Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! (6982 Views)

One Vote For Two Honest Men / Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” / Soyinka And Tinubu Shun Oshiomhole's One-Man-One-Vote Rally In Benin City! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by SSaemoenl(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2010
Atiku will as well lose in my dream, Though not a fan of GEJ too. Still S E A R C H I N G! cry
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by Eziachi: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2010
de-moore:

I think Igbos will benefit more from Atiku Presidedncy than GEJ. He is seriously stripping off Igbos high potfolios in his administration.  eg IG of police,  what do u think?
So as an Igbo person, what do you personally benefit if an Igbo man is the IG of Nigeria, when you know he will be there to do the bidding of those that put him there?
What was an ordinary Yoruba folks benefit from OBJ's eight years presidency if I may ask?

When should people wise up? These people care about where they come from to ascend to power but once there, they are there for their wives and children, plus few cronies.

The composition and structure of Nigeria makes it an ungovernable entity. Nigeria has never worked from day one, it is not working now and anyone thinking it will by some miracle work in the future is deluded. Nigeria is like PLC for just ten thousand Nigerians and their families and the rest are their just as bystanders.
Why waste time trying to ammend a broken egg, when you can raise a hen to lay a fresh egg?
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by Eziachi: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2010
lwise:

Atiku is a GAY,
I have clean and clear evidence from a friend when I was serving.
He likes guys with thick a.s.s,
I guess he does that for ritual purposes

I will guess that you must be one of his rent boys to be able to know even the diameter of the a.s.s he likes, if not how did you know? Educate us.
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by Tberry3: 1:19am On Nov 25, 2010
angry sad atiku you are just coming to eat more money and pay Mr Obasanjo back, atiku , obasanjo ibb, remember you will not live forever, and all this money we be of no use to ur kids,
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by Tunsbobo(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2010
After ruling nigeria for 8 years as Vice president, atiku wants to rule Nigeria as president for another 8 years! Why are some people so desperate to ruin our darling country. I would never vote for any northerner, they are all theives, tribalists and strict sectionalists. GEJ for life!
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by Tunsbobo(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2010
After ruling nigeria for 8 years as Vice president, atiku wants to rule Nigeria as president for another 8 years! Why are some people so desperate to ruin our darling country. I would never vote for any northerner, they are all theives, tribalists and strict sectionalists. GEJ for life!
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by vicenzo(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2010
Ken nnamani: a man who was the senate president and yet could not do a single project in his hometown amechi awkunanaw,he cant even help his kinsmen,after his senate journey he came back buying lands from his people and building estates for himself while doing little to benefit his people,a selfish man indeed.Alex ekwueme:an old man who dosnt know when to quit,when he was the vp, one of major achievements was building modotel in every nook and cranny in the east,some years ago he was vying for the number one spot,only to be ditched by northern elements,now he would lick the abokis ass just to have a say on who should be number 2,what a man.Thanks to Ohanaeze,ndi igbo's future will not be sacrificed on the alter of greed of these men,come 2011 they and their families who benefit from their loot should vote for the north.GEJ,nothing MEGA, ndigbo is solidly behind u, the eastern people and their governors are singing the same song and the chorus is GEJ.
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by chizillar(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2010
The harsh reality is that if that vission of Nigeria were to be here, Jonathan Goodluck will not even be a Local Government Chairman in Bayelsa. He has not got it politically and leadershipwise.

[size=28pt]GBAM!! Thank you a million times. Truth pains sometimes.[/size]
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by vicenzo(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2010
The north should know that this balkanization game they started since 1970 will not work in 2011,who come the north wants to have an igbo vp but will only take igbo from south east,are they saying there are no ndi igbo outside the south east, or that ndi igbo in south south are less igbo than their kin and kiths in south east ,each time there is something to gain politically ndi igbo in south east will become the priority at the detriment of ndi igbo outside the south east,each time we do this we indirectly balkanize igboland by giving ndi igbo people outside the south east reasons to believe we are more igbo than them,little wonder they are now trying very hard to create their own ethnic nationalities,why should they be second class igbos? Ohanaeze under uwaechue leadership have been able to unite all the igbo groups in south south,we must not allow this northern greek gift to destroy this.That is why, we must trust ohaneze, igwe bu ike, nobody knows what is best for ndi igbo than ohanaeze.
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by 1025: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2010
wether jonah was swallowed by a shark, a fish or jonah himself swallowed the fish, the issue here is that there was a swallow.
who won? atiku and the good news to his camp is that he was accepted by those he won.
we must agree to the fact that Jonathan was a product of anarchy. he resulted from the wickedness that followed the lost out of obasanjo on his third term bid.
any arrangement that makes obasanjo to still remain relevant in our polity is mad and useless.
obasanjo is due to retire and nigeria and nigerians breath fresh air of life.
in a free and fair society, every nigerian knows that yar adua and jonathan are the last ppl to mention it as their ambition to be the president and vice of this country.
it is time we say no to a one man leadership in this country. it is time for nigerians to say bye to obasanjocracy. this country is too big for an old fool to say who rules and who will not.
our rights to vote and be voted for have been lost to an old wizard.
God must come down to give us the freedom we have been crying for.
it is a shame that nigerians are been manipulated by a single individual.
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by chakula: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2010
1025:

wether jonah was swallowed by a shark, a fish or jonah himself swallowed the fish, the issue here is that there was a swallow.
who won? atiku and the good news to his camp is that he was accepted by those he won.
we must agree to the fact that Jonathan was a product of anarchy. he resulted from the wickedness that followed the lost out of obasanjo on his third term bid.
any arrangement that makes obasanjo to still remain relevant in our polity is mad and useless.
obasanjo is due to retire and nigeria and nigerians breath fresh air of life.
in a free and fair society, every nigerian knows that yar adua and jonathan are the last ppl to mention it as their ambition to be the president and vice of this country.
it is time we say no to a one man leadership in this country. it is time for nigerians to say bye to obasanjocracy. this country is too big for an old fool to say who rules and who will not.
our rights to vote and be voted for have been lost to an old wizard.
God must come down to give us the freedom we have been crying for.
it is a shame that nigerians are been manipulated by a single individual.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by Nsiman(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
Very shameful to the nplf. How can nine (9) persons make a choice that over a milion people should do, and Atiku is very proud that he won. Yeye man. If he becomes nigeria's president will he travel to U.S?
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by alldone(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
what was the selection formula of the 9 people?
why not 19people from each state of the north?

Anyway, iam happy IBB is out but Atiku has always fail and he will fail again.

i dont even like people who are betrayer by nature. he was in PDP left for AC and now he is back if he could pull crowd why did he not stay in AC?

would PDP vote for him after he abused them as an ac man?
he is not a leader one should follow.
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by bisiaet: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
Its a pity men like Ekwueme, Nnamani and Soludo are aligning themselves with men of questionable character all in the name of interest albeit selfish.

It is so unfortunate. I wonder now where will they hide their faces now that Atiku was choosen it is so sad and so shameful again the North has shown to us what thaey are capable of doing, that when they see that Ibo are gathering momentum to pull a stringe they will strike now they have strike again a good lesson for us all.

I had said it number of time that I as an Ibo indegene it will rather better we bring out our own Igbo man to contest this election and we supprt him if we know we dont want Jonathan than to follow any of this Northern of a thing because I knew they are lairs they are so good to lure us to their side when they need something desperately but the moment they get it then history will emerge. Well I cant imagine what these so called leaders of their stomarch will hide their faces now? Would they now go and be runing erand for Atiku? Great question.
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by houvest: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2010
It is mindblowing to see distinguished Igbomen believe that the North is sincere about rotating power to the SE or that Atiku will do only one term. Just mark it somewhere. New phrases will pop up in 2015 as zoning is holding sway now. Things like 'renomination of the incumbent', 'will of Allah', 'Force majeure', 'muslims cant vote for a chrtistian' and even things like military and palace coup may show up. The North is scared of the Nyamiris rulling Nigeria because of  funny fears of reprisals of the '60s  and after events and tampering with their religion and sharia and will craftly find a way like in '99 to deny them power. It is better Igbos strenghten their regions ie SS and SE by rallying roung GEJ and  by so doing become so powerful that power coming to them will not be by a supposed  but insincere concession, if the other Zones do not see the fairness of power-rotation among GZones, but by sheer clout and on their terms even  though there will be understandings with all the zones.

MetalGong4:

It is time for Ndigbo to apply the Bismarckian type of diplomacy by supporting a Northerner - a move that would probably benefit them more than any alliance with a Southerner like GEJ. . . .  As for me, Atiku already has my vote so long as he picks someone like Prof Soludo or Ken Nnamani as his running mate.
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by PastorOla1: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
Atiku does not have what it takes to fight a seating President. With Atiku The North have just shown6 they are not ready for the Presidency this time around.
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by houvest: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate from our great grand father Usman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent any change of power. We must use the minorities in the North as willing tools and the south as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their future". - Ahmadu Bello.
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by toback: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2010
very interesting cartoon, non of them really care a bit about the igbos. all they want is anything that will get them in aso rock nest year after that we will the igbos will be OYO (on your own)
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by lindalee(f): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2010
All INEC need do is to come to nairaland, i think Nigerians have made their choice GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN is the man.
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by Defender1: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2010
Pastor Ola:

Atiku does not have what it takes to fight a seating President. With Atiku The North have just shown6 they are not ready for the Presidency this time around.

Ecclesiastes 9:11 The bible says in Ecclesiastes 9:11, The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. [Ecclesiastes 9:11]

Stop looking for the best candidate, or the strongest candidate, stand up and vote for God's Candidate!!! Atiku Abubakar the Defender of Democracy
Re: Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! by T9ksy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2010
Atiku Abubakar the Defender of Democracy

Atiku, defender of democracy ke?
Hmmmmmmnnnnnnn, am lost for words!!!

Isn't it poignant that after 50years of self-rule, the strongest and best candidate for the most exalted post in the country, is Atiku Abubakar? He, of the YES-am-a-thief-but-my-boss-is-a-bigger-thief-than-me, fame.

We shouldn't waste our valuable resources rebrading this silly contraption, rather we should concentrate all our efforts in disbanding it.  Nigeria wasn't created (by our colonialist) to work. It hasn't work since its inception and it ain't working, currently and by jove, it wouldn't work in a million years of sundays if we insist on retaining the extant system.

WE ARE STILL PERAMBULATING as abami-eda (R.I.P) croned many decades ago! 

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / SHOCKING!!! Sick President Muhammadu Buhari Disgraced Before The Entire World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.