Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Earn More Then 300k In Snail Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Earn More Then 300k In Snail Farming (588 Views)

Maximizing Profit In Snail Farming, Ese Temisan Ikponmwonba Ceo, Shell Crop Farm / Common Mistakes In Snail Farming: Part One. / Different Phases In Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn More Then 300k In Snail Farming by ucdeboy011(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why Are You Saying There Is No Job, When There Are Thousand Opportunities Starring At You. Snail Farming Is Creating More Than 40 Millionaires In Nigeria Per Year.

Ask Me How so that I can get you started Or Check It Out Here: http://bizconcept.business.blog/2019/11/14/become-a-millionaire-through-snail-farming-in-nigeria/
Re: Earn More Then 300k In Snail Farming by Supernatural19: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Send details to my email
eseleborjp@gmail.com
Re: Earn More Then 300k In Snail Farming by ucdeboy011(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Supernatural19:
Send details to my email eseleborjp@gmail.com
chat me on whtspp 07036845662
Re: Earn More Then 300k In Snail Farming by TTGIL: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2019
When you see snails stick to a tree stump, hide under stones or leaves, what impression do you have of them? When you see them displayed in the market places, do you view them as one of those edible animals meant for the soup pot?

Many people see snails here and there. Some people take it as meat. But quite a number don't know how to go about rearing them. This is made worse because snails, which belong to the family of animal called MOLLUSCA, is an hermaphrodite. It has both the female and male sexual organs; so one cannot really distinguish between the male and female specie of it.
Re: Earn More Then 300k In Snail Farming by TTGIL: 12:24am On Dec 06, 2019
When you see snails stick to a tree stump, hide under stones or leaves, what impression do you have of them? When you see them displayed in the market places, do you view them as one of those edible animals meant for the soup pot?

Many people see snails here and there. Some people take it as meat. But quite a number don't know how to go about rearing them. This is made worse because snails, which belong to the family of animal called MOLLUSCA, is an hermaphrodite. It has both the female and male sexual organs; so one cannot really distinguish between the male and female specie of it.

Read more: http://snailfarminginnigeria.online/thread/22/snail-farming-nigeria#ixzz67HHwAvzw

(1) (Reply)

Yellow Maize For Sale In Tonnes. / I Am In Need Of 100tons Weekly Supply Of Cassava / Where Can I Purchase Hydroponic Farming Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.