Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon (7587 Views)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by jom28gy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please, find better something to do, are you an enemy of progress?
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by fyneguy: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
mcjohny:
I can't even imagine such a scenario where this primary school story book will happen. If saraki couldn't shift when tinubu, buhari... and their cohorts was on his neck with his political career at stake much less now he has few or nothing to loose. Mehn this is just cock and bull story that can only happen in Nigerian movie

Most of you are clueless. This is a different scenario. The moment the former KWIRS provides proof of Saraki's complicity, it is all over. He can't afford such.
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sirjamo:
He held Nigeria down, yet, he could not win an ordinary senatorial election!!!

He lost without shedding some blood. That's fair. Mind u, he could only lose bcs federal might is wholly involved or else....
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
imam07:
For d rubbish u wrote. Oyinbos said he who laugh last laugh best. Who is laughing now between saraki and Buhari. Stoo supporting these two evils. Non of them will take us to d promise land.

It didn't make sense to u doesn't make it 'rubbish'. Besides I don't support their selfishness. It's unfortunate that I love Saraki.
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by adem30: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
mcjohny:

You and I know he was rubbed the same way dino was battered by smart Adeyemy, perhaps no need to cry more than the bereaved bc that's exactly what PDP did to others in their glory days

You must be sick for saying he was robbed. Come to Kwara to know for yourself this ipob miscreant.
The moment you are an ipob political favourite, watch it your end is near

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Encoreunltd(m): 5:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Sirjamo:
He held Nigeria down, yet, he could not win an ordinary senatorial election!!!

Choi! Counter to quality
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by imam07: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

It didn't make sense to u doesn't make it 'rubbish'. Besides I don't support their selfishness. It's unfortunate that I love Saraki.

You love someone who inflicts suffering on his people in kwara state. How wld u the people in kwara state feel for u when they here this from u. I believe u will not say this if u are from kwara.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by noleflendum: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2019
Since no aggressive jobless brothers are supporting Tinubu his chance of becoming president is bright
The bottom line is anybody that those children of hate support always loss
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
imam07:
You love someone who inflicts suffering on his people in kwara state. How wld u the people in kwara state feel for u when they here this from u. I believe u will not say this if u are from kwara.

Don't say that!
Lemme clear u up on a reality you're void of. A person may not necessarily have to be good to be loved.
Look at these instances:
How good was Moses (murder), David (adulterer) but God love them. How good was or is PMB, but the Northerners worship d ground he tread. So it's a function of feeling and whatever I side of feeling for Saraki I chose is my own prerogative. I love him more than all d politicians in ds country and one day, I mean one day I will meet him.
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by imam07: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Don't say that!
Lemme clear u up on a reality you're void of. A person may not necessarily have to be good to be loved.
Look at these instances:
How good was Moses (murder), David (adulterer) but God love them. How good was or is PMB, but the Northerners worship d ground he tread. So it's a function of feeling and whatever I side of feeling for Saraki I chose is my own prerogative. I love him more than all d politicians in ds country and one day, I mean one day I will meet him.
you are reasoning out of point. So u want to know my state more than me? See as u are comparing saraki with Moses for God sake. U love him because u are just seeing him from media. U will never say that if u are a worker in his state. That is how they judge the goodness of a man. That is one of d reasons he was voted out in Kwara. Do u think he was rigged out? Many of ur tribe that used to die for him because i gues u be ibo. Wen they came to serve as a corper in Kwara, they end up knowing the real bukola saraki.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Antoeni(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2019
It’s Already Late
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
imam07:
you are reasoning out of point. So u want to know my state more than me? See as u are comparing saraki with Moses for God sake. U love him because u are just seeing him from media. U will never say that if u are a worker in his state. That is how they judge the goodness of a man. That is one of d reasons he was voted out in Kwara. Do u think he was rigged out? Many of ur tribe that used to die for him because i gues u be ibo. Wen they came to serve as a corper in Kwara, they end up knowing the real bukola saraki.

I don't know a thing about him back home. Not a thing! I knew that he never helped his people just the same way David Mark of Benue robbed his people. My love for him is apolitical. I DON'T KNOW why i love him & perhaps daz d reason why all his negativities couldn't affect me. I HATE POLITICIANS though. But I'm surprised that I can't hate him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Created The Name Biafra, He Is Not Even An Igbo Man / Plateau Governor, Caleb Mutfwang Appoints 136 Special Assistants / Saka Saadu Is Dead And Buried In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.