Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Effects Of What We Watch To Gain And Learn From. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Effects Of What We Watch To Gain And Learn From. (274 Views)

BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: 10 Life Lessons To Learn From The Season 6 / The Economic Gain And The Social Pain Of Big Brother Nigeria - (video Analysis) / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of What We Watch To Gain And Learn From. by Governorpreside: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2019
Today, lots Tv Channels are being broadcasted to entertain and information us. Targeting the the youth(s) because of heigh percentage in population. Marketers and Promoters of this channels sign up specific programs just for said targets --- The young and youths.
I was opporuned to visit a relative (young & a mom). I noticed a particular channed was all she was interested in "Zeeworld". At first, it picked my interest because from what I know, it's one of the best station for lots of Nigerian ladies/girls.
Well, my very first try to sit and get what is so interesting about this channel was a disappointment(my opinion). I queried what's so interesting about the program/series being aired one after the other, she simply said "its interesting and i use it to waste time". Funny enough, she complained alot while watching this series "ahh this people sef they always repeat one thing. How can somebody be killed and come back again 4 times, does it mean he just can't turn small to see him passing, ......" I was happy with this complain because what I was watching is no were near what I can comprehend, understand or even faction into reality(my opinion). Then I told her to change the channel atleast to something we can understand or learn something from. Surprisingly she pretended not to hear me and adjusted comfortably with more attention to the TV. Judging from this body movement, 6th sense says she loves what' she's watching.

My question to fans of this TV and its series movies:

1. What do or have you ever learnt from this TV station because from what I saw, they have lots of movies after movies for you.

2. To the ladies married or single. how has anything you learnt from here been used or applied in real life.

3. This movies you glue to, Is it:
Educational(Formal, Informal or Non Formal), does it teach applicable moral, romance, survival, business, technology, awesomeness, politics, career path, enterprnure, make you think outside the box?, does it give past(history) or future glimpse of information you can reference to??,.......etc.

I am not a fan means I have something against the station. NO. judging from the fame it's getting in Nigeria, with lots of youths buying what they are selling, it has nothing to teach in my opinion though.

Please this is not a hate write up but an observation of what great population are attracted to that lackes above mentioned things to teach.

To those that feels same as me, we stand to be corrected by those who sees what we don't see or understand what we don't understand for making it their best TV station with their programs.

Please typo error if notice can be corrected or pointed out as this is intended for pubic opinion irrespective of gender.

Peace.
Re: Effects Of What We Watch To Gain And Learn From. by meobizy(f): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ok. When you’re done with this try the premiere league next. I want to see a write-up on that.

(1) (Reply)

Join My Whatsapp TV Channel / Download Music : Bravoprinz - Tony Montana Ft Mr Eazi / Celebrity net worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.