Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda (499 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda by Psalm6ix: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2019
Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda!!!

Lol! This happened live in Uganda

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpnok9eURS8

Please Subscribe To Our Channel For More Informative and Celebrity Videos >>

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkrmV1_Pwz_MX58UT3ZNLDA/?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda by RentedReality(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2019
Lol

I wonder what he will do when he finds out they weren't paying tithes lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda by donstan18: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2019
Only in countries like Uganda, Zimbabwe and Kenya, will this kind of new be found.
Re: Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda by Davash222(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2019
RentedReality:
Lol

I wonder what he will do when he finds out they weren't paying tithes lipsrsealed
My left mind is telling me that’s the main reason he’s flogging them. Lol
Re: Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda by RentedReality(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2019
Davash222:

My left mind is telling me that’s the main reason he’s flogging them. Lol

Azzin grin

E touch am
Re: Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda by Psalm6ix: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2019
RentedReality:
Lol

LOL... That one na die
Re: Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda by beresponsible(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2019
Christianity becoming the joke of the town
Re: Pastor Flogs His Church Members For Missing His Church Service In Uganda by Psalm6ix: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2019
beresponsible:
Christianity becoming the joke of the town

Ah swear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Practicing Religion Or Are You In A Relationship With God? / 2020 Vision? What To Expect. (by Truthunedited) *very Important* / Is Real Spiritual Awakening Occult Related?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.