Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Merry Christmas in advance To You..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas in advance To You..... (1008 Views)

Christmas In Owerri (pictures) / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Merry Christmas / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2019
Merry Christmas to you my fellow nairalanders. Lefulefu,deepfeel,akuruoulo,lamasta,Lovelyn45,Icon79,40secondsguy,lalasticla,cc seun,morenikeji070,ubunja,musachukwudi,emmanuel226,seunmohmoh,iLegend,,

Shewrites,topher052 and all the writers in lit. section (all your stories inspire me to write,tho I'm a scientist. Currently on my first book),c Ishilove,c Dominique and so on.

Please if I've insulted you before and you happen to see me offline,just know that it was all an audio insult lol.

My future hubby in any case you're seeing this,merry Christmas to you too. Stay safe wherever you are.

What is/was the very best and greatest Christmas gift you've ever received so far?
And what are your plans for this Christmas?
Are you travelling,organizing a small family get together, just staying indoors, visiting the less privileged and being the Santa of this month?

Which ever one you choose,still wishing you a very warm and happy Christmas from the depth of my heart. May all your wishes and heart desires come true.

MODiFIED: So you don't say merry Christmas around here till 25th? (Its not so in the alien world though). Akudghulisganshlio
Meaning: my sincere apologies.
cc lalasticlelala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Icon79(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thank you, my dear!

And Merry Christmas to you too!!

O pari

StacyO:
Merry Christmas to you my fellow nairalanders. Lefulefu,deepfeel,strikeback,akuruoulo,Lovelyn45,Icon79,40secondsguy,lalasticla,seun and so on.
What is/was the very best and greatest Christmas gift you've ever received so far?
Are you travelling,organizing a small family get together, just staying indoors, visiting the less privileged and being the Santa of this month?

Which ever one you choose,still wishing you a very warm and happy Christmas from the depth of my heart. May all your wishes and heart desires come true.
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Icon79:
Thank you, my dear!

And Merry Christmas to you too!!

O pari

Awwwwn
**kisses**
You're welcome sweetie

O pari (lolzzz)
Still don't know the meaning though.

What will you be doing this Christmas?
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Icon79(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Haha!! I will have to kill you, if I tell you grin

As per Christmas, nothing much planned …. I will just be chillaxing at home watching soccer and football.
What about you?

O pari

StacyO:

Awwwwn
**kisses**
You're welcome sweetie

O pari (lolzzz)
Still don't know the meaning though.

What will you be doing this Christmas?
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2019
Icon79:
Haha!! I will have to kill you, if I tell you grin

As per Christmas, nothing much planned …. I will just be chillaxing at home watching soccer and football.
What about you?

O pari

Hmmm kill me?? I'll make some inquiries then.

Soccer sounds great (love playing too).
Nothing much,might be forced to travel (a lot of carnivals going to take place) OR just chill at home till next year.

I won't write O pari (just wrote it).
It must be a cult slang,right? Roflmaoo
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by StrikeBack(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
StacyO:
Merry Christmas to you my fellow nairalanders. Lefulefu,deepfeel,akuruoulo,Lovelyn45,Icon79,40secondsguy,lalasticla,cc seun,morenikeji070,musachukwudi,emmanuel226,seunmohmoh,iLegend,,
ubunja(red piller; one day that red pill go finish and the machine that is manufacturing it will spoil,Lolzzz,no mind me ooo. I like most of the awareness and you're very creative. But in any case you're a red piller,just know that there is no time to check time. When you start growing white hair,you'll need someone to look after you).
Shewrites,topher052 (all your stories inspire me to write,tho I'm a scientist),c Ishilove,c Dominique and so on.

Please if I've insulted you before and you happen to see me offline,just know that it was all an audio insult lol.

My future hubby in any case you're seeing this,merry Christmas to you too. Stay safe wherever you are.

cc: seun
cc: lalasticlala
Isn't it too early for merry Christmas?

Anyways, Merry Christmas in advance and happy new month my nairaland sweetheart.

Can I PM you?
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Deepfeel(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
stancy0 do people still celebrate Christmas? undecided I thought Christmas was for kids grin
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Icon79(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Haha!! Welcome to my cult, StacyO.

Hey, are you following me on Twitter?

O pari

StacyO:

Hmmm kill me?? I'll make some inquiries then.

Soccer sounds great (love playing too).
Nothing much,might be forced to travel (a lot of carnivals going to take place) OR just chill at home till next year.

