Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 (22369 Views)

Ghetto Kids Invited To Perform At World Cup Opening Ceremony / Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert / Wizkid, Burnaboy, Jidenna, Olamide at UBAs Rave4 Concert In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by snrguy5(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
NEED A WEBSITE? CONTACT US TODAY LET'S BE IN TOUCH

-HAVE AN IDEA OR PROJECT? CLICK HERE LET'S BE IN TOUCH
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by BabaIbo: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
extremelygolden:

When they found out people no longer take notice of them, they began to advertise zero balance account opening. I kuku seized the opportunity to open one last month, not because I needed it, but to spite them for denying me that opportunity some years ago when they insisted that mere opening of savings account in Zenith Bank was N50,000.

You can grasp the offer and open a free account with them now, even if you presently don't need it. It might come handy some day.

Once upon a greedy bank.

WoW, I will do that anytime I'm free or have any biz close to their branch...

Same here, I remember some years ago I tried opening an account with them, I was shocked when they told me the amount involved.
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by GEOANDSONS: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
shocked :owow
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by omoadeleye(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
computergeek:
So the half-American musician gets his own flyer while they crammed four Nigerian stars into one...

Even though he's an "upcoming artiste" abroad, he's still half-American grin

Modified: All these uncles vexing down there, is Jidenna not an upcoming artiste abroad?grin grin grin

Lol, you spoke my mind already
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by Flytime: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
computergeek:
So the half-American musician gets his own flyer while they crammed four Nigerian stars into one...

Modified: All these uncles vexing down there, is Jidenna not an upcoming artiste abroad?grin grin grin
I used to think he was south African, never he was Nigerian American

1 Like

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by extremelygolden: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
BabaIbo:

WoW, I will do that anytime I'm free or have any biz close to their branch...

Same here, I remember some years ago I tried opening an account with them, I was shocked when they told me the amount involved.

Just go with a passport photograph for a savings account, utility bill and means of identification. They will open and generate an account number for you immediately. But the account will start functioning proper as soon as they're done with your residential verification. They actually visited in person.

And if you want to be receiving and paying in cheques into the savings account, you will then need to bring two reference, as is obtainable in current account.
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by Kobicove(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Are you sure about this info cos as at the time I left the event I did not see any of these artistes mentioned here!
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
BabaIbo:
Free kor, Freeze ni...

I saw it somewhere that for non-zenith bank account holder, you gats open account with them. I hope you know how much them dey collect for their own.

And for their account holders, make I no just talk.

What happened to their account holder?
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by Edmen(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
joeboy...There is something special and unique about his music

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by nototribalist: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
computergeek:

no be everything be joke, no when to apply sense in anything you do

1 Like

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by biggy26: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not fair. It seems Banky W has been written off totally in Nigerian showbiz.
I've not seen him billed for a show in very recent times. No music show, no political office. Just an empty home with a beautiful wife. And that's all to it.
I'm very sure you know he long quit music.
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by BabaIbo: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
extremelygolden:

Just go with a passport photograph for a savings account, utility bill and means of identification. They will open and generate an account number for you immediately. But the account will start functioning proper as soon as they're done with your residential verification. They actually visited in person.

And if you want to be receiving and paying in cheques into the savings account, you will then need to bring two reference, as is obtainable in current account.

Alright thanks, I hope they are not part of those banks that deduct people's money without conscience?
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by Ifecokasa(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Organise one and then invite him.
Na person wey get show go choose who him wan invite [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by DarloDarlington: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Okay
Of course

Get all leather shoe @20% discount.only black available
Sizes:42&43
Mode of payment: on delivery
Delivery: free for customers in ibadan &lagos (delivery time;1-3days)
Please serious buyers only!!!

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Flavour go just go dey go sing those him akprokata music

1 Like

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
LaIabobo:
Battle of Banks...

UBA's Red TV Rave was last night. Performances by:
BurnaBoy
Wizkid
Olamide
Fireboy

UBAs Rave4 was lit last night. Let me upload some pictures. Wizkid hanging with his mentor. Olamide performing. Fireboy came out during his set.

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Burna brought poco Lee on stage for some amazing legwork.

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by cerpvad(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Since he don loose his vocal cord, his music no dey sweet again. undecided
drizslim:
Tekno still relevant these days
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by goaldynboy: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2019
Didi2d:

And I also think it's only artist from the east that was invited to this show.

For those that want quote me on Davido, remember chioma has made Davido be loved more by those from that side

Why do you Yoruba boys always see everything in tribalistic point of view?!!

The Chairman of UBA that paid and brought Wizkid, Olamide, Fireboy, etc (all Yoruba musicians) is an Igbo man!

But bigotry will not let you see that!!
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by shyke20(f): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2019
December ...parte after parte every where... many people will not attend a single one ooo even the free one... but will b making mouth lol..

https://imusttalk.com/nigeria-most-pretty-queen-nigeria-choice-award/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by shyke20(f): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2019
Parte after parte ... after rave is zenith style then Nigeria most pretty queen and Nigeria choice Award ... this December go hot grin

Triple O entertainments presents a 2 in 1 packaged event: Nigeria Most Pretty Queen (NMPQ) and Nigeria Choice Award (NCA)

This is coming after a successful hosting of the Lagos most beautiful girl and Lagos Achievers award which took place earlier this year with lots of dignitaries including Oba’s were present.

Nigeria most pretty queen is set to recognise and celebrate the true Nigerian beauty in which winners of different state pageants are to come and compete for the finale crowning. while Nigeria Choice Award is set to recognise the success and vitality of all sectors. The main goal of the two in one event is to help Nigeria's business sector grow and market the country as an investment destination for the rest of the world.

Are you Ready for the biggest show yet out of Nigeria

Set to hold Sunday December 15, 2019, the NMPQ and NCA is ready to roll out the best event ever from Nigeria...

Venue : The Bespoke Event Center
Red carpet: 3pm

For sponsorship, partnership and enquiry contact: 08164577734 or 08080670222
Official website : http://www.tripleoentertainment.com

https://imusttalk.com/nigeria-most-pretty-queen-nigeria-choice-award/

stephanie11:
Top Music Stars, Davido, Jidenna, Joeboy, Flavour and Tekno are billed to perform tonight at the Zenith Bank Lifestyle fair at Eko Energy City, Eko Atlantic, Ahmadu Bello Way, VI, Lagos.

Admission is free.

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by slysteel: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2019
computergeek:

Who is an upcoming artists? Jidenna? E be like say dem born you last year.
Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by VanGun: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
stephanie11:
Top Music Stars, Davido, Jidenna, Joeboy, Flavour and Tekno are billed to perform tonight at the Zenith Bank Lifestyle fair at Eko Energy City, Eko Atlantic, Ahmadu Bello Way, VI, Lagos.

Admission is free.

Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Re: Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
slysteel:
Who is an upcoming artists? Jidenna? E be like say dem born you last year.
I don born person wey go born you goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. / What Type Of Cake For Your Upcoming Birthday? / Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.