Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos (4372 Views)

Original U.S Huggies Diapers Wholesalers...we deliver to anywhere In Nigeria / Original U.S Huggies Diapers Suppliers...we Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria / Distributors Wanted For Huggies Diapers, Pull Ups, Enfanmil And Wipes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by mushika(m): 1:05am On Nov 24, 2010
I have 140 cartons of huggies diapers of sizes 1-6 in lagos. They are in brown cartons, but the packs inside are red and white with babies pictures on them. Each carton contains two nylon packs of different quantities according to the sizes. I will sell all if I get a good bagain. The huggies are all from the USA.
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by Insight10: 2:22am On Dec 29, 2010
@ the poster. Do you still some diapers left. How much are your diapers and if you are out of it.
How much were they sold for if you don't mind please?

Thanks.
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by mushika(m): 4:21am On Dec 29, 2010
I have some left, but got new ones, The price I was getting initially was low, but I will sell off soon at a better price. Do you want to buy some. i can give you good price for a huge quantity.
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by Insight10: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2010
What are your prices for the huggies? please include the sizes and counts as well as the prices.
Email me through insightinvestmentsgroup@usa.com
Thanks.
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by tolex29(f): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2011
Please update me on the available prices and sizes. I am interested in buying in large quantity only at a good bargain. (tolex29@yahoo.com)
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by Insight10: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2011
@Tolex29@Yahoo.com - Please check your email for the information requested. Thanks.
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by sonety2k(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
mushika:

I have 140 cartons of huggies diapers of sizes 1-6 in lagos. They are in brown cartons, but the packs inside are red and white with babies pictures on them. Each carton contains two nylon packs of different quantities according to the sizes. I will sell all if I get a good bagain. The huggies are all from the USA.

I am interested kindly send me the price - sonetauto@yahoo.com
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by ObamaUS: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2011
send ur price to ambassadorlanry@yahoo.com
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by jhelen: 2:29am On Mar 21, 2011
pls send the wholesale prices and sizes to my email ttdosumu@yahoo.com
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by matibaby: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2011
Pls am interested in bulk sales.do u still have diapers?and how much?u can inbox me details so I can get in touch with u.thanks
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by donfero: 3:55am On Jun 18, 2011
Please send me details of the huggies you have as in sizes and send the price list to don_fero@yahoo.com
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by clothiers(f): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2011
pls kindly send the prices to topmainland2004@yahoo.com, i think am interested in it.
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by jessynuela: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2011
MAY I KNOW HOW MUCH COS I WANT TO SELL AS WELL AND IM IN ABUJA MY MAIL ADDRESS IS jessynuela@yahoo.com
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by yettysucce: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hello,
I saw your post concerning sales of huggies diaper from usa, i am interested.
Kindly let me have the details of how to get it in my box.
My email addresss is yettysuccess@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by Jsteed: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
I am interested, can I have your price list:
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by stechi(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
kindly inbox me your prices and possible pictures of what you have in stock.
koolbuis@yahoo.com
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2011
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by LADYMEG: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
please I need to know if the diaper is still available and at what price and details of distribution, i am interested
ladymeg2002ng@yahoo.com
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by kblow: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2011
I am interested in your huggies diapers and would like you to send your price list to me on tunjitsun@yahoo.com.
Also include all t he sizes you have available and their corresponding price .I would appreciate your early response.
Regards
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by prospectus: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
I'm also interested, Please send me prices of all the sizes and price for each set of quantity. My e-mail is ckunlay at yahoo.com
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by b4christ: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
I am interested kindly fwd ur prices to me on dis sizes to my email address.

deyanju_ab@yahoo.co.uk

size 1 & quantity in a pack
size 2 & quantity in a pack
size 3 & quantity in a pack

also do you import always sanitary for ladies from us too?

thanks wl be expecting
Re: Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos by Larufa(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
I am interested please forward me your prices to me on these sizes to my email address @ onanugaola@yahoo.com

size 1 & quantity in a bundle
size 2 & quantity in a bundle
size 3 & quantity in a bundle
size 4 & quantity in a bundle

Do you always have them in stock?

thanks wl be expecting

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website For Your Business For Only 40,000 Naira / Get A Glowing Skin With Natural Skincare Products / Achieve Financial Freedom With FAST-TRACK BUSINESS CLUB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.