Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here (443 Views)

Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here by heniford2: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here by dawnomike(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
I really understand how you feel... I was once in your shoes and it took so many Nairaland members who benefited from my post contacting the mods to ublock my account...

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here by heniford2: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
dawnomike:
I really understand how you feel... I was once in your shoes and it took so many Nairaland members who benefited from my post contacting the mods to ublock my account...
i mean it very unfair i mean why is it Nigeria own too the pass somebody wakes up ban you for no just reason seun and his team i don't understand them believe me so so bad
Re: Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
OP type exactly what you were banned for and stop playing victim.
Re: Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here by heniford2: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
meobizy:
OP type exactly what you were banned for and stop playing victim.
i asked for help on this forum and someone promise to help me the next day i was ban
Re: Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here by meobizy(f): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
heniford2:
i asked for help on this forum and someone promise to help me the next day i was ban
Hmm, you claimed you were suicidal, abi? Go into detail.
Re: Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here by heniford2: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
meobizy:

Hmm, you claimed you were suicidal, abi? Go into detail.
the even delete my post did not claim suicidal never its bad this whole admin will not try to fine out before acting so bad.
Re: Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here by meobizy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
heniford2:
the even delete my post did not claim suicidal never its bad this whole admin will not try to fine out before acting so bad.
Well, we thank God. The less beggars here the better. People get scammed every other day here so whether your claim was true or not it was the safer option to delete it than allowing someone fall victim.

One thing baffles me though, how do Nairalanders beg for assistance week after week yet always have data to browse and post stupid memes?

Dominique, is it true what this man says?
Re: Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here by heniford2: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2019
meobizy:

Well, we thank God. The less beggars here the better. People get scammed every other day here so whether your claim was true or not it was the safer option to delete it than allowing someone fall victim.

One thing baffles me though, how do Nairalanders beg for assistance week after week yet always have data to browse and post stupid memes?

Dominique, is it true what this man says?
your really something if someone ask for help in this forum does not mean the person is a scam how do people use data you forget some use airtel free bee stop been a little fool be smart yes we have scammers that am sure but don't generalize it
Re: Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here by meobizy(f): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2019
heniford2:
your really something if someone ask for help in this forum does not mean the person is a scam how do people use data you forget some use airtel free bee stop been a little fool be smart yes we have scammers that am sure but don't generalize it
The policy “better safe than sorry” works best in life — no matter what situation a person finds him or herself in.
Re: Why Was I Ban, Why Should I Be Cut Off From Someone Here by heniford2: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2019
meobizy:

The policy “better safe than sorry” works best in life — no matter what situation a person finds him or herself in.
have giving you much attention needed glad your okey

(1) (Reply)

I See Pastor Adeboye As ‘original Gangster’ – Rev Rathod / Join The Most Amazing Site And Smile With Us / Trump Vs Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.