Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? (528 Views)

President Has Power To Extend Retiring IGP’s Tenure, Court Rules / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? by sotall(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
I don't know if it is happening only in my area but we use to have an average of 8 hours of power daily i.e two 4 hours supply of power at anytime of the day.

Now we barely have power for 4 hours daily despite the constant increase in estimated bills from Eko Electricity distribution every month.

I have resorted to buying more fuel for my generator but then i am concerned about those without one; how will they survive this heat?.

Apart from the problem of unemployment and insecurity affecting Nigerians, power is one major issue and any serious Government that gives Nigerians constant power will definitely have it's name on the lips of Nigerians decades to come.

The government says they are fighting corruption but they have turned a blind eye to the corruption of estimated bills. Someone will sit in the comfort of their homes and write a bill for the electricity you didn't consume and you can't do anything about it.

This is no different from the errors of past governments that have been accused of underdevelopment and decay of Nigeria.

When will Nigeria have s government committed to solving our very basic problems of power, health, and security?
Re: Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? by surgical: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nigerians are happy the way things are they don't need anything again they've achieved their goals they have enthroned a saint a man of integrity and have gotten rid of PDP 16 years of misrule,it is you that fail to see it ,they are already in Eldorado

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? by sweetonugbu: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sai baba
Re: Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? by slimfit1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
This country is going to burn soon the darkness is going to help.
Re: Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? by JonDon12: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Power always gets worse during christmas season. I dont know why. It could be because more diaspora coming back home and more joli joli leading to more power use. Thats Nigeria for you. Big Agbaya. Biggest economy in Africa, no uninterrupted power supply.
Re: Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? by SarkinYarki: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Has Buhari built any new power plant ? Where were u expecting improvement in electricity from?
Re: Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? by kemmylove101: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
I hope you wont blame fashola anymore. Now they put their man there. Dont expect the light to be regular remember that.
Re: Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? by meobizy(f): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
The real mystery is if things get better all of a sudden. Naija, disorder is the order of the day.
Re: Why Has Power Supply Become So Worse All Of A Sudden? by SarkinYarki: 12:54am On Dec 03, 2019
kemmylove101:
I hope you wont blame fashola anymore. Now they put their man there. Dont expect the light to be regular remember that.

When Fashola was there he wasn't any better

(1) (Reply)

Again Gov.wike Knocks Amaechi, Narrates How Abe Missed The Chance To Become Gov. / Thugs Kill Imo Suspended Councillor / CAN Asks FG To Declare Miyetti Allah A Terrorist Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.