Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

All Male Christians Are Rams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Male Christians Are Rams (304 Views)

Father’s Day Sunday: An All-Male-Choir With Enough Courage And Good Voices / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Male Christians Are Rams by geoworldedu: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
I've observed some male Christians here. They are all rams. I want to call out some of the rams.

Jesusjnr
Primesky
Originalkalokalo
CanadaOrBust
Overcomersfaith
Knoty

Ramthren, pls gather here. Note, only the rams are welcome to the thread.
Re: All Male Christians Are Rams by geoworldedu: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pls this is not hate speech. It's biblical. A male sheep is a ram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Male Christians Are Rams by geoworldedu: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pls call out the rams you know.
Re: All Male Christians Are Rams by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
geoworldedu:
Pls this is not hate speech. It's biblical. A male sheep is a ram.

It's better to be a ram than a goat. Matthew 35:31-46

What I can't understand is why you're so afraid of being banned by a common man, but not God who created him?

Matthew 25:31-34, 41, 46 (KJV)

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand (sheep), Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand (goats), Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

46 And these (goats) shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous (sheep) into life eternal.
Re: All Male Christians Are Rams by 1Sharon(f): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Haha ! cheesy
Re: All Male Christians Are Rams by geoworldedu: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2020
1Sharon:
Haha ! cheesy
grin

(1) (Reply)

Renowned Preacher, Reinhard Bonnke, Dies At 79 / A Christian (Factboyz) Masquerading As A Muslim And Insulting Christians / IPPIS: ASUU Develops Own Software, UTAS, To Curb Corruption In Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.