Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) (84435 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by adecz: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
This his sister's nose tho undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I don find husband for her!! grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happy birthday, fine boy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
They all bleached.
Why do we love bleaching.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
aalangel:

Their parents are just fair.

To the pictures...I can sight my Director's hubby.
Church staff, we sight you
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by webngnews: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Most men look like their mother...

They actually look like their dad. But u will b shocked that most members of d extended oyakhilome family look alike

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Najyin:
The sister does not really resemble them. Maybe she took after their dad.

They all look like their dad
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
tartar9:
They should open up a family line bleaching cream industry.

Guy calm down.
Don't assume every fair or white Nigerian is a product of bleaching cream. that's a myopic thinking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Primenet(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
God bless you man of God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
soulwin4life:
Pastor Chris is an icon to rely on. He has touched many lives and is still touching, he's bringing the vision of Jesus christ for mankind to know why and what they are living.

Pastor I celebrate you, I love you so much, join me as we celebrate his birthday on 7th December, help me wish him happy birthday

It's clear! Only gad NOSE everything.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Kastrom: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
jahsharon:

I think they have one abroad. You know these fraudsters do not establish business here. They just scam the fools here of their hard earned money and use it to establish businesses abroad.

You re the main fool here

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by JeffreyLiaison(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
His wealth is really showing.

Besides, he is the finest here.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Too much resemblance

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Omofranca(f): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
ednut1:
Him and his so called born again wife cannot reconcile. They cant practice what they preach. Ndi ala

Hmmm...before you judge, you never really know what goes on behind the scenes, many a time it's the wife who stubbornly decides to leave the marriage despite all entreaties and it's then left for the pastor to put on a brave face and soldier on - that's why I think wise men of God should always try to pet and spoil their wives because these women face special challenges that the average wife does not. Church members should also keep praying for their pastors and spouses 'cos they are human too! Look at Benny Hinn, his wife went for divorce because she was depressed at the time, but she recovered, realised her mistake and I believe they've remarried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Omofranca:

Hmmm...before you judge, you never really know what goes on behind the scenes, many a time it's the wife who stubbornly decides to leave the marriage despite all entreaties and it's then left for the pastor to put on a brave face and soldier on - that's why I think wise men of God should always try to pet and spoil their wives because these women face special challenges that the average wife does not. Church members should also keep praying for their pastors and spouses 'cos they are human too! Look at Benny Hinn, his wife went for divorce because she was depressed at the time, but she recovered, realised her mistake and I believe they've remarried.
shebi they potray their selves as superhuman and that prayer solves all issues when it doesn't
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
RamseyBolton:
He brought his whole family into the ministry business.
Just like Linda Ikeji took her family along with her success.
We can name many others, the Trumps, the Otedolas, the Adelekes, the Don Jazzys, etc
However, if you are here and have been blessed to a level but you choose not to carry your family members along to bring prosperity into your family, you are an incredible foool

E.g my elder brother... I dont want his help o. He should just help his parents.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Hoodgod(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why are they not frying their head like Pastor Chris?
XklusivGistBlog:

E.g my elder brother... I dont want his help o. He should just help his parents.
XklusivGistBlog:

except parents neglect from their moral duty in grooming up their children either,educationally, fear of God,moral standard,money supportive,this things causes, a child to abandon his roots family wise!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by alexyanalysis(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
obembet:
The picture is not complete with his wife.
We know u for sporting activities..... What are u doing in the religion section? grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by mclorenzo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
You mean their hair.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Are they half caste

They are quarter-caste.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by arodavoo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Handsome and beautiful people of God

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, turkey, Malaysia USA and UK
And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and china
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hoodgod:
except parents neglect from their moral duty in grooming up their children either,educationally, fear of God,moral standard,money supportive,this things causes, a child to abandon his roots family wise!!

Not at all bro.
Na me wear the shoe. Same dad that sold his only car to send him to school. Pure wickedness bro. Same wickedness that pushes a robber to kill an innocent person

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
WildChild00:

Mama wat happened to their nose?

They all look alike dear, they ve a Strong Bond....l didn't mean else!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
mamajj17:

They all look alike dear, they ve a Strong Bond....l didn't mean else!

Oh! That's true....

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
They'll be enjoying his money.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday to our own Vaseline Crew-endorsing Pastor Chris.
The fire of the Pentecost is really in you...I can see how it fried your hair and bleached your skin.

Your ungrateful wife almost took your happiness away...but we thank the Lord for the gift of divorce.

We wish you happier years ahead.
So divorce is now a gift - from who?Satan or what?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Antara0503(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Najyin:
The sister does not really resemble them. Maybe she took after their dad.
hmmmm,observationist.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by favour32(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Most men look like their mother...
Na lie!
Most of my male children look like me.
So,
it depends on genes.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by Slyadonis: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
head or hair. You be omo odo(houseboy) ����
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) by aalangel(f): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
doggedfighter:

Church staff, we sight you

Not a church staff....Pastor has other businesses asides church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.