I won't write O pari (just wrote it).
It must be a cult slang,right? Roflmaoo
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Akuruoulo(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
StacyO:
Merry Christmas to you my fellow nairalanders. Lefulefu,deepfeel,akuruoulo,Lovelyn45,Icon79,40secondsguy,lalasticla,cc seun,morenikeji070,musachukwudi,emmanuel226,seunmohmoh,iLegend,,
ubunja(red piller; one day that red pill go finish and the machine that is manufacturing it will spoil,Lolzzz,no mind me ooo. I like most of the awareness and you're very creative. But in any case you're a red piller,just know that there is no time to check time. When you start growing white hair,you'll need someone to look after you).
Shewrites,topher052 (all your stories inspire me to write,tho I'm a scientist),c Ishilove,c Dominique and so on.

THANKS DEARIE .

WISH U THE BEST .

PLZ MAY I KNOW WHO SEND ME THIS GOOD WISH ?
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Emmanuel226(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
StacyO:

tankz a lot dearie wish ya all d best
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2019
StrikeBack:
Isn't it too early for merry Christmas?

Anyways, Merry Christmas in advance and happy new month my nairaland sweetheart.

Can I PM you?
Too early?
Allow me to Christmas the Christmas in peace. Lol

If you think its too early hmmmm
Christmas gifts are already flying around n you're typing early...........
Modified: So I did some research and I discovered that you don't say merry Christmas around here until the 25th (Life of an alien).
Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2019
Emmanuel226:
tankz a lot dearie wish ya all d best
You welcome sweetie *kisses*
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by cRobo: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2019
StacyO:

Where is my kiss
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Akuruoulo:

THANKS DEARIE .

WISH U THE BEST .

PLZ MAY I KNOW WHO SEND ME THIS GOOD WISH ?
You welcome dear *kisses*
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Icon79:
Haha!! Welcome to my cult, StacyO.

Hey, are you following me on Twitter?

O pari

I know you before?? lolzzz
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2019
cRobo:

Where is my kiss
You didn't bring your face closer.
lol

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Deepfeel:
stancy0 do people still celebrate Christmas? undecided I thought Christmas was for kids grin
See your life?

In fact, no kiss for you.
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by StrikeBack(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2019
StacyO:

Too early?
Allow me to Christmas the Christmas in peace. Lol

If you think its too early hmmmm
Christmas gifts are already flying around n you're typing early...........
Leave story for Lai Mohammed

Can i PM you
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
StrikeBack:
Leave story for Lai Mohammed

Can i PM you

Even if you pm,will you receive a response??
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Icon79(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Haha!! Good answer.

Anyway, you follow me on Twitter. See my signature block for my Twitter handle.

O pari

StacyO:

I know you before?? lolzzz
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Emmanuel226(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
StacyO:

xame cool
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Akuruoulo(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
StacyO:
Alright.
may I know you?
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Akuruoulo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
StacyO:
MATHANN
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Akuruoulo:

MATHANN
How far?
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Chyxki: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2019
Stacy you're very pretty, abeg drop your contact for me nauh
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Forgiveson86(m): 2:11am On Dec 11, 2019
CHRISTMAS BONAZA!!
We provide special body fitness treatments and therapeutic massage services to our valued customers + Home Sevices within Lagos State

Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Deepfeel(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2019
StacyO:

See your life?

In fact, no kiss for you.
haba sorry na
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Chyxki:
Stacy you're very pretty, abeg drop your contact for me nauh
Is that the topic

+348957ZZZ67
That's my alien number. If you can't make a call through it,I'm sorry there is nothing I can do.
As it is now,our sattelite over here is down.
For more info:feel free to message me on idbuksulg.
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Iretii0511(m): 1:29am On Sep 03, 2020
StacyO:

Hello Starship, I mailed you but you've not replied the mail yet.
What happened? Abi some bro asked you not to reply a witch?
Common let's shuttle together and make the most of our journey dreamilly flamboyant.
I ll be your beast and baby you can be my beauty, sure I'm the one that's gonna rescue you...
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin I love this part

StacyO:
...and all the writers in lit. section (all your stories inspire me to write,tho I'm a scientist. Currently on my first book
When do we get to work together on the E.T story? embarassed

StacyO:
(Its not so in the alien world though). Akudghulisganshlio
Meaning: my sincere apologies.
What's the name of your alien language? cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ok now before I get accused of derailing a thread again tongue
What's the origin of Christmas ?
Is it biblical?

Personally, Dec 25th is like every other day and not a day to throw a birthday bash for our Good Lord Jesus. He didn't even do such for Himself and He didn't ask us to
Re: Merry Christmas in advance To You..... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
grin grin I love this part

When do we get to work together on the E.T story? embarassed

What's the name of your alien language? cheesy

You again. lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Select A Company Of Air Duct Cleaning In Melbourne? / Does your business pay every ten days? Join Fes One / Know The Secret Relation Between Web Design And SEO For Better User-experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.