Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony (38464 Views)

Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Awards Since 2009 (Throwback Photos) / Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards / TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Whoiwannabe(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
donoro:
What is he going to do there VVD has bagged this one abi they didn't tell him in Spanish ni tongue
Fifa does not have any affiliation, whatsoever with Ballon dor. Try again.

We go see by 9pm
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Whoiwannabe(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Codes151:
i for go but our chief judge study Islamic law only
Lol

1 Like

Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by chewwie(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Again, based SOLELY ON LAST SEASON'S performances, van Dijk deserves to win the Ballon d'Or, because he took Liverpool to an entirely different level and he took defending to a whole new level. Messi on the other hand, did what he's been doing all decade, 50+ goals stopped being phenomenal 10 years ago.
But I expect Messi will win because it's a popularity contest
I stand with van Dijk, I'm not a Liverpool fan
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

I dey misyarn because i prefer CR7 right?
Typical Messi fan..
no be only you be fan but your own is too much.

Oya bend your head let me pray away the spirit of fanaticism in you.

Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by AlphaStyles(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mandero:
Nice
I hope this is real
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by pacespot(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
So none of those French national team players are in competition for this award. I don't even think cr7 has a competition against messi to win this year's award.
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by AlphaStyles(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
donoro:
What is he going to do there VVD has bagged this one abi they didn't tell him in Spanish ni tongue
VVD has won it to even win the Champions league is an added bonus
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by ddippset(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
chewwie:
Again, based SOLELY ON LAST SEASON'S performances, van Dijk deserves to win the Ballon d'Or, because he took Liverpool to an entirely different level and he took defending to a whole new level. Messi on the other hand, did what he's been doing all decade, 50+ goals stopped being phenomenal 10 years ago.
Messi is a victim of his standards.

If any other player apart from Messi and Ronaldo had the numbers that Messi had in 2018/2019,
No one would be mentioning Van Dijk for ballon dor.

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
The SUPERNATURAL
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Expert17: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
chewwie:

Penaldo fan spotted...... If u like stand with Lovren......
Messi s d best

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Vote Messi !
Big Brother Naija
Na Messi go win am
Bleep Tasha
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Hope he claps when CR7 wins it..

And to that mod that bans for frivolous reasons, e no go ever better for you. Mark my words.
Oh right you mean Ronaldo Delima? Any other Ronaldo is a counterfeit. Don't get it twisted!
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by IdioticNLmods: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
9jamyHome:
Oh right you mean Ronaldo Delima? Any other Ronaldo is a counterfeit. Don't get it twisted!
Where did you see Ronaldo in my post?
Stop being obsessed with the GOAT, it's making you dumb.
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by magicminister: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
sylve11:

How they even nominated VVD in the first place is like black magic. VVD won't even be on my top 500 last season/this season cool

He’s white lol! Ndidi plays better than him but will never receive the recognition or award.
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Leaked info has it that messi has this year ballon d'or CR7 came 4th

Fake news....Hate speech

U ought to be beheaded!

Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Bayokun(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Fake news....Hate speech

U ought to be beheaded

Lol, is not up to that nah
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
LordAdamX:

It's fake.

Check the top 10 on FP.

These leaks are often fan-made to sway opinion.

-Lord

Bro, I'm willing to stake my money on top 4.

Bookmark this; Messi first, Vigil second, Mane or Salah 3rd, Ronaldo 4th.
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Fake news....Hate speech

U ought to be beheaded

U get liver like liverpool

Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by webngnews: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by dfrost: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
bluebay:

Your English sef shows you don't watch football.. you among those Keke and okada men gathering and having arguments by.newspaper stands..

cheesy grin you have killed me oooh. Come and wake me up please cheesy grin
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by LordAdamX: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Bro, I'm willing to stake my money on top 4.

Bookmark this; Messi first, Vigil second, Mane or Salah 3rd, Ronaldo 4th.

That has got f*ck-all to do with the leaked list.

The leaked top 10 list is fake. EOD!

-Lord
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bayokun:

Lol, is not up to that nah
It's really annoying to see how people hate Ronaldo for no reason In this Forum

Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by richard870(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
bluebay:

Your English sef shows you don't watch football.. you among those Keke and okada men gathering and having arguments by.newspaper stands..
Lolz
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
LordAdamX:

That has got f*ck-all to do with the leaked list.

The leaked top 10 list is fake. EOD!

-Lord

I don't care about the list, I only care about the top 4.

And if I may ask, what's the point of finishing your posts with Lord?? Anybody reading your post already know it's you, so what's the point?? Is it a narcissist thing??
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

And if I may ask, what's the point of finishing your posts with Lord?? Anybody reading your post already know it's you, so what's the point?? Is it a narcissist thing??
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by LordAdamX: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The poster you replied said the list was fake. And used FDJ and de Ligt positions as examples.

You said he was incorrect.

Now you're typing BS.

The kyn bet you were willing to make would have been a loss.

Rubbish!

-Lord
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Money05: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

It's not fake, it leaked last week. It was widely discussed on Reddit.
So Ronaldo is 4th abi
Mumu
De jong and hazard is in top 10 abi
Gullible guy
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Money05:

So Ronaldo is 4th abi
Mumu
De jong and hazard is in top 10 abi
Gullible guy

How old are you, kiddo?? Learn how to be civil. Good night.
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by chewwie(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Expert17:

Penaldo fan spotted...... If u like stand with Lovren......
Messi s d best
I don't engage in mindless Messi vs Ronaldo, Penaldo vs Pessi, Tapinaldo, Rapenaldo nonsense, I'm a football fan and I say it as it is. And yes, there's no arguing that Messi is the very best, that's why he tops almost every single attacking metric in Europe season in season out from chances created to shots on targets to penalties won to free kicks to assists to goals, etc. You probably haven't watch 90mins of football this season, all you Dumbos like you know is MesZi Iz BeTa DaN pEnAlDo
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by chewwie(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
ddippset:
Messi is a victim of his standards.

If any other player apart from Messi and Ronaldo had the numbers that Messi had in 2018/2019,
No one would be mentioning Van Dijk for ballon dor.
Exactly! I'm tired of Messi/Ronaldo winning the Ballon d'Or because of the same exact thing year in year out. Van Dijk had a phenomenal season in defense and he deserved 2nd place, had he won the UNL, then maybe he'd have won the Ballon d'Or
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by chewwie(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Money05:
So Ronaldo is 4th abi Mumu De jong and hazard is in top 10 abi Gullible guy
How e come be?
Re: Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Where did you see Ronaldo in my post?
Stop being obsessed with the GOAT, it's making you dumb.
Lol, the only GOAT I know is merciless messi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) / Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" / Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.