Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award (9136 Views)

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo / Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji / 2nd Term Inauguration: Enugu Muslims Pray For Buhari, Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by AlexReports(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara, Others Bag Leadership Excellence Award

The most anticipated and prestigious Leadership Excellence Awards, organized by Igbere TV, has been held in Abuja in a delightful occasion that honoured and recognized the distinguished leadership impacts of renowned personalities across both the public and private sectors in Nigeria.

Held on Thursday, November 28 at Sheraton Hotels, the Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Awards honoured HE President Muhammadu Buhari, as "2019 Man of Integrity in Government". The Award was received by Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, on behalf of the President.

The "Best Performing Governor of the Year" Award was presented to Enugu State Governor, HE, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, while the "Best performing Senator" Award went to Senate President Ahmad Lawan.

While former President Goodluck Jonathan bagged the "Award for Peace and Democracy", Las Vegas-based Nigerian Billionaire Medical Doctor, Dr. Godwin Maduka clinched on to the 2019 "Man of the Year" Award title.

The Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi was unveiled as "Best Performing Minister of the Year", while the award for "Best Performing New Legislator of the Year" went to Rep Benjamin Kalu, Spokesman of the House of Representatives.

Other distinguished award recipients include Oil Magnate and Managing Director, Dozzy Oil and Gas, Sir Daniel Chukwudozie, who was recognised with the "Businessman of the Year" Award title.

Others are, Femi Adesina (Award for Media Excellence), Sen. Ita Enang (Best Executive/Legislative Diplomat of the Year), Abia Assembly Speaker, Rt. Hon. Chinedum Orji (Best Performing State Assembly Speaker); Minister Uchechukwu Ogah (Humanitarian Service Award), and Rep Nkeiruka Onyejeocha (2019 Best Performing Female Rep Member).

While former governor of Imo state, Sen. Rochas Okorocha was named "2019 Most Outstanding Personality in Educational Development", First Lady of Abia State, Mrs Nkechi Ikpeazu emerged as "First Lady of the Year".

Others include Nollywood’s Rose Meurer (Actress of the Year), Innoson Motors (Best Vehicle Manufacturer of the Year), Sir Chikwendu Udensi (Most Outstanding Security Expert of the Year), Chairman of Peace Mass Transit, Dr. Maduka Onyishi (2019 Man of Integrity in Business); Alex Nwankwo of AlexReports (Publicist of the Year), and Cleric Satguru Maharaj Ji (Humanitarian Service Award).

Those also recognized include, SeaHorse Lubricants Ltd (Best Lubricant Manufacturing Company of the Year), Engr. Ajibola Abiola (Media Administrator of the Year), Anyim Nyerere (Humanitarian Service Award), Kaduna North LGA Chairman, Saleh Shaibu (Local Government Chairman of the Year); Gregory University Uturu (Best Private University of the Year), Barr. Philip E. Umeadi Jnr. (Award for Peace and Democracy), First Lady of Kebbi state, Dr. Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu (First Lady of the Year - Health); and heavyweight champion, Osita Offor alias De Ultimate Commander (Lifetime Achievement Award in Wrestling).

The prestigious award ceremony was well attended by influential leaders in public and private sectors, public service officers, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, captains of industry, legislators and stakeholders in every sector of national development.

Some distinguished personalities noticeably present include, Buba Galadima, an ally of President Buhari and chieftain of the PDP; Samson Siasia, former Super Eagles head coach; and Titi Abubakar, wife of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar.

Others were Chief Johnbosco Onunkwo, Billionaire Oil tycoon and Anambra state governorship aspirant; Mike Okiro, former police IG; Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Nollywood icon; Hon. Prince Cornelius Nnaji, Honorable Member representing Enugu East/Isi-Uzo Federal Constituency; and other distinguished personalities across the country.

Speaking at the event, the Director of Igbere TV and the host, Mr Emeh James Anyalekwa, said the distinguished award is organised to honour excellence, achievements, performance, humanitarian activities and philanthropic engagements of leaders across all sectors of the nations structural circle.

“Leadership Excellence Awards organised by Igberre TV is an event that we want to use to promote good leadership, contribute to the development of the country.

“We believe, if we celebrate those who have done well others will want to follow the same path of excellence.

“The national interest should always rise above personal interest in whatever we do and that way the country will move faster, develop faster than we are today,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J15TD9uuBlM&feature=youtu.be

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/adesina-says-buhari-has-come-to-give-nigerians-everything/zp993yt.amp

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by AlexReports(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2019

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by AlexReports(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Continue

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by AlexReports(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Impressive

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by AlexReports(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by AlexReports(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nice

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by AlexReports(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wow

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by AlexReports(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
See more

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by AlexReports(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Final

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by Flexherbal(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Congratulations to all of them !
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by SultanOfPuna: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dee
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by ETWs: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Reason for the award be like.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by SolarHub(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by ussv: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Buhari ke !!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by NaijadrivaCars: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Alex and Awards tongue

He can even give to the lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by Slawormir: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Buhari deserve that award for his ability to give treasury single account and integrated payroll system

Next one should be given to matawalle
That governor is a real niggarrr for putting an end to 10 million naira pension for ex governors of Zamfara state and other monthly pensions for ex deputy governors and speakers of Zamfara state house of assembly

To put an end to such thing is not easy and you need to be a real niggarrr with balls to do such thing

The wake and see governor (obaseki) should have been nominated

That guy dey try also

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by Otisker(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
I don't know what buhari is doing there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by davodyguy: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
I received an award in September, 2017.

When the letter of notification came in, I saw a part that says most of their recipient donated between N100,000 to N200,000 that was when I knew most awards lack merit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by gloriaunobi(f): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Beautiful collections of picture
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by davodyguy: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Otisker:
I don't know what buhari is doing there
Read my post above and why
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by ElderAnchor: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Funny!

That's all I have to comment before I get charged for hate speech.
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by wonuks(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
cool
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by Oyikoha(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Even Baba collect award :-(
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by IGBOSON1: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
How is Ugwuanyi the best performing gov' of the year? What has he done to deserve it....anyone?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by Otisker(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
davodyguy:

Read my post above and why
I don't want to know. I only don't want to see the name 'buhari' in the same sentence with excellent leadership.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by Edoziesmart(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
I guess this award is only for my tribe because I don't see how my tyrant and weeping governor will bag best governor of the year when we have reliable and hardworking governors like umeahi of Ebonyi, and ganduje of kano. Meanwhile what is bụbu name doing here if I may ask.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by Tedpgrass: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hustle na hustle....

What can I say..

Mmmmmm

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Very interesting.

But why are those women looking pale like bleached albinos.

I just tire for these women.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by philcz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
No award for Ned? Alex what happened?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by Chimookigwe: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Igbo zonal awards.
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by Chimookigwe: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
philcz:
No award for Ned? Alex what happened?

Ned has stopped giving them money. Since he lost his senatorial seat, he now has more sense.

Even Regina, when last did you see Alex promote her here?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award by Alvin212(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Gathering graceless reprobates

Thunder fire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kofi Annan, Cautioned Jonathan Against Arresting Protest Leaders / Brazil To Build New Satellite-Town In Abuja / Nigeria’s Revenue Can’t Sustain Interest Payment On Debt – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.