Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Give Me A Quran And I Will Mess It Up In 2 Seconds – Etinosa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Me A Quran And I Will Mess It Up In 2 Seconds – Etinosa (256 Views)

Kilomera – “2 Seconds” Ft. Sugarboy X Timbo Limbo / READ ME‼️�� �2 Seconds���read ME ‼️ / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Me A Quran And I Will Mess It Up In 2 Seconds – Etinosa by kamanidesmond(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2019
Actress Etinosa has angrily lashed out at her critics after she was dared to use the Quaran as an ash tray like she did with the Bible.

Recall that the actress earlier said thatProverbs 22vs6 is a scam as she smoked and used the Bible as an ashtray.

The Nollywood actress who was dared to try same act on a Quran, asked to be given the Islamic holy book which she claimed she will mess up in 2 seconds.

In another Instagram post, Etinosa wondered how one can effect change by living in denial. She also urged those she claimed are worse than her to retrace their step and stop hiding behind a religion they know nothing about.

The post Give me a Quran and I will mess it up in 2 seconds – Etinosa says after using a Bible as an ashtray appeared first on Within Nigeria.

Read more: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/12/02/give-me-a-quran-and-i-will-mess-it-up-in-2-seconds-etinosa-says-after-using-a-bible-as-an-ashtray/

(1) (Reply)

6 Habits To Watch Out For When Considering Who To Marry / "On This Day 14 Yrs Ago, My Life Almost Ended At 16" - Kechi Okwuchi Recalls / Senate, Sans Seek Probe Of Alleged DSS Court Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.