Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Police Officers Spotted Taking Selfies With James Brown ( Did They Caught Me) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Officers Spotted Taking Selfies With James Brown ( Did They Caught Me) (2254 Views)

Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Spotted Taking Selfies With James Brown ( Did They Caught Me) by NaijaCelebrity: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2019
Nigerian Police Officers were spotted taking selfies with James Brown popularly known for his did they caught me speech.

James Brown took to his Instagram page to share this video with caption saying....

Good morning Nigerians, I just saw this online , l can’t believe that Nigeria police �‍♀️ force have come to their senses that everyone is trying to hustle to earn a living i was on my to way out then police men stop my ride thinking they wanted to harass me because police men can’t be predicted. when a police man stop ✋ me, my first thought is that they want to harass me but they were very friendly. To my greatest surprise, they were so different from others... the bad one’s have spoil the good One’s.. God bless Nigeria and God bless our police force...Nah fsars remain to get sense.. �@korrey.gram

Source: https://gidifeed.com/police-officers-spotted-taking-selfies-with-james-brown-did-they-caught-me/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Police Officers Spotted Taking Selfies With James Brown ( Did They Caught Me) by Raysleek: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Those policemen are suspects
Re: Police Officers Spotted Taking Selfies With James Brown ( Did They Caught Me) by universaltv: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin
Re: Police Officers Spotted Taking Selfies With James Brown ( Did They Caught Me) by sodiqapril(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
It is finished, If you want to become a celebrity in Nigeria all you have to do is be throw your senses away and publicise your foolishness, endorsements start flying in. Just look at this one with his poorly constructed English forming celeb...wetin prxck no go see inside toto

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Spotted Taking Selfies With James Brown ( Did They Caught Me) by ellalina(f): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
policemen also have emotions
he might be a bros too
Re: Police Officers Spotted Taking Selfies With James Brown ( Did They Caught Me) by Bola146(f): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
embarassed cry Useless men...
Re: Police Officers Spotted Taking Selfies With James Brown ( Did They Caught Me) by Gosj01(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmmmm, thought they caught him!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.
Re: Police Officers Spotted Taking Selfies With James Brown ( Did They Caught Me) by Geminita1(f): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Nigerian Police Officers were spotted taking selfies with James Brown popularly known for his did they caught me speech.

James Brown took to his Instagram page to share this video with caption saying....

Source: https://gidifeed.com/police-officers-spotted-taking-selfies-with-james-brown-did-they-caught-me/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
Why didn't you include clearer photos of this James Brown

(1) (Reply)

Mother Ride Motorcycle, Carries Her Baby In Front, Deliver Food To Customer. / Regina Daniels Is Far Better Than Linda Ikeji – Nigerians Slam Blogs Over Viral / Picture & Video Of Davido's New House In Banana Island Dat Cost Almost A Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.