Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered (43939 Views)

Achor Nna: PDP Expels Pro-Wike Lawmaker Who Went To Fubara's Camp / Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries / Achor Prince: Councillor Representing Wike's Ward Resigns, Backs Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by drololaaof: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
It is the beginning of anarchy, this is what happen in the wild wild west killing,oppressing, intimidation of opposition party 1963‐66. So it is a crime belonging to opposition .
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Encapsulate: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
When you distribute guns to guys for election. Now election is over, the guns are now theirs permanently. When they get hungry or angry, they look to the guns for solution.

I wish God will just punish this people so that others will learn but I guess it's none of his business or maybe he is just fed up with 9ja
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Monday60655(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
What do you expect after their master equipped with arms for his selfish interest during a jamboree election in the State. They should expect more in the State.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Skmoda360(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:
I can't marry a politician. A Nigerian politician.

I know nowhere is safe, but I can't risk my peace of mind and freedom of speech. Politics in Nigeria is too deadly.

RIP to her and God punish those evil men.
Well said
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Greenback: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
APC is such an evil party's scourge on the nation
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Galaticos444: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:
I can't marry a politician. A Nigerian politician.

I know nowhere is safe, but I can't risk my peace of mind and freedom of speech. Politics in Nigeria is too deadly.

RIP to her and God punish those evil men.
but u dont mind aving one as a sugardaddy undecided
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by AbooTasleemah1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
MisterGrace:

The wife Of PDP leader, Hassanatu Suleiman was yesterday killed by unknown gunmen in Ofeke ward, Ofu local government area.

Mrs Hassanatu Suleiman Of Ajengo Village in Ofu local Government area, is the wife of Mallam Suleiman Achor, the People’s Democratic Party Ofeke ward chairman, Ofu local government.

The Gunmen invaded the community yesterday around 4: 30 pm ,as family sources confirmed they were fully armed to the teeth shooting sporadically and left one dead after the gun injury, no iterms was stolen.

Mrs Salamatu was rushed to the hospital after the attack,the family source confirmed this to THE OBSERVERS TIMES but all efforts, could not be rescued as she was brutally butchered by the gunmen .

This is coming few weeks after the APC thugs in the euphoria of celebration of the party’s victory, burnt to death , APC woman leader for Wada/Aro,Mrs Salome Acheju Abu to death in Ochadamu,the same Ofu local government area of the state .

It took several condemnation for the Federal Government to direct an in-depth investigation into the death of the woman leader, as the state Government, Police and Senator representing Kogi East confirmed it was a ‘reprisal’ attacks and ‘Retaliatory’ as well ‘Victim of circumstances’ that led to the incidence of her death .

Within the week,a Road Safety officer was attacked and killed on Okene road,as Uba Football team were also attacked in the state, wounding so many of it’s players by Gunmen.

Kidnapping and armed robbery attack had been on the increase on Lokoja -Abuja highway in recent weeks.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/kogi-election-gunmen-kills-wife-of-pdp-leader-in-ofu/

Why would they shot Mrs. Hassanatu but Mrs. Salamatu was rushed to the hospital? Whoever that's reporting this should get the fact clear, PDP Women leader was burnt not APC.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by dheilaw1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
visijo:
A man who raises his hand to beat a woman never raised it in class...

RIP
wise word

1 Like

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by KIDfurniture(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Animals are better than Nigerian human beings. Just look at that asshole no hand gloves ...Nigeria is finished

1 Like

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by ddeola: 2:10am On Dec 03, 2019
FOOLS killing citizens like them for CORRUPT POLITICIANS that will continue to impoverish them. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You collect peanuts to kill a human being like you, you need to remain in the ZOO. Heartless ignoramus undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2019
Too many Bad News
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Enisam(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2019
Kogi in a state of calamity..... Rip woman
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by mukthar2000(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2019
payperpost:

hate speech! remember penalty is death by hanging!
the penalty began from u
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2019
Expert17:

U can't marry a politician...... Be deceiving urself ooooo,
Na so Regina Daniel talk back den......
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by marciarogs(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Are you interested in getting a job abroad, but have no idea where to start? Just as the internet has made the process of finding a job domestically easier, it has also simplified the search for international work.

AfriTalents Manpower Agency (AMA) is global Manpower Supply Agency, focused mainly in the recruitment of skilled and semi skilled labor from African countries to ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH AFRICA & the Middle-East.

Visit "http://afritalents.io/" and search for a job in another country.

For further inquires contact us on info@afritalents.io or (+234) 806-788-6189 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.