Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. (17333 Views)

Installation Of Gotv And Dstv / Startime Solar / Just In: Connect Your TV Antenna To Your Laptop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
I am just wondering if there is a way I can connect my laptop with my Decoder to use the screen as TV.
HELP A BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Not possible
The hdmi connection in laptop is for output only
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sleekfemzy:
Not possible

Ugh! Thanks. How I wish it is possible.
Maybe I should start designing my Laptop.
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by youngsahito(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sleekfemzy:
Not possible
it is very possible, I saw a guy used his laptop to watch gotv during my service year.
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by youngsahito(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:
I am just wondering if there is a way I can connect my laptop with my Decoder to use the screen as TV.
HELP A BROTHER.
browse more about it
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
youngsahito:
browse more about it

I will research more about it,
Do you still have the guy contact... Maybe can help me too.

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
youngsahito:
it is very possible, I saw a guy used his laptop to watch gotv during my service year.

Are you sure it ain't streaming..
Even on google i doubt a resson to that
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by youngsahito(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:

I will research more about it,
Do you still have the guy contact... Maybe can help me too.
lemme contact his roommate

2 Likes

Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow... Unbelievable.
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by youngsahito(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2019
Sleekfemzy:

Are you sure it ain't streaming..
Even on google i doubt a resson to that
it ain't streaming @ all.. It was live watch
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2019
youngsahito:
it ain't streaming @ all.. It was live watch

Please, help me to confirm the HOW?

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by youngsahito(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Please, help me to confirm the HOW?
my guy said that has lost contact with his friend. although he said that u can search about it on google just like his friend did.
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by spyglaxx: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
just buy external tv card for laptops
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2019
spyglaxx:
just buy external tv card for laptops

Please kindly explain more...
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by spyglaxx: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Just search for external tv tuner on google. And click on images.
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
spyglaxx:
Just search for external tv tuner on google. And click on images.

Thanks boss.
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. by Supersam2416(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
I read online that there is away of browsing using decoder as LAN

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Used Inverter Batteries, Condemned Car Batteries, All Dead Batteries / Tips And Steps On How To Recharge Your Prepaid Meter. / Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.