a nation........along with all politicians involved in all the incessant killings.
They will all never know peace in their miserable lives.
No be curse,
na FACT!
this senile illiterate is another nuisance on NL.

People with brains like this are backward hypocrites!

You think you can play sarcasm!?

No wonder you fry chicken on the road side for a living
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Insectkiller: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Coward..

You should have divorce d marriage once and for all...

You caused dis menace of herdsmen..

It's could have been a welldone to have divorce d marriage that had lingered for long without any love...

There is NO Love, NO Tolerance...

cool shocked
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by MrMoney55: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
wheres ur own father canhe be president if hes so brave idiot
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

To make matters worse he dashed them Bayelsa too.

Weak man, but something better will come out from the South soon. Let's pray and hope and wait.
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by ukeaobiri: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=Gandollaar post=84519580]I totally agree with you.[/quote

I totally disagree with you
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Legendguru: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oh
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Kenturkey048(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Samostical:
Thank God you left power. You keep speaking likes a kindergarten teacher which you were. I don't I don't speak English well but I'm proud that I can use it and insult you whenever you misbehave.
mature speaker...we sight you....you better leave who is far ahead of your generation and think of how to make your life good ..from the look of things you've not even left secondary school,you are here hating someone you should be praying to.
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Kenturkey048(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
NgwalandAbia:

Weak man, but something better will come out from the South soon. Let's pray and hope and wait.
strong man...So he should keep supporting what's wrong
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Kenturkey048(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

useless people liking useless comment.....
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kenturkey048:
mature speaker...we sight you....you better leave who is far ahead of your generation and think of how to make your life good ..from the look of things you've not even left secondary school,you are here hating someone you should be praying to.
Mr Graduate, I am humbled by your elementary comment.
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by Kenturkey048(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Samostical:
Mr Graduate, I am humbled by your elementary comment.
no na you be graduate ooo..Mr Jonathan hater....
Re: Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents by izicooo(f): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

itz obvious you are intellectually sound, you stole those words from my mind..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference / Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media / Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.