Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After (13639 Views)

Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters / Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After by Ruggedniggaone: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rgade:

Which constitution?the same heavily flawed retarded constitution that is one of the major reasons this country isn't making any headway.
Explain to me why the constitution of a "secular" and "democratic" country should have any provisions for any kind of religious what ever.
Let's keep the Constitution aside and apply common sense here.
Common sense should let you see that someone who studied Sharia law would be narrowed to knowledge of Islamic laws.
you don't know anything about sharia law sir, am a sharia law student pls try to read more about sharia law and civil law
Re: Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After by nogragra: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
This man represent the most incompetent thing that has ever befallen Nigeria including his appointer. What a woeful shame, Nigeria don't need this in this hour now. My own be say these will all end up somewhere some day if na breakup ni or war or outright bankruptcy, only need to be seen.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After by Legendguru: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After by Kingspin(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Only in Nigeria. Yeye country.

Let me see the person shouting Change for my ear again.

I will stone you to the grave.

Nonsense!!
Re: Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After by carylouder007: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2019
The good collection of ideas and topics are making the page really top software development companies in india special. The complete collection of ideas are making the page special in all areas. The good ideas are helping the page really useful too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unverified: Justice Ugo Resigns, Citing Demands To 'kneecap' Democracy. / Ondo 2020: Olusegun Abraham Denies Rumoured Disqualification / LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.