Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Got A Hardbricked LG G7 Thinkq With You? Let's Unbrick It Together - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Got A Hardbricked LG G7 Thinkq With You? Let's Unbrick It Together (710 Views)

Huawei G630-U10 Unbrick | Restore From Qualcomm Mode | With Bootloader Unlock Fi / Unbrick Xiaomi Phones With This Method Easily / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got A Hardbricked LG G7 Thinkq With You? Let's Unbrick It Together by replybbot(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nearly two months now that I have gotten my LG G7 ThinkQ hardbricked. Since it happened, I have searched Google and browsed every site I know discusses phone solutions but I could not find any. Even there is a particular post on XDA that declare there is no solution for hardbricked LG G7 ThinkQ for now and that actually got me down.

But fortunately, I found Phonefix, contacted the admin but no response was sent until today when I checked the site and pronto! They have started working on how to unbrick the LG G7 ThinkQ.

I am actively following the page now. Already received access link to the folders that are expected to contain the LG G7 unbrick files. So glad now.
So, if you need to, I have the links below:

Phone Fix: page that provides the unbrick files
XDA PAGE: page that declares LG G7 is unbrickable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gurus Please Help Resolve My Data Connection Problem / Samsung Has Been Showing Off A Secret Phone At CES That No One Knew About / Top Budget Smartphone Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.