Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Anaconda at home - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Anaconda at home (1877 Views)

Live Moment Anaconda Swallow Hippopotamus / Check Out The Scary Face Of The Brazilian Amazonian Anaconda(photos) / Wow Pictures! Pet Anaconda Escapes Enclosure In SA - Whole Town On Alert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anaconda at home by rexesq(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please, does anyone have a male anaconda for sale or for breeding? The female I have is due...

I have decided not to post its pictures for the benefit of those who are scared of reptiles.

Front page pls seun
Re: Anaconda at home by nifemi25(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Post it for us to see

2 Likes

Re: Anaconda at home by donpedro11(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
rexesq:
Please, does anyone have a male anaconda for sale or for breeding? The female I have is due...

I have decided not to post its pictures for the benefit of those who are scared of reptiles.

Front page pls seun

Post abeg, me get rainbow boa
Re: Anaconda at home by rexesq(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
People go fear to see.

The rainbow stuff, how big?
Re: Anaconda at home by freezyprinzy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
I might be wrong but there are no anacondas in Africa they are found in South America but not Africa. You can get a python,an African ball python they make great pets.

1 Like

Re: Anaconda at home by donpedro11(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
rexesq:
People go fear to see.

The rainbow stuff, how big?

Its an espirito santos rainbow boa, belongs to my uncle brought it from Brazil, he got it from a friend, I can't even snap the thing, too big
Re: Anaconda at home by frowland(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
freezyprinzy:
I might be wrong but there are no anacondas in Africa they are found in South America but not Africa. You can get a python,an African ball python they make great pets.

There is no reason why you wont see Anaconda around the mangroves and within the rainforests of SS Nigeria. That is their natural habitat but I guess pollution might be the main reason why their population have dropped to near zero.
Re: Anaconda at home by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
frowland:

There is no reason why you wont see Anaconda around the mangroves and within the rainforests of SS Nigeria. That is their natural habitat but I guess pollution might be the main reason why their population have dropped to near zero.

There are no anacondas in the wild in africa
Re: Anaconda at home by frowland(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Austine1212:

There are no anacondas in the wild in africa

Yea, because you have roamed everywhere in SS mangrove&rainforest and saw none even the male that are smaller. Thanks.
Nobody will tell you there is NO anaconda in any mangrove/rainforest. What they will tell you is, it is typically found around South American rainforest. In other words, their population in other rainforest is drastically small or in most cases none existent.
Re: Anaconda at home by freezyprinzy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
frowland:

there is non.

Re: Anaconda at home by frowland(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
freezyprinzy:
there is non.

Typed by God?
Re: Anaconda at home by freezyprinzy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Anaconda at home by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
freezyprinzy:
there is non.

Let him be!

Believing there are Anacondas in nigeria makes him happy lol
Re: Anaconda at home by frowland(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
freezyprinzy:
lol sorry.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/reptiles/g/green-anaconda/

Yea, same question. Did NG come to Bayelsa, Calabar, Rivers, etc etc?? Aya, you ran with the story without asking questions.
Well, their natural habitat is rainforest and we have such habitat exactly same as SOUTH America. The only problem is pollution, else nothing stops anaconda from being spotted around the delta.
I hope you are not confusing Anaconda to the one you watch in Hollywood movies? Lol, 9ja!
Re: Anaconda at home by frowland(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Austine1212:

Let him be!

Believing there are Anacondas in nigeria makes him happy lol

I dont believe what have not been verified. Dont use Google to fool yourself, NO ONE came down to the delta to run a 100% check on that habitat. You can believe what you want, just as I believe what I choose to. Thank you very much.
Re: Anaconda at home by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
frowland:

Yea, same question. Did NG come to Bayelsa, Calabar, Rivers, etc etc?? Aya, you ran with the story without asking questions.
Well, their natural habitat is rainforest and we have such habitat exactly same as SOUTH America. The only problem is pollution, else nothing stops anaconda from being spotted around the delta.
I hope you are not confusing Anaconda to the one you watch in Hollywood movies? Lol, 9ja!

Lol even india has same environment but there are no anacondas

Just as the are no elephant in the americas
No zebras in the Americas
Re: Anaconda at home by frowland(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Austine1212:

Lol even india has same environment but there are no anacondas

Just as the are no elephant in the americas
No zebras in the Americas

Read my post again!
Re: Anaconda at home by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
frowland:

I dont believe what have not been verified. Dont use Google to fool yourself, NO ONE came down to the delta to run a 100% check on that habitat. You can believe what you want, just as I believe what I choose to. Thank you very much.

Lets agree to disagree
Re: Anaconda at home by frowland(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Austine1212:

Lets agree to disagree
Sure!
Re: Anaconda at home by rexesq(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
I've found someone. Thanks Nairaland
Re: Anaconda at home by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
rexesq:
I've found someone. Thanks Nairaland

If u can post picture....lalasticlala will forever be indebted to you
Re: Anaconda at home by Baroba(m): 4:55am On Dec 07, 2019
I put it to you, you don't have an anaconda mate.. Am willing to go $100 bet if you can prove me wrong wink wink smiley
Re: Anaconda at home by saxy4c(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Smart guy! Too big to take pictures of

Baroba:
I put it to you, you don't have an anaconda mate.. Am willing to go $100 bet if you can prove me wrong wink wink smiley
Re: Anaconda at home by Wemsly05: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies Loading...... / This Is Awesome...u Need To See This 2female Bullmastiff Pups For Sale / Caucasian Ovcharka 6week Old Female Puppy Forsale In Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.