Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

100% Nija - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 100% Nija (4408 Views)

See Picture Of Nija Soldier Seek For Prayer In The Bush / See A Typical Nija Girls' Attitude / Loving Nija Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Nija by sweetmum(f): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2010
An Igbo man who makes caskets was going to deliver one of his coffins when his car broke down.

Trying not to be late, he put the coffin on his head and began heading to his destination.

9ja Police with their wahala saw him and wanted to extort money off him so they challenged him.

"Come! where u dey carry dat thing go?"

Trust Igbo man, na him replied, "I no like the place where dem bury me so i dey try relocate, " :

Omo! see as Olopa tear race ‎​​  ‎​  .=))

HAVE A WONDERFUL NITE

__._,_.___

Re: 100% Nija by gidson12(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
Is dat the end of the joke! undecided
Re: 100% Nija by StudioCFR(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2010
When is the part 2 of dis joke coming out?

(1) (Reply)

Silly / Breaking News! Orji Uzor Kalu Finally Arrested In Abuja / Can You Crack This CRAAAZY Puzzzle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.