Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k (844 Views)

What Investment Opportunity/business Do You Know / What Business Do I Invest 8M In? / What Business Do I Start Up With A Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by officialJP(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
With the current situation in this country, do you think 150k can start a business and what business, let's share ideas, thanks
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by healthserve(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Many

1. Nylon sales

2. Egg Distribution

3. Okrika

4. Mini Importation

5. Cryptocurrencies Sales

6. Popcorn Making

7. Chips production i.e Potato/Plantain

8. Snacks Production/ Procurement and Sales

9. Unit for charging phones- You only need shed and generator

10. Dry cleaning
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
State your location
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by pocohantas(f): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
-I will start okrika business. Go to where they open bales and pick good quality clothes. Preferably female ones. Find any neighbourhood hairdresser in a choice place and beg to attach at a token. With time I will add small fancy jewelries that complements my clothes.

-However, when it comes to business, I prefer rendering services, where I can recycle my skill to make money every other time.

-If I am in the North, I will come down to Onitsha or Aba and buy plenty fancy lycra and chiffon materials. The ones they use for making hijab.
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by donstan18: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
You can't start a promising good business with 150k, kindly go for any skills.
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by tugrow(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
healthserve:
Many

1. Nylon sales

2. Egg Distribution

3. Okrika

4. Mini Importation

6. Popcorn Making

10. Dry cleaning

please remove cryptocurrencies they are more to it
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by bimbax: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why not re-sell our quality high grade HEMP OIL.

Check my siggy
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by officialJP(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
State your location
ondo state
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by officialJP(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
healthserve:
Many

1. Nylon sales

2. Egg Distribution

3. Okrika

4. Mini Importation

6. Popcorn Making

10. Dry cleaning

with 150k
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
officialJP:
ondo state
simple, start Gas business
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by officialJP(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:
pls skills idea
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by officialJP(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
simple, start Gas business
how can i go about it?
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
officialJP:
how can i go about it?
sorry sir, you will make Google and nairaland ur best friend..research boss grin grin
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by officialJP(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
sorry sir, you will make Google and nairaland ur best friend..research boss grin grin
cheesy u are right bro
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by Oktane: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:

Not true.

You should have added that this is your opinion.

Great strides have been made with less amounts.
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by Denique(f): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
I would say Shawarma Business but the money isn't feasible
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by Oktane: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
healthserve:
Many

1. Nylon sales

2. Egg Distribution

3. Okrika

4. Mini Importation

6. Popcorn Making

10. Dry cleaning

OP my suggestion is that you consider the above list with particular emphasis on the bolded ideas which are tested and proven.

To support my recommendation, several topics exist here on Nairaland written by experienced practitioners of these businesses so you already have enough resources to tap from.

Since you stay in Ondo state I could give you a template that works like magic....if you like and this would of course be free. All you need as initial capital is 50k. And then you can expand as required.

The model is based on trade and has minimal risk exposure. It works more effectively during school sessions and has a consistent demand curve.

I must however warn you that the profits are quite small, about 10% per week but very consistent and risk free.
Re: What Business Do You Recommend For Someone That Have 150k by officialJP(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Oktane:

OP my suggestion is that you consider the above list with particular emphasis on the bolded ideas which are tested and proven.

To support my recommendation, several topics exist here on Nairaland written by experienced practitioners of these businesses so you already have enough resources to tap from.

Since you stay in Ondo state I could give you a template that works like magic....if you like and this would of course be free. All you need as initial capital is 50k. And then you can expand as required.

The model is based on trade and has minimal risk exposure. It works more effectively during school sessions and has a consistent demand curve.

I must however warn you that the profits are quite small, about 10% per week but very consistent and risk free.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 1,000,000 In 6 Months / In Need A 100,000 - 200,000 Loan / Pos And Cash Registers Installation In Nigeria By Teso Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.