Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (55776 Views)

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by itsme01: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
Does that act appear to you like those who're cowards?

wait let me ask kanu from UK
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by sigidi2: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

wait let me ask kanu from UK
[/s]
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
Wrong move!!! Very wrong move!!! Now the government has very solid evidence to go after them with full force....... angry
They have killed us in different means and measures but the fact remains that we're not cowed and no retreat no surrender. This is one fight the Nigeria government will never win no matter what they do I assure you.
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2019
Johans1991:
where are the bodies of the 4 ipob members if at all d police killed them.
I hope you guys Will not cry if the government decided to bring the culprit to book.
Right from time I know that this ipob is an evil organization.
We are just waiting for up. no individual or organization is more than the government

No government is greater than any nation and Igbo is not just a tribe, but a nation.. you can't enslave, scuffle or intimidate Igbos, we're undying, unbent, unwavering, and one day either we or generations coming after, will stand up and say enough! and the sun will rise again.
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Johans1991: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2019
LordNicvuitton:

No government is greater than any nation and Igbo is not just a tribe, but a nation.. you can't enslave, scuffle or intimidate Igbos, we're undying, unbent, unwavering, and one day either we or generations coming after, will stand up and say enough! and the sun will rise again.
the returning match will be sweet
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by sigidi2: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
the returning match will be sweet
[/s]
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
We need war to reset this part of Africa if that's what it needs
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by lustra89(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
This is a set up in a bid to discredit ipob.. The police are claiming they went there to calm a situation that wasn't there initially... What about the 4 civilians killed? How about the media saying community youth killed 2 police men, after the police men killed 4 community youth?...... The media are our worst enemy
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
ezenwajosh:
[s]We need war to reset this part of Africa if that's what it needs[/s]
Kids everywhere. You mean the war that would consume your father's house or another one. Anuofia!
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
UdechiHD:
Kids everywhere. You mean the war that would consume your father's house or another one. Anuofia!

Yes it will I will lose everything but it will bring about permanent change
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Yes it will I will lose everything but it will bring about permanent change
Permanent change? And you think Kanu's Biafra will bring permanent change.
I'll talk to you as a brother. For your own good and peace of mind, stop listening to Radio Biafra. Quit attending IPOB meetings before you your corpse is used to take propaganda pictures. Sacrificing the lives of able youth is the only agenda of MASSOB/IPOB. At the end you'll understand.
Take a look at events and you'll understand that this country is not worth dying for. Everyone is scared to their pants. Many tribes are far worst than us and should be crying more. Imagine yourself, you can eat and you have opportunities to grow. But there are people who can't even feed. Go up north and you'll understand the meaning of suffering. Yet, they don't seem to want change. Go to the west and you'll see sufferings but many are satisfied with it. Is it the North Central or in the creeks of the South South. Ndigbo has our own issues, but we're doing better than many regions.

If you think you're fighting for lasting change, think again. Nnamdi Kanu and Barrister Ejiofor survival tactics should open your eyes. Did they sacrifice their lives for the lasting change? The lives of those boys who used their bodies to defend them, doesn't it count.
The mistake of Nzeogwu should never happen again. Ndigbo will never sacrifice their blood to rescue a stagnant country. The division of Nigeria will only happen when every ethnic group sit down on a round table and agree to it. We'll never allow riff raffs bring war to our homes again under the guise of fighting for freedom. A peaceful country is better than one in conflict.
Use your time for something worthwhile, leave that bloodthirsty group and observe events as they take place.
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 04, 2019
UdechiHD:
Permanent change? And you think Kanu's Biafra will bring permanent change.
I'll talk to you as a brother. For your own good and peace of mind, stop listening to Radio Biafra. Quit attending IPOB meetings before you your corpse is used to take propaganda pictures. Sacrificing the lives of able youth is the only agenda of MASSOB/IPOB. At the end you'll understand.
Take a look at events and you'll understand that this country is not worth dying for. Everyone is scared to their pants. Many tribes are far worst than us and should be crying more. Imagine yourself, you can eat and you have opportunities to grow. But there are people who can't even feed. Go up north and you'll understand the meaning of suffering. Yet, they don't seem to want change. Go to the west and you'll see sufferings but many are satisfied with it. Is it the North Central or in the creeks of the South South. Ndigbo has our own issues, but we're doing better than many regions.

If you think you're fighting for lasting change, think again. Nnamdi Kanu and Barrister Ejiofor survival tactics should open your eyes. Did they sacrifice their lives for the lasting change? The lives of those boys who used their bodies to defend them, doesn't it count.
The mistake of Nzeogwu should never happen again. Ndigbo will never sacrifice their blood to rescue a stagnant country. The division of Nigeria will only happen when every ethnic group sit down on a round table and agree to it. We'll never allow riff raffs bring war to our homes again under the guise of fighting for freedom. A peaceful country is better than one in conflict.
Use your time for something worthwhile, leave that bloodthirsty group and observe events as they take place.

Who is bringing war to who, is it not Nigeria?

Who is killing who is it not Nigeria?

Nigeria is still fighting war against Igbo's since the war ended in 1970

No tribe and I repeat no tribe no matter how uncomfortable they feel is ready to leave nigeria... So because everybody leave in fear or because some tribe sees suffering as a normal way of life I should relax and pretend everything is right in Nigeria?

IPOB has never killed anyone what they asked for is REFERENDUM how does that bolded word mean WAR in your dictionary

I rather die fighting for Biafra than give birth to a child in Nigeria because in the next few years that child will meet a hardship that he will wish he was never been born in such entity
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by tk4rd: 6:34am On Dec 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
Wrong move!!! Very wrong move!!! Now the government has very solid evidence to go after them with full force....... angry
Was that really done by IPOB??
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2019
And like how many IPOB with stick over powered police with guns in police van and killed them set their van on fire from the back of the van...the driver escaped and the rest of the police men inside the truck escaped too but those outside the truck couldn't jump out...NO WAY IN MY PART OF AFRICA THERE IS REASONING THATS WHY NATURE GAVE YOU BRAIN TO WEIGH THINGS AND DECIDE THE ONE LIKELY TO BE TRUE
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Insectkiller: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
That picture can't be true..

See d way people stood... Who will have d effontery to stay??

It must have been one of old pictures either from bokoharam stuffs or election day stuffs..

This online-media should stop inciting unnecessary unrest

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra / Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.