Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nelly Talks About Daughter Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nelly Talks About Daughter Dating (2399 Views)

Regina Askia’s Daughter Dating Kogi Royal Prince | Photos / Tae Heckard DENIES Snatching Nelly From Ashanti-details / Nelly And Ashanti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nelly Talks About Daughter Dating by seshejame: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2010
There comes a time when every parent must ask, “Is my teenager ready to date?” That time has come for rapper Nelly, who is the father of a teenage daughter.
“As any other father would, I’m dreading it. It’s the worst thing ever![laughs] It’s my baby, I’m ready to put her in a closet until she’s 30. But you try to be realistic about things, you have a talk with her and let her know that she’s priceless, and when you’re priceless don’t put things in your way that may devalue who you are and what you stand for. That’s what determines how people look at you, so in that sense so far so good.”
Besides teaching his children-he has a daughter Chanell,16, and a son Cornell Haynes III,11,- to think of themselves as “priceless”, the dad of two also teaches his kids to live a healthful life.

Read more and see more pictures: http://www.sesheajames.com/2010/11/nelly-talks-about-daughter-dating.html

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe In ‘colour Rioting’ College Kid Gear – Hot Or Not? / Ice Prince Loses Mother / Jennifer Lopez Pursues Romance With 24-year Old Back Up Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.