Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) (30346 Views)

Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 / 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Simplyleo: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jimi24:

Those are crocodile skin Ballenciaga slippers -$35,000.00
Really?

But on Amazon, they are actually worth $9,800.

Though las las, no shimgba for online trolls. grin
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
lookmangiw:
so you expect your president's house to still looks like this after 6 years in office. You are wicked
na wa o so he didn't steal After All....Gen Abacha is not nice o....he can't even transfer $100million to his former boss account.

1 Like

Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin A man of good character and integrity
integrity indeed.. grin grin grin angry
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by ajalawole(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
lookmangiw:
so you expect your president's house to still looks like this after 6 years in office. You are wicked
I tot they say he don't like spending
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Boolu9pm:
Forget About this Government, let's make good money Together Tonight. Kick-off at 9Pm
where??
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by dalass(f): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Brandstudio01:
I wonder why we can't just like in peace and unity in this country

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

See them sitting on mats when chairs are available.

Is it illiteracy or what
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Developed countries president look older and grey hair while in power. Even GEJ. Buhari looking fresher while Isibanjo go grey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have never seen the Queen of England sit on the ground or squat before the Prime Minister.
This is one of the reasons I rarely consider Emirs as royalty.

This act of selfless humiliation is overwhelmingly hilarious.
The Queen is above the Prime Minister, as well, above the British law. The president is above the emirs and traditional rulers, but below the law!

1 Like

Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by AdoOloro(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
This is not Buhari now, we all know it. Buhari was human, this man and the actors acting as president are beasts. Their end is very near,
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by amuwo1980: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sontoribababa:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
stop talking nonsense

Real nonsense all the time.
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Surulereman(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
A man of his people.
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by fredoooooo: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
It's their culture they do it their way, if slapping your elders at home is yours kept on with it .
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Akaujaa(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
In wailers’ voice, "see that slipon slippers Buhari is wearing, it's Gucci Gold worth $20 billion, Buhari is corrupt".

1 Like

Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by celeiyke: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
He keeps sharing money to his people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have never seen the Queen of England sit on the ground or squat before the Prime Minister.

Hausa culture permits such,Buhari is highly reverence in daura even before becoming president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by SoulB6: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Aladegba:

Buhari the people's choice grin

Buhari the super star
Buhari the super man
Buhari the messiah
Buhari the conqueror

Buhari you too much
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by uuzba(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Officialgarri:
Historically, Buhari would have been the one to bow before the Chiefs and Kings.....

Each time I see Buhari, he gives me joy wink
That means the chiefs and kings are now useless
Just wearing cloth and doing nothing for anybody.
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Officialgarri: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
uuzba:

That means the chiefs and kings are now useless
Just wearing cloth and doing nothing for anybody.
That's the white man's demoCRAZY.
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by KoredeOG: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
This Buhari just dey soft anyhow!
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
SoulB6:

Buhari the super star
Buhari the super man
Buhari the messiah
Buhari the conqueror

Buhari you too much

Lets see hpw they will castigate u soon...dont wprry im here to defend u.
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Zangibadanba: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

That's the white man's demoCRAZY.
[/s]
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by skyfather09(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
buhari devu
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by chukel(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
He is smiling while others are crying

Oh God of Israel arise send down your fire undecided
the fire will consume you and your household
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by AMvanquish: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
beresponsible:
Chukwu Olorun abeg answer the prayer. Difference 6 years can make in a person's life. All smiles

Stop spreading lies for likes... It is not the same sitting room. U hate him, say u hate him. Not this below the belt punch. This is a B*tch move.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by AMvanquish: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The 2nd and 3rd pics show The Emir sitting on the chair. The rest are just very normal District heads n local champions..
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sontoribababa:
[s][/s] shatap there and get out stop talking nonsense
Omenka what do you think?
Let's make this guy a "cancel-lor"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by misterjosh(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Working visit indeed
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by verifiablefacts: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

did you see any emir sitting down,can you even recognise an emir if you see one? But let me help you with a clue,the emir is on a chair beside bubu in the other pix.
Re: Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Whalahi! Buhari is getting younger. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes / Edu Received Funds For Flight Tickets From Abuja To Non-Existent Kogi Airport / Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.