Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Group Honours Juliet Pulu Foundation International With Merit Award For Protecti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Group Honours Juliet Pulu Foundation International With Merit Award For Protecti (437 Views)

Jim Iyke Makes Surprise Appearance As Skyewise Group Honours Staff At Dinner Par / My Brother-in-law Almost Raped Me At 10 –dg, Bayelsa Girl Child Hon Juliet Pulu / Onyeka Eze, Tonto Dikeh, Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Bag CEO'S Merit Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Group Honours Juliet Pulu Foundation International With Merit Award For Protecti by Nollywoodlive22: 5:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Group honours Juliet Pulu foundation international with Merit Award for protection of the Bayelsa Child in Yenagoa

A non-governmental organization, DO Foundation has honoured a frontline woman, youth and children advocate, Mrs. Juliet Pulu-Zifawei, Director General, Girl-Child Protection Bureau Bayelsa state.

The Merit Award was presented at the maiden edition of the Bayelsa State Gender Champion Award night organized by DO Foundation to honour individuals and groups that have made significant contribution in the fight against gender based violence in Bayelsa.

Speaking with Molly TV Africa news via phone after the award ceremony, the founder of Juliet Pulu Foundation, Mrs. Pulu-Zaifawei said she is so  happy for the award and her appointment by the Governor Serake Dickson to serve, adding that it means a lot to her and opened new opportunities for her.

She said, "for the last eight years, I was given the opportunity to express my self and new things. My appointment as the Director General of the Girl Child Protection Bureau has made me become a better gender advocate.

"My experiences at the field in the communities, interaction with young minds, speaking with the vulnerable and the oppressed has given a new reason and a new course.

"What I doing now are the experiences I have gathered which lead to the setting up of Juliet Pulu Foundation international to continue with what I am doing after leaving office", she explained.

She expressed a special appreciation to DO Foundation for finding her and the foundation worthy to be recipient of the Gender Champion Award 2019.

Two awards were presented to her, Merit Award in recognition of her care for children and to Juliet Pulu Foundation international as one of the Golden List Certificate for rendition of youth selfless service to humanity.

The awards was received on her behalf by Mr. Barakumo Solomon Odede, who is a member of the board of the Juliet Pulu Foundation international at the event over the weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Arrived Lagos Nigeria For A Show (video And Photos) / The First Temptation Of Christ: One Million People Sign Petition Against Netflix / Good Sex Can Make A Bad Relationship Last Longer – Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.