Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Many Graduates Do You Know In Nigeria With Good Jobs? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many Graduates Do You Know In Nigeria With Good Jobs? (572 Views)

Good Jobs And Still Available / Why Are Good Jobs Hard To Find ? / Getting Good Jobs: Why You Should Learn Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Graduates Do You Know In Nigeria With Good Jobs? by themaestro08(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Getting a good paying job in Nigeria is now like a needle in a haysack. Unless one has a strong connection of course. Around me I can't even pinpoint up to 3 . I am not talking about menial jobs that pay 50k downwards. I mean well paying jobs with potential career growth. Unemployment in Nigeria is at unprecedented levels. cry. It prompts the question do these jobs exist? If they do then what are the chances of one from a working class family? Considering more than 2/3 of Nigerians fall under this social class. Or is only for the children of the elites? This is something I find deeply disturbing. cry

So how many people do you know either friends or relatives that managed to secure these decent jobs that pay 100kupward?
Re: How Many Graduates Do You Know In Nigeria With Good Jobs? by 1stKing: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hard to find
Re: How Many Graduates Do You Know In Nigeria With Good Jobs? by doggedfighter(f): 1:21am On Dec 02, 2019
None
Re: How Many Graduates Do You Know In Nigeria With Good Jobs? by ModestGal(f): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
I don't know anyone as well that has a good paying job. Infact, I know many that are jobless
Re: How Many Graduates Do You Know In Nigeria With Good Jobs? by inumidun2010(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
I know many that have no jobs but are living fine than people having Good jobs... All thanks to YAHOO.. I don't support cyber crime but what should they do...

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy Alert / Does Your Company Needs A Staff Bus For Its Staff Members? / Transcription Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.