Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Dstv Installer Wanted! - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Dstv Installer Wanted! (1116 Views)

Every Installer Should Read This: Location Of Positions Without Sat Finder / Aljazeera HD/ Irib / Bein Sport Channels Installer Needed / I Need Installer In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Installer Wanted! by maclatunji: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2010
I need someone to come and install dstv today for me in my house at the advertized rate of N9000. I am not paying more than this, i can always pay for subscription later. call me on 08085404500, I am going offline. If u are around isolo, u might be at an advantage in terms of accessing me house.
Re: Dstv Installer Wanted! by ajani68: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2010
You better buy startimes, those that paid 9000 cash with 3 month subscription plus installation money did not get product
Re: Dstv Installer Wanted! by maclatunji: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2010
Interesting, if you have dstv, let me know how much you want me to pay for it plus installation and N2500 subscription. If u are a star-times person, list the channels on offer here.
Re: Dstv Installer Wanted! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME UP AS A RESULT OF SOME CHALLENGES OR DIFFICULTIES FACED BY MANY HOME AND INDUSTRIES IN INSTALLING AND SERVICING SOME OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL APPLIANCES. AND HAD SUFFER FROM QUARK TECHNICIANS IN THE SOCIETY WITHOUT HAVING THE ISSUES SOLVED; THAT WAS WHILE REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME TO BRIDGED THE GAPE FOR GREATER EFFICIENCY/ PRODUCTIVITY.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDES:
1. REPAIRS OF ANY PRODUCT OF COMPUTER, INCLUDING LAPTOPS.
2,INSTALLATION OF AIR CONDITIONS- SPLIT AND WINDOW UNITS
3. INSTALLATION/ RECTIFICATION OF ANY TYPE OF SATELLITE DISH. SUCH AS
dstv, GO TV, HITV, COMSAT, E.T.C
4.REPAIR OF ANY SIZE OF PETROL GENERATORS.
5. REPAIR OF PRINTERS AND PHOTOCOYING MACHINES.
THE ABOVE SERVICES ARE RENDER WITHIN LAGOS STATE METROPOLIS. CALL NOW TO SOLVE THAT TECHNOLOGICAL PREVAILING ISSUES IN YOUR HOME AND OFFICE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 07060457281, 08159229130.

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Data Teltwine Network / Dstv Tv1 Blank Fault,pls Help / Dstv sweet Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.