Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Knowing What Works For You When Learning Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Knowing What Works For You When Learning Programming (691 Views)

Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) / How To Know What Works For You When Learning Programming / Meet Tanmay Bakshi, Boy Who Works For Google And Earns Over N450m Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing What Works For You When Learning Programming by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Learning how to code is not that easy but people will always tell you coding or programming is easy. In a simple shell, programming is easy but it depends on you. what I mean is that anybody who wants to learn anything can learn it, but if you are dedicated and give it all you have.

There is a saying that goes like this, Working hard pays, yes working hard really pays but work smart too, don’t kill your self when trying to work hard. Many people who want to learn how to code will always go online and you will be taken to YouTube where you will be asked to code every day and work very hard and you will learn what you want to learn.

Now I have been beating around the bush without saying what I brought you here for. Now let me talk you a short story of when I started coding, you can check it out here:- SHORT STORY AND MISTAKES I MADE WHEN LEARNING PROGRAMMING -> https://www.geekztown.xyz/2019/10/short-story-and-mistakes-i-made.html

But let me just make it short for you to understand what I want to explain to you. when I started learning how to code, I used many ways and was not focus and I did not really know what I wanted to do with programming back then, I just wanted to learn it.

Continue Reading here: https://www.geekztown.xyz/2019/11/how-to-know-what-works-for-you-when.html

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Get The Source Code For Javascript Type Writer Code / 2020 Could Be The Ai’s Breakthrough Year In Cyber Security / Pros And Cons Of Fulfilment By Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.