Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Difference Between Americans And Nigerians Reaction To Posts On Social-media - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Difference Between Americans And Nigerians Reaction To Posts On Social-media (759 Views)

Queen Elizabeths Death And Nigerians Reaction / No Reception! This Wedding InvitationĀ is Trending On Social Media / How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Americans And Nigerians Reaction To Posts On Social-media by JizzyB(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
``` BTW AN AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST
AND A NIGERIAN FACEBOOK POST```

[center]*AMERICAN POST*[/center][/color]

Hello, my name is Vicky Buckhingham, I am from Texas, I love my husband so much and I can do
Anything to please him...But recently I am
falling for his cousin, what should I do?

*COMMENTS*

( James Silva ) I think u need to talk to your
husband because marriage is all about
communication.

( Sarah Robertson ) Oh my dear, sorry abt that..
Have been in your shoes before, I had to wake
up and face the fact that I am married.

( Michael Parker ) well just remove your mind
from him and make your husband do the things
you like in his cousin..

[center]*NIGERIAN POST*
[/center][color=#000099]

My name is Mercy Adaeze, I stay in Abuja, married
with a kid, I think I am falling for my husband's
cousin! What should I do?

*NIGERIAN COMMENTS*

( Dayo muyiwa ) Fool, ur toto dey scratch u abi?

( Nkiru joy ) You are a disgrace to
womanhood..shame on u.

( Baba Ogun ) Hannatu I made ten dollars in the
last few weeks, click the link below http.//mobile
shades.com to double your hustle

( Idris kunle ) Any news about ASUU strike?

( JizzyB ) If u want to fall for me too, call my
no: +2348076735599.

( Funmi Leye ) I no blame u at all, better go find
something do with your life, fall koor, stand nii

( Julius kalistus ) who u EPP?

( Tony Abubakar ) How does that affect the price
of rice in the market?

( Itz Olumide ) Abeg who get bb charger (pin
mouth)...

( Pharm Smart ) When Jesus said "it's finished",He was actually referring to your sense.

Compliment of the season guys wink
Re: Difference Between Americans And Nigerians Reaction To Posts On Social-media by LearnITsmash(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nigerians are bunch of dingbats grin
Re: Difference Between Americans And Nigerians Reaction To Posts On Social-media by Patented: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
social media bashing is a worldwide phenomenon. This opinion that westerners are always civil on social media is an illusion. All the stories we have heard about pple committing suicide due to cyber bullying no. No be praise make dem commit suicide ooooo
Re: Difference Between Americans And Nigerians Reaction To Posts On Social-media by hisgrace090: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Patented:
social media bashing is a worldwide phenomenon. This opinion that westerners are always civil on social media is an illusion. All the stories we have heard about pple committing suicide due to cyber bullying no. No be praise make dem commit suicide ooooo

Don't you read their respond up there and ours, well I don't blame you cause unrepentant fellow will be the last to accept fault.

Our response difference with their's gave birth to the society we find ourselves today and and theirs.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Americans And Nigerians Reaction To Posts On Social-media by Patented: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
What comments? Someone typed some ish together and you believed. Why don't u have actual face book screen shots?

What u posted is old. These conversations never happened. It's fictitious.
hisgrace090:

Don't you read their respond up there and ours, well I don't blame you cause unrepentant fellow will be the last to accept fault.

Our response difference with their's gave birth to the society we find ourselves today and and theirs.
Re: Difference Between Americans And Nigerians Reaction To Posts On Social-media by JizzyB(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Patented:
What comments? Someone typed some ish together and you believed. Why don't u have actual face book screen shots?

What u posted is old. These conversations never happened. It's fictitious.
You're a junk, go through the way the Americans react to such post and ours...you will see the big difference there
Maybe you don't even have a Facebook account sef angry
Re: Difference Between Americans And Nigerians Reaction To Posts On Social-media by Patented: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
JizzyB:

You're a junk, go through the way the Americans react to such post and ours...you will see the big difference there
Maybe you don't even have a Facebook account sef angry
Noise!! Argue facts...... No. Na to abuse and use conjecture.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is This Ewu Perceiving On My Car / A Girl That Claims Another Girl's Picture As Hers In Memers World / Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.