Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? (1355 Views)

Can She Study Computer Science Without Chemistry? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Pls What Can She Study With This Result?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by adeiza4u(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Good evening nlanders.
Please I need your suggestions, what course will you recommend for my younger sister to study in the place of nursing?

She wants to study nursing, but looking at options around us here, we discovered schools of nursing are very costly to other institutions. We can't afford them in order not to complicate things for her.

So please which affordable course do you think she could study either in polytechnics or universities that is similar to nursing?
Fynestboi, richiez, lalasticlala
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Let her come and study me. Free WiFi, monthly stipends and holiday travels.

Offer valid while salary lasts.
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by adeiza4u(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoGender:
Let her come and study me. Free WiFi, monthly stipends and holiday travels.

Offer valid while salary lasts.
lol. You're not worth studying.
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
adeiza4u:
lol. You're not worth studying.

Ouch. Ha-ha!

Boy send me yo account number!
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by adeiza4u(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoGender:

Ouch. Ha-ha!

Boy send me yo account number!
lol. You want to flex muscles ba?
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by InansBobo(m): 5:31am On Dec 03, 2019
Nursing is offered in universities too

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by Dreiwizzy: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2019
adeiza4u:
Good evening nlanders.
Please I need your suggestions, what course will you recommend for my younger sister to study in the place of nursing?

She wants to study nursing, but looking at options around us here, we discovered schools of nursing are very costly to other institutions. We can't afford them in order not to complicate things for her.

So please which affordable course do you think she could study either in polytechnics or universities that is similar to nursing?
Fynestboi, richiez, lalasticlala
Not only expensive, but very competitive; if you fail your first six months PTS examination you'll pack your books and leave the school environment.

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by Santinojr: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2019
Public Health is a very good option

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by adeiza4u(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Not only expensive, but very competitive; if you fail your first six months PTS examination you'll pack your books and leave the school environment.
Please do you have any suggestions?
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by adeiza4u(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Santinojr:
Public Health is a very good option
OK. Thanks, will research about it.
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by Dreiwizzy: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
adeiza4u:
Please do you have any suggestions?
How intelligent is she?
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by adeiza4u(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
How intelligent is she?
She's average.
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by STENON(f): 2:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Ask her what she want to study in place of nursing and stop choosing for her

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by Dreiwizzy: 6:17am On Dec 04, 2019
adeiza4u:
She's average.
The form will be out by next year. Pick the form for her; let her seat and pass the exam first.
Since nursing is her heart desire, she'll breakthrough.
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by adeiza4u(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
The form will be out by next year. Pick the form for her; let her seat and pass the exam first.
Since nursing is her heart desire, she'll breakthrough.
we're most concerned about the charges bro.
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by adeiza4u(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2019
STENON:
Ask her what she want to study in place of nursing and stop choosing for her
She doesn't know what else she could, that's why I'm this concerned about it.
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by STENON(f): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2019
adeiza4u:
Either nursing, Medicine and surgery or Teaching science subject.

The future is solely based on the above...

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by Dreiwizzy: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2019
adeiza4u:
we're most concerned about the charges bro.
Don't worry about tomorrow. Make a budget of 200k for her first six months, this includes tution fee, accommodation, books (Anatomy and physiology, Fundamentals of nursing, Nursing dictionary, pharmacology textbook procedure manual etc) 2 nursing uniform and hospital experience and lot more.

Make she just focus and study. knowledge is expensive.

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by nicodenzzy(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2019
I think studying
pharmacy is a better option

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by Fxwarrior: 5:34am On Dec 11, 2019
adeiza4u:

How old is she that she doesn't know the course she wants to do. Its either she's not motivated or she's immature.

I hope you will also come to ask us: what kind of husband should my younger sister marry?

Was she the one that chose nursing? Public health doesn't have prospects.

Med lab seems better.
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by mdan(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2019
Medical radiography is a good course...
She can go for it
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by micflo28(m): 1:48am On Dec 15, 2019
Medical laboratory technology, public health, Anatomy, physiotherapy, Dentistry, Optamology, pharmacy, Health science, Midwifery, Medical physics

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by JustinJacob: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2019
You are a good brother. That's why you are this much concerned about your sister's future. But the best thing is letting her choose her interesting career. That's where she can prove her maximum ability. best CBD oil dosage Ask her first and choose an affordable one.
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by ryanbabraham: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for sharing the informative article for us. You gave a brief idea about the nursing study and the affordable courses. Here, discovered schools of nursing are very costly to other institutions. Tate Modern Tour I want more details about the topic explained here.
Re: Which Course Can She Study In The Place Of Nursing? by FelcoCom: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
nicodenzzy:
I think studying
pharmacy is a better option

Ah no oo, that's not a better option, they aren't close, they are different courses sir

(1) (Reply)

Dr Darty E. Darty Nailed It On ASUU Strike / PTDF Undergraduate, M.sc And Ph.d Scholarship 2021/2022 Portal Is Open / Universities To Return To Pen And Paper Exams After Students Caught Using AI To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.