Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) (2602 Views)

A Really Short Christmas Story...lol / The Christmas Gathering: A Short Christmas Story / HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Harmattan And Chicken Wings. A Christmas Story Collection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
the next morning being 27 of december
i stood out inhaling the fresh breeze it was cool but i wnted to let every pain that had welled up in me
does times i felt low, i felt like trash,like i was worth nothing
i wanted everything to go away, i want to be free, reason why i love that song ''am free indeed'' its cools me down.

In reality i may not be the one person with the biggest problem,mine wasnt even enough to call a problem compared to what people face
but mine weigh me down completely to the extent i couldn't say i was living anymore i know many has commited sucide because of this but the fear of God couldn't bring me to do it where would o end up after all the suffering u go and suffer again no i couldn't do it despite the ridicule the shame whenever i see my mates.
i breath in and out and i promise my self this day to be strong even in the strongest storm and i love that song ''the storm is over' but i will now say phase one is over cause i know my life just began

and i went inside
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by Josipov: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Well-done
We need more
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
am sorry i couldnt post its just remaining the last part thats y i delay sorry
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
CHRISTMAS !CHRISTMAS !CHRISTMAS!
This christmas is the best i can say because i got the best christmas gift ever.
i went inside as today we were going to the studio to take pics
we all dressed up and went there.
we took different pics and my smile was the brightest as they keep saying well of course i was happy deep down.
This year has being a blessing to me as i took more photos.
i sat at the back of our house this time around this time around i wasnt having any cause to be sad i was happy playing with my brother we were running and laughing i was just happy, i simply cant wait for sunday to come
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
sunday came u need to see the dress i wore to sunday people were looking at me but when i came to the testmony stand and gave my testimony that my jesus my lord and saviour is a MIRACLE WORKING GOD.
they knew the reason i dressed that way with a sweet unending smile.
after service people congratulate me even the adult in the main church i guess my mom testify too.
i got gifts [money] i was happy,i pay my vow, prayed at the alter for giving me grace and mercy.
On our way to church i calculated and it was just remaining less than a week that i will resume school thou registration first but i was happy i will be coming home on long holiday like my sister because my two elder brothers are graduate.
i thank God for my life *muahhh*

*THE END*

a short christmas story of HOPE miracle still happen
keep ur hopes up and God in your life.
written by oluwadamilola adefunsho *Damiscrown*
facebook-princess snowcrown adefunsho
**Kissess**
next story coming
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
thanks for the audience through the views i know people read this

josipov thanks for your time

*Kisses*

God bless u all
till i dceided to write again its gonna be a blast i promised

u can comment ooo its still count am always here
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i still remember how this story came about

i was going through my facebook page when an author posted a competition of christmas story that writers should participate while going through it this story i just concluded came to my mind immediately to the end and i decided to post it here.

i took my pen and wrote it in less than five hours.

it was inspired by God cos it talks about meeeeeeeee
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by Josipov: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
damis28crown:
thanks for the audience through the views i know people read this

josipov thanks for your time

*Kisses*

God bless u all
till i dceided to write again its gonna be a blast i promised

u can comment ooo its still count am always here

You're welcome dear,
We all look forward to your interesting stories.
Happy Sunday
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by Josipov: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
damis28crown:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i still remember how this story came about

i was going through my facebook page when an author posted a competition of christmas story that writers should participate while going through it this story i just concluded came to my mind immediately to the end and i decided to post it here.

i took my pen and wrote it in less than five hours.

it was inspired by God cos it talks about meeeeeeeee
Wow
So you've been indirectly telling us your testimonies?
cheesy
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Josipov:
Wow So you've been indirectly telling us your testimonies? cheesy
something like that but mine has not manifest

1 Like

Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Josipov:

You're welcome dear, We all look forward to your interesting stories. Happy Sunday
thanks i really appreciate Merry christmas
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by Josipov: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2019
damis28crown:
something like that but mine has not manifest
It'll
Very soon
Merry Christmas
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by hardeygbolar(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Nice one op, is this a true life story?
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Josipov:
It'll Very soon Merry Christmas
same here and a prosperous new year

1 Like

Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2020
hardeygbolar:
Nice one op, is this a true life story?
kind of
thanks for reading

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Hiring!!!!! / PERFECT Physics(romance Thriller) / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.