Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Dino Malays Is My Political Servant - Smart Adeyemi Replies Dino - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Malays Is My Political Servant - Smart Adeyemi Replies Dino (247 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Malays Is My Political Servant - Smart Adeyemi Replies Dino by universaltv: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
On Saturday, November 30, Smart Adeyemi defeated Dino Melaye in the rerun of Kogi West Senatorial election.

Thought the contest between both parties may seems to have ended but the two politicians tends to be calling themselves names.

Reacting the election result,Dino Malaye refer To Smart Adeyemi as his political wife while Smart Adeyemi replies him when speaking with Journalist on Sunday December 1. He said

“When a servant steals the garment of his master, the garment will be too big for the servant… the joy of having his master’s garment will cause the servant to misbehave to people he ordinarily could have respected. The over-sized garment made Melaye to misbehave while in the senate.”

Watch The Video via ;
https://twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1201446835644239874

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/dino-malaye-is-my-political-servant-smart-adeyemi-replies-dino/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: Dino Malays Is My Political Servant - Smart Adeyemi Replies Dino by universaltv: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 2020 Budget To Be Postponed Due To Death Of Lawmaker / How I Secured Daura University, Two Other CSR Projects From CCECC – Amaechi / Soyinka: "Is Sowore Miyetti Allah?" FG Is Disrespecting The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.