Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees (29011 Views)

Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
The true result is that they didn't vote him and he knows this, that's he sacked them

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by paparazi1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
braveboi4life:
Clueless governor, someone that ought to be sacked by the electorates now sacking appointees, any way let Kogi people enjoy their next level
That':s Nigeria politician for you, they always embark on use and dumb, while their children studied abroad. yeye

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by mukthar2000(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
ANIMAL
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by AlphaStyles(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
E don achieve em aim una no get use again grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by Nellybank(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Next level governor = Buhari's first son
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by Maj196(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kogi people how market cool
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by juman(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sad he was reelected.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Davash222:
Kogites, brace up. Tsunami is coming.

They one wey dey naija na child's play to the one wey go enter kogi. Na tsunami from both Nigeria and kogi dem go dey expect so
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by AlphaStyles(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:
Lol, last week I had a vivid dream that I became this man's last wife

My people what do you think cool
i think you drank Guinness before sleeping off
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by praz001(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ballbuego:
Forget About this Government.
Abi keee........

Sure?
WhatsApp me let's make good money TOGETHER
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by midnighter(f): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
i think you drank Guinness before sleeping off

Lol, I did not o.

I think he sacked all those people so that he will gather money to collect me from my daddy cool

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by princetom1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
braveboi4life:
Clueless governor, someone that ought to be sacked by the electorates now sacking appointees, any way let Kogi people enjoy their next level

Was there an election? The biggest rigger won...

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by MrBONE2(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
braveboi4life:

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by AlphaStyles(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, I did not o.

I think he sacked all those people so that he will gather money to collect me from my daddy cool
u sef don turn Regina Daniels una don dy honey for old men
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by Hangulsaram: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

SMH
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by Purifychy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
;DUse n throway
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by innogbes: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is just the beginning of the journey..............
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by woleabayo(f): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
FULISH FEFUL EVERYWHERE
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by Trimque2k1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
MisterGrace:

Kogi State Government relieves appointees of posts.

Kogi State Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has sacked all political appointees in its cabinet and directed all of them to hand over government properties in their possession to the most senior officers in their various Ministries, Agencies and parastatals.

A statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government, Dr Ayoade Folashade said the Governor has also directed that appointees of the governor, those in the office of the deputy governor, the first lady and the wife of the deputy governor are exempted from the directive.

Also exempted are Commissioners, the Auditor General, the Accountant General and appointees in their offices.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/breaking-gov-bello-sacks-all-political-appointees/
After d Reggae na blues na
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by Minemrys: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:
Pay back time to those who worked relently on his reelection.

Who are we to complain when Kogi people said Below is the best cold beer on a sunny day
does an helicopter falling out of the sky to snatch boxes translate to kogi people? Or writing results over night?

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by eleojo23: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Pray against that dream sad

Of all the men in the world....sad
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by helinues: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Minemrys:

does an helicopter falling out of the sky to snatch boxes translate to kogi people? Or writing results over night?

Type slowly this time or should i kuku help you to say it

Democracy is under threats cos Pdp lose
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by pointstores(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nawa
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by midnighter(f): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
u sef don turn Regina Daniels una don dy honey for old men

Lol. He is not old na
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by midnighter(f): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
eleojo23:

Pray against that dream sad

Of all the men in the world....sad

Lol okay sir
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by midnighter(f): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hangulsaram:

SMH

Why are you shaking your head sir, don't you know that I'm a joint-first lady material cool
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by Germi9: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Because he knows he lost the elections
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by Gidigidi60: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:

Type slowly this time or should i kuku help you to say it

Democracy is under threats cos Pdp lose

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees by stchinedu: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Good

Wike Lifts Curfew On Parts Of Port Harcourt, Recalls Suspended Chairman / Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari / Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures).