Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night (65018 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
ForbesHomesNG:
You Don't Want To Miss This! Get In Touch With Us Today....(+234) 08027390046, 08034113771
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin..... Oya I dey wait for them
Iruobean:

For this you just said, I donate 50 tubbers of yam, 2 gallons of red oil and 2 black he goat for you.
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by Harrytimbog(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Messi is the best footballer to ever play the game of soccer....Best football means give him the ball and he will do wonders....no b only to score, abi to pass, abi to defend....He is the total package. Dribbles, freekicks, goals, key passes, shooting e.t.c He won the most man of the match awards since 2010. Over 100 Motm awards over Ronaldo who is second on the list.. Messi is the only player to win player of the tournament in every football tournament.
https://www.givemesport.com/1466748-live-graphic-showing-top-players-with-most-man-of-the-match-awards-since-201011
https://www.sportbible.com/football/stats-lionel-messi-has-the-most-man-of-the-match-awards-this-season-20190413

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIqudhd1W54
https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/la-liga/1141477/lionel-messi-has-won-most-number-of-motm-awards-in-the-last-9-seasons-100-times-more-than-cristiano-ronaldo/

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by gbemiga1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Once Ronaldoi wins his 6th Ballon d'Or this evening, we will stop comparing Cristiano Ronaldo with Lionel Messi.

All the arguments about Cristiano Ronaldo would put him with other icons in other walks of life.

It's gonna be stuffs like this:
Ronaldoi vs Leonardo Da Vinci
Ronaldo vs Abraham Lincoln
Ronaldo vs Confucius
Ronaldo vs Roger Federe
Ronaldo vs Steven Spielberg
Ronaldo vs Pablo Picasso
Ronaldo vs Michael Jackson
Ronaldo vs William Shakespeare
Ronaldovs George Frideric Handel
Ronaldo vs Adolf Hitler
Ronaldo vs Albert Einstein
Ronaldo vs Oscar Wilde

Anybody who compares Ronaldo with Messi again.....

Ronaldo is GOAT
And now that Messi won, what do you have to say.

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by PopeFlatino(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
cheesy u can cry more now..idiot[quote author=runningriot post=84566394][/quote]
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by PopeFlatino(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin e pain am
IdioticNLmods:

Kill yourself..
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:14am On Dec 03, 2019
CR7 right now....

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by therajah: 1:39am On Dec 03, 2019
gibzzhd:
lolz
Confused and no bearing!
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by jaxxy(m): 4:12am On Dec 03, 2019
maxwell530:
what are you smoking?
this is individual award for fvck sake.... If this award is by trophies won,Bernardo Silva should win the award even ahead of ur Ronaldo.
If it's by champions league, don't you think Liverpool and Tottenham players should just full the top 10? Even at that, messi was the champions league highest goal scorer.

For a player who has stuck to one team all his life and under performed in his national team I think Not Sir!

Ur calling up statistics like Ronaldo doesn’t have statistics. Plsss stop this over hyped sentiments. I respect Messi and even like him to an extent now bt he’s not the Goat. Neither does he really deserve that 6th award. No way.

The Ballon d'Or has become a sentimental award. Period!!!!!
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by jaxxy(m): 4:17am On Dec 03, 2019
shogsman:

The way some of you reason one might think you're bereaved of common sense.

For a player who has stuck to one team all his life and under performed in his national team I think Not Sir!

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by Sirchucks(m): 5:34am On Dec 03, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Once Ronaldoi wins his 6th Ballon d'Or this evening, we will stop comparing Cristiano Ronaldo with Lionel Messi.

All the arguments about Cristiano Ronaldo would put him with other icons in other walks of life.

Ronaldo vs Confucius
Ronaldo vs Roger Federe
Ronaldo vs Pablo Picasso
Ronaldo vs Adolf Hitler
Ronaldo vs Oscar Wilde

Ronaldo is GOAT
Result is out.
I think you should modify your post.
Just thinking anyway.
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by hope4nigeria(m): 5:55am On Dec 03, 2019
Aturitoroman:
The real goat.. smiley

Not that short fraud
are you now a failure? Just asking for a friend.
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by Bonjoro: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Messi fans all over this forum making noise.. E go shock una. It's funny how they support messi and yet obsessed with anything CR7. No matter who wins it today, CR7 remains the greatest of the greatest of all time.

