Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray (73796 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / Etinosa Replies Islamic Poet Who Dared Her To Use Quran As Ashtray / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by AlphaStyles(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tulsaguy:
Shekau go don de implode now.... if e catch this etiosa girl, there are two things involved:

1. Lift up her puna & put very hot AK47 through it.
2. Marry her as shadowy virgin.....
knowing SHEKAU too well as etinosa fine reach he go first destroy her puna multiple times before he finally jihad her
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by SexytorresE(f): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
I burnt some word of sky God just last week when I was packing out of my old apartment. Cos it’s a dirt to me . It’s just a mere book, y’all should just wake up and save urselves from child indoctrination undecided God doesn’t exist it’s all fiction and fallacy. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by SexytorresE(f): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fadomero:
Even as an atheist I can't try this welcome olosho
I’m an atheist and I tried it last week . Burnt everything while burning some books and papers

1 Like

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by SexytorresE(f): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I love this girl
My kind of woman

A woman who doesn't give a fuckkkkk about what people say

A woman who is not an hypocrite

A woman who is intelligent and smoke weed
grin
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by ensamy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Christians don't fight for Thier God , Thier God fight for himself because he is alive an Almighty. If she likes burn it. But don't mess with the Holy Book of the ones that fight for Thier powerless God shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked because Thier God can't figth for himself. shocked shocked cool shocked shocked. ' If thy God be God let him fight for himself ' The Holy Book.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by IprintMONEY: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
my kinda girl, does anyone know he akant number? i want to write my number in the reference of the cash i want to send to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by nairamaniac: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
SexytorresE:
I burnt some word of sky God just last week when I was packing out of my old apartment. Cos it’s a dirt to me . It’s just a mere book, y’all should just wake up and save urselves from child indoctrination undecided God doesn’t exist it’s all fiction and fallacy. Nonsense

So besides human powers and science, what else influences life around you?
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by theDEVILisHERE: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
sean079:
Aaahhhhhhhhh, you already signed your death warrant. Quran and prophet mohammed are the two factors that make a muslims feel that he or she is attached to something. Tamper with these with kids glove and sorry is your next name.

Throughout history, muslim have been shown to be more benevolent when it come to mercy compare to christianity but donot joke with their quran n prophet, they will kill you for that. Unlike christianity that beleive Jesús can fight for himself. All in all both religion are man made aimed at controlling masses for financial and political benefit

Nonsense

Public rebellion against those TRASH books would become more and more pronounced

And there is nothing the Bombokat religious zombified idiotic clowns can do about it

Toilet paper would soon worth more than those garbage manuals

...only a matter of time
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by victorazyvictor(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
kevoh:

What's special inside the Quran to read? Is it not the same contents of the Quran, ISIS and Boko Haram are using to justify their actions. Is it not the same contents of the Quran, people are using to justify child marriage, the subjugation of females and unbelievers? We have enough examples of the actions of those who have read the Quran. Who Quran help?

As for Etinosa, she's just out to seek attention and you people are feeding her with large doses. It's a strategy to appear controversial, remain relevant and gain followers. Ignore her and watch her fade into oblivion! But trust emotional Nigerians, who have adopted Abrahamic religions to start whining and giving her that attention.

grin see finishing...
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by maasoap(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
kevoh:

But you lots are all over me with the mentions, I am even getting death threats. grin grin That means my message sank in very deep and all the butthurt Muslims on this thread felt it. grin grin If you reply to this, means you just can't deal with the butthurt too. cheesy cheesy So much for not listening to me. hahahah grin grin

What are you afraid of? It looks like you are begging me here to let you have the last words on this. Lol
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Heineken(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
lilprinze:
For even saying it alone her life is already in danger from today.
She's abusing the tolerant nature of Christians, but since she has so much courage and boldness she should try it with Muslims and let's see the outcome, I trust my Muslim brothers. foolish girl.
lol she won't like to try that with Quran na.. Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.

1 Like

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by joepepsy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Na this one whiteman take destroy you.
NaijaDonCast:
Thou art committed an act of blasphemizm against the son of man thy ways are dark and unrighteous, thou trying to breach the portal of the spirit realm between mere mortals and Gods(Immortals) your soul is mine...finish her FLAWLESS VICTORY
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by kevoh(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
maasoap:

What are you afraid of? It looks like you are begging me here to let you have the last words on this. Lol
Please go ahead and talk more. I have all the free time to talk about the shenanigans of Islam and its adherents. grin grin grin grin Your response on the thread will only serve to make the thread more active and allow people to see Islam for the bullsh*t that it is. Oya, let's go! grin
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Heineken(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
oga try am na try rubbishing the book u call worthless in front of Muslims or stream it live and let instablog make it viral make we see if ur head go still dy attached to your body. It's like because u people think u can useless Christian's any how then u can try it with other religions abi u think Islam is a religion to joke with abi? Continue
don't make him try it o. I'm very sure he won't live to tell the story... E go bad
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
joepepsy:
Na this one whiteman take destroy you.
my nigga STFU
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Heineken(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
wharley01:

I have read quran, and it's the most dangerous book to ever exist,
bro this your talk no good at all..
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by joepepsy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
You nut.
NaijaDonCast:
my nigga STFU
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by makavelidon(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
She should not try it... Muslims are not like Christians... They are treacherous murdering beasts. They will kill her.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by lastmessenger: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
oga try am na try rubbishing the book u call worthless in front of Muslims or stream it live and let instablog make it viral make we see if ur head go still dy attached to your body. It's like because u people think u can useless Christian's any how then u can try it with other religions abi u think Islam is a religion to joke with abi? Continue
what has knacking head on the ground for decades ever done to your life?
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by AlphaStyles(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
lastmessenger:
what has knacking head on the ground for decades ever done to your life?
you think because u don't believe in anything now means u have the right to abuse those who believe in something and get away with it?
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by lastmessenger: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
you think because u don't believe in anything now means u have the right to abuse those who believe in something and get away with it?
keep believing in rubbish while those who believe in nothing are busy refining petrol and constructing rail lines and coaches for you.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by opebiboy: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ugly biitch
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by peteradamu: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by AlphaStyles(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
lastmessenger:
keep believing in rubbish while those who believe in nothing are busy refining petrol and constructing rail lines and coaches for you.
so it's only people who are atheists that constructs rails and refine petrol abi?
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
mortal combat, im not threatening anybody

U were.

Just focus on ur religion.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Buddhism in China is what?

Buddhism is a way...It's not a religion. Read more on it, China is an Atheist state.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by AlphaStyles(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Buddhism is a way...It's not a religion. Read more on it, China is an Atheist state.
definition of Buddhism

The religion or philosophy derived from the teachings of Gautama Buddha.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
lilprinze:
For even saying it alone her life is already in danger from today.
She's abusing the tolerant nature of Christians, but since she has so much courage and boldness she should try it with Muslims and let's see the outcome, I trust my Muslim brothers. foolish girl.

Did you gun down the guy that said Yahoo ni babalawo?

Nothing will happen to her cos she didn't believe in it
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
the kind thunder way go fire this girl dey do press Up for Heaven....... idiot
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Abdulqareem: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Effect of harmattan. And mind you, just mess up with the HOLY QUR'AN where I will sight you, mumu girl.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by bmxshop: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
The girl yaff gone mad finally.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
definition of Buddhism

The religion or philosophy derived from the teachings of Gautama Buddha.

Using religion or philosophy brings in confusion.

Lemme help u -

Buddhism is a philosophy derived from the teachings of a man called Gautama Buddha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.