Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 (13521 Views)

SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / Lagos Lawmakers Abandon Constituency Projects Worth Multimillion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by plaindealer: 5:27am On Dec 02, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Which ongoing project does the SE have?
My friend, go siddon somewhere.

lol.. Don't mind that loser, must be high on tramadol.
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by kettykin: 5:33am On Dec 02, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Yorubas got House Speakership. Something that you losers cried for and didn't get. Even Deputy speaker, you nonentities didn't get.

i want to be quick to remind you that igbos what ever igbos lost in Nigeria, igbos gained elsewhere , countless igbos have gotten far better opportunities in Canada , UK , etc, the speakership that you got with statewide begging even in igbo land , how has it made you better than igbos who did not get speakership or deputy speakership
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Chimookigwe: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2019
kettykin:

i want to be quick to remind you that igbos what ever igbos lost in Nigeria, igbos gained elsewhere , countless igbos have gotten far better opportunities in Canada , UK , etc, the speakership that you got with statewide begging even in igbo land , how has it made you better than igbos who did not get speakership or deputy speakership

Mental escapism.
Since I can't get it, I'll despise it.

One of the symptoms of victim mentality.
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by livebyday(m): 5:40am On Dec 02, 2019
kettykin:

Does ipob really care about what happens in your zone

This will be my one and only interaction with you ..

I don't know whom or what you are referring to but I flagged all nonsensical comments between both of you

Now if you can't be cognitive enough to read between the lines and proceed to make further unguarded comments your coming penalization will be lengthened considerably

You must be very new here

This forum doesn't cordone unguarded rude or tribalistic comments

Be warned

Cheers
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by kettykin: 5:51am On Dec 02, 2019
livebyday:

This will be my one and only interaction with you ..

I don't know whom or what you are referring to but I flagged all nonsensical comments between both of you

Now if you can't be cognitive enough to read between the lines and proceed to make further unguarded comments your coming penalization will be lengthened considerably

You must be very new here

This forum doesn't cordone unguarded rude or tribalistic comments

Be warned

Cheers

how does a simple question of if IPOB cares about what happens in your zone be an unguarded statement or even a tribalistic statement, i only i asked if IPOB cares about what happens in your zone?
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by livebyday(m): 5:59am On Dec 02, 2019
kettykin:

how does a simple question of if IPOB cares about what happens in your zone be an unguarded statement or even a tribalistic statement, i only i asked if IPOB cares about what happens in your zone?

What zone do you speak of?

Now I ask officially

Do not quote me again

To do so will bother on bullying and harassment which will be a direct violation of Rule 2 of this forum

I want no further Interactions with you, nor do I want any , no disrespect, but I keep a very small circle on this forum of which you aren't part.

Cheers
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Jackofalltrade:
The northern part need the money more ....SW is highly developed and better than them
Stop playing the ostrich boy.
Explain what you mean by highly developed.
Mention one state in the SW that has a functioning water supply system. Also, mention one state that has a highly developed healthcare system

1 Like

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by MrGerald(m): 6:30am On Dec 02, 2019
jpassion987:
Am still wondering the sharing formula where the North has 3 regions and the rest has single region ?
How? Nigeria is divided into two major region, North and South and each have 3 geopolitical regions.
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by BabaIbo: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Which ongoing project does the SE have?
My friend, go siddon somewhere.

Ignored
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by praz001(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2019
We only hear that money for constituency is been given but Notting to show.

In okorocha's voice. Let them scrap this house of thieves And make it one senator to each states.
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by helinues: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Well it is still a report..
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Zangibadanba: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Well it is still a report..

[/s]
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by fredoooooo: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2019
Chimookigwe:

I can see you're now enjoying Buhari's government. I don't expect you to cry of marginalisation tomorrow.

That's why I love you guys. You have very short memories. Tomorrow now, you'll start crying that Buhari hates Igbo.

Gone are the days wailing earn dem something, they can wail as much as dey want now , ko kan aye .. we go give dem a handkerchief or a towel , a bowl or a drum so they easily wail ..... Las las na rain go wash away all their tears
grin cheesy

Good morning to all the good people that wish their Nations well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Photos Of First Bank Staff Larry Ehizo Arrested In Mpape Bank Robbery / Rescued Chibok School Girls Resume Classes, Share Their Dreams And Aspirations / Atiku Sends Condolence Message As Elrufai Brother Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.