If you are a Messi fan don't quote me till he wins something with his country.

Dreamer u don wake up?
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by Banjo24: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2019
Bonjoro:

Dreamer u don wake up?

He is a real dreamer grin
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by benchux(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2019
Ronaldo is perpetually obsessed with Messi. He spends his sleeping and waking hours thinking about Messi and always wants to force the world to remember how and why he is better than Messi. Messi on the other hand doesn't even have time to even talk about him self not to mention Ronaldo. All players who play in the same team with Messi always get better because Messi makes sure of that while those who play with Ronaldo never get better because it always has to be about him.
IdioticNLmods:
Messi fans all over this forum making noise.. E go shock una. It's funny how they support messi and yet obsessed with anything CR7. No matter who wins it today, CR7 remains the greatest of the greatest of all time.

If you are a Messi fan don't quote me till he wins something with his country.

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by maxwell530(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
jaxxy:

Ur calling up statistics like Ronaldo doesn’t have statistics. Plsss stop this over hyped sentiments. I respect Messi and even like him to an extent now bt he’s not the Goat. Neither does he really deserve that 6th award. No way.

lol "Sentimental" "Underperfrom"?
Are you just trying to speak grammar for the sake of saying it Or you sucks at using the right word?
He underperform for his national team and he's just 7 goals from breaking Pele goal records for Brazil, are you okay at all?
How many south American have scored 70 goals for their national team? Only pele and messi, not even the de Lima Ronaldo,romario,maradona,rivaldo score up to what messi score for Argentina.

For ur info,the same messi have scored more goals in argentina shirt against teams in FIFA top 20 rankings than whoever you think deserved it. You may want to see the position of Macedonia, Estonia, Luxembourg, Lithuania on the FIFA rankings and compare to where Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Venezuela,Ecuador, Japan, Mexico are placed, these are teams messi have scored so many goals against.
One even say messi only score against Nigeria, maybe they need to know Nigeria is ahead of Lithuania and Estonia in the FIFA rankings.

I still don't understand how a normal thinking human being will think Ronaldo suppose to win this award ahead of messi.
Where do you guys live sef? How do you sleep at night?
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by E2000: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
anonymous1759:

FIFA hates CR7 and he already have 5 balon d'or? Ronaldo fans are too Emotional SMH
Why was he not given last year instead they choose Modric. And why did they not give that Liverpool defender instead they choose Messi.
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by anonymous1759(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=E2000 post=84827195] Why was he not given last year instead they choose Modric. And why did they not give that Liverpool defender instead they choose Messi. [/quote

Why was Ribery not awarded the balon d'Or in 2013? Voting portal was closed after Ronaldo scored hatrick against Sweden FIFA reopened it in favor of CR7? What do you've to say about that?... Was VVD better than Messi individually this season? Your response will determine if I'll keep arguing with you or not.
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by E2000: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=84827911][/quote] He was VVD
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by swip88: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ronaldo is my favorite football player! I really like his matches and how he playes. Recently, I started to use https://1xbet-ke.app/ which is really popular among my friends. I can bet and make money just watching different matches.
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by Ayobami7(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by Nova1988(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
callmeVIBRANT:

Ronaldo vs Confucius
Ronaldo vs Roger Federe
Ronaldo vs Pablo Picasso
Ronaldo vs Adolf Hitler
Ronaldo vs Oscar Wilde

Ronaldo is GOAT

hi!
Messi has 7 now.
hope you haven't commit suicide.
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night by callmeVIBRANT(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nova1988:

hi! Messi has 7 now. hope you haven't commit suicide.
absolutely undeserved.

Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club / Lionel Messi Buys A Hotel In Ibiza (pictures) / Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham