Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Business Can One Start With An Income Of 400k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With An Income Of 400k? (1614 Views)

I Need A Loan Of 400k , To Pay Back In 6months / Extra income of #5,250 daily & Give out #1,750 to your Broker Thread. / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With An Income Of 400k? by jtkoko9(f): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2010
hi guys, please can anyone help with a business idea? I'll prefare something that generates income on daily basis. Suggestions will be highly appreciated,
Re: What Business Can One Start With An Income Of 400k? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2010
which part of Nigeria do live,what are your intrest,education,i will forward you and idea that you could generate daily god willing sha,or better still you can attend www.fatefoundation.comyou will benefit .
Re: What Business Can One Start With An Income Of 400k? by jtkoko9(f): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2010
i'm a Bsc holder and i live in Benin-city. I basically have interest in food but i would not mind investing in other businesses.
Re: What Business Can One Start With An Income Of 400k? by royhan: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2010
BABAOBA FARM

involve yourself in agroproduct sourcing

only you have to be trustworthyin your dealings

is an emerging business opportunity

it is all about sourcing for agricultural product and sell it to those who need it

the only one our farm can introduce to is catfish marketing

just due to your area of your location people at that side likes catfish and is every day business that fesh you money i will explain why i hammer on trust.so simple.and needs practical experience

babaobafarm@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can One Start With An Income Of 400k? by mkmyers45(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2012
Why not look around benin? Maybe set up a bakery or a poultry? You have to look out for things in demand.
Re: What Business Can One Start With An Income Of 400k? by pafm247: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2012
Depends on You...check my signature
Re: What Business Can One Start With An Income Of 400k? by agtbulksms: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
=> Have you ever considered starting a business?
=> Are you scared of retrenchment or resigning your job?
=> Do you want an income generating source which would continue to make money for you on auto-pilot while you sleep?
=> Do you want a business you can start with less than N20,000 and recover your investment in less than a week?
=> Do you realise that millions of SMS are sent nationwide on a hourly basis?
=> Do you realise that it is ordinary people like you, who get paid for this service?
=> Ever thought of having an online business that runs itself even when you are away? Join the enterprising and smart group of individuals who have decided to become financially independent. Start your own business and become your own boss, let us help you to archive your dream of bringing in more income. Become a reseller of AGT BULKSMS and make over N200,000 monthly. Visit www.bulksms-agt.com click on the reseller page. or call 08172100791, 07035464430;

(1) (Reply)

Brazillian Hair,peruvian Hair,cambodian Hair,bohemiah Hair @ Its Best! / Top 25 MUST-HAVE Plans & Goals For 2014 / 7 Obstacles That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.