Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC (15245 Views)

Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies / 2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by SadistIrohKen: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
post=84522339:
How the mighty has fallen....

From a ruling party to a party of crumbs.

Sane Nigerians stood together to pursue out the evil party that once boasted they will Rule Nigeria fpr 60 years until we stop existing as a nation.
But God pass dem! cheesy

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN.......??!
[/s]
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Abfinest007(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Was APC formed your interest?
no in ur own interest
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by SadistIrohKen: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author= post=84522441][/quote]
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Afamed: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cupp has outlived his usefulness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by lukaino(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
All these alliances would amount to exercises in futility if there are no significant electoral reforms.
The current system would never permit credible elections where votes can count.
All we will find in 2023 would be a replication of Osun, Ekiti & Kogi kind of elections across the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by richie240: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
post=84522339:

Sane Nigerians stood together to pursue out the evil party that once boasted they will Rule Nigeria fpr 60 years until we stop existing as a nation.
But God pass dem! cheesy

Pls let them be.
I just pray they get d 'support' of ipob and d rest will be history.
#dead_on_arrival
#if_u_know_u_know wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by SadistIrohKen: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
post=84522441:

Lol cheesy.
Chairman sha wan make all dis wailers quench finish before the year runs out o.
We concur!

Dear wailers,
Your wailing is our ring tone.
For as many wailers that can read and write.
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING DADDY,
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Sai Baba!!
[/s]
trash trash trash
Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
cc
omenka Simplyleo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
They said the same thing in the buildup to 2019. People who cannot submerge their egos. Small collabo between sowore and durotoye and the cbn guy scattered in less than a month. Na today?
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by helinues: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mushroom party planning to merge together

I laugh in mandarin
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by SadistIrohKen: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Mushroom party planning to merge together

I laugh in mandarin
[/s]
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by adeiza4u(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Well, such will be a welcome idea provided they'll field Omoyele Sowore as its Presidential candidate.
TeamAAC
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Awoleesu(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Lmao.
You can't beat APC in 2023, Osinbajo is our president come 2023.
APC will rule for at least 50 years.

Same way PDP boasted in the past!

Truly, power does intoxicate...
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by carsonola(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
4 ur widest dream abi
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by seangy4konji: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
You guys should chill. We never enter 2020 yet self

This power hungry bastards.
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Abfinest007:
yes APC as a party is bad but these people are doing this for their own selfish interest

If the smaller parties merge I can take them seriously but any association with PDP has no credibility and will only serve to tarnish the image of those who for now have credibility but no national reach or momentum.
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
All these plenty grammar will not unseat the murderous and desperate APC. The only language APC understands is violence and force. The PDP and its allies must prepare to take it by force. Bring the war to these bastards who wouldn't allow free and fair elections.
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Urchman200: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
omenka:
Lol. I see APGA absorbing pdp.

Pdp has been such a terrible opposition. Dont know if I could blame that on the entire party superstructure or secondus. But Pdp's outing will be far worse in 2023, except of course the come under the shadow of APGA.

Ndiara party.
I wanted support this assertion until I noticed that the comment is coming from u.
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
It took Tinubu and Buhari approximately 12 years of building their base from nothing before they merged.

These ones are still talking. They will then form party in January 2023 and think they can make a difference. Even a party like kowa that we all thought would amount to something is completely dead.
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Solsix(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Waste of time
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Thegoodone13(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
H
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by foolbuster: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
DCmonster:
It's an assembly of educated idiots. Just because buhari has refused to grant their wishes they want to form a new political party. All of you idiots that brought in this present government of calamity will go into political oblivion before 2023. You all will be shocked especially that thick lipped fugly hippo looking woman who is always on glasses.

Na wa ooo but what exactly do you people want na aaaa. I am begining to think Nigerians are begining to go crazy.

Ok, what is the way forward?
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Topmaike007(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
How many parties have followers like APC and PDP, only parties with good credibility can outsmart APC, just as how ACN, APGA fraction, CpC and ANPP that are all known merge together to form APC outclassed PDP in 2015

If its only PDP and Some yeye parties I doubt it
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by omoiyalayi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
They did it in 2019 but failed

Over 50 political parties merged with pdp & formed cupp against apc leading to presidential election in 2019 and still failed

They will come together again & still failed except their intention is to restructure the system of governance in such a way that nigeria wealth will not be in the pocket of few & people can feel the impact of governance & not what we ve on ground now

1 Like

Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by MrBONE2(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Lmao.
You can't beat APC in 2023, Osinbajo is our president come 2023.
APC will rule for at least 50 years.

APC till 3015 grin

BaBu till 3023 grin

Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Sukueponmalu: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Awoleesu:

Same way PDP boasted in the past!

Truly, power does intoxicate...
PDP boasted one the past.
So, my opinion is APC’s opinion ??
Assholes are everywhere Mehn!
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Throwback:
If only PDP knows that its name is its greatest liability.

Those who were in PDP have moved on to other parties and won elections, while most of those who moved into PDP lost their elections.

That name is its greatest liability, as it will always be linked to its 16yr tenure in power, without any reasonable infrastructural development beyond what the military bequeathed.

PDP means 16yrs of failure to the Nigerian electorate.

If APC were to be sacked from government over its own failures, I would rather have another new party tested than to have a return to a failed PDP.

Onward ever, backward never. On the road to the promised land, we may encounter trials and tribulations, but we would never look back towards Egypt.
there is something you don't understand, it's not the party bro. But the people. So you will rather vote for a party where same people from PDP comes to a new party, and you will vote them cause it is a new party but same people? Let's say Atiku ,changes from PDP to another. You now go and vote cause he is in a new party. Really?
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by MrBONE2(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
post=84522339:

Sane Nigerians stood together to pursue out the evil party that once boasted they will Rule Nigeria for 60 years until we stop existing as a nation.
But God pass dem! cheesy

We stand with our Darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO, AKA STARBOY!

Yeah we stand with BaBu and StarBoy grin

Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Chimookigwe: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
omenka:
Lol. I see APGA absorbing pdp.

Pdp has been such a terrible opposition. Dont know if I could blame that on the entire party superstructure or secondus. But Pdp's outing will be far worse in 2023, except of course the come under the shadow of APGA.

Ndiara party.

Go to Twitter, PDP social media handlers are presently fighting themselves, accusing themselves of corruption, adultery, bribery, betrayal and all sorts.

PDP is cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yes: Synergy; 1+1= 10 or more. When cobwebs unite, they can tie up a lion!
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by Adeolajude(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
And that same APC will use money to reset your brains. Once each and everyone of you receives the required fund you will carry broom pass sweeper. Abeg tell us something better..no be Naija all man for what to eat.
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by akdjr(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Like my Yoruba brothers will say, Melo Lara e?
Re: 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC by abdullkabar(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
They should focus on the States they are heading and do a perfect job there, we will surely vote for them
APC don dey fumble, they need to be put on their toes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians / Airstrike In Yobe: Buni Directs Govt Hospitals To Cater For Wounded Victims / Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.