Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Bias Against Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Bias Against Ronaldo (710 Views)

Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo / After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo / Did Anyone Notice The Bias Of The Foreign Media Regarding Super Eagles Victory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bias Against Ronaldo by donwhit(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
In 2018 ronaldo scored 44 goals in 44 matches won the champions league collected highest goal scorer in champions league.

Yet he lost uefa best player to an average modric, fifa the best and ballon d or.

He was clearly robbed.

Now messi wins against a van dijk, that was not dribbled past, and won the champions league, lost the league by one point and played in nations league final.

What a Joke.
Re: The Bias Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
angry
Re: The Bias Against Ronaldo by healthserve(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
donwhit:
In 2018 ronaldo scored 44 goals in 44 matches won the champions league collected highest goal scorer in champions league.

Yet he lost uefa best player to an average modric, fifa the best and ballon d or.

He was clearly robbed.

Now messi wins against a van dijk, that was not dribbled past, and won the champions league, lost the league by one point and played in nations league final.

What a Joke.

Its now twice he's been robbed. Forget the hype, I don't take these awards seriously anymore. There's serious Ronaldo-beef in the ball game
Re: The Bias Against Ronaldo by Abfinest007(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
forget that issue
Re: The Bias Against Ronaldo by awollowo: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: The Bias Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Its now twice he's been robbed. Forget the hype, I don't take these awards seriously anymore. There's serious Ronaldo-beef in the ball game

So if Penaldo had won, it would have meant that the award is credible?

Messi is GOAT both in character and skill. Over the years, PR7 has always shown his Unsportsmanlike behaviour by ditching awards he knows Messi would be rated above him. Very childish if you ask me.

Not only that, he always tries to draw attention to himself whenever an award ceremony is looming that he would not be in the win. Like last time, he recently posted a video promising to give scholarships to hustlers just a few days ago just to draw attention to himself or win some favour.

In my opinion, Messi is more mature and prolific than Ronaldo. He has voted severally for Ronaldo because he believed in truth that Ronaldo is good but never has Ronaldo ever done so in like manner. Even if he thinks he is better than Messi, it is nevetheless dishonest of him to not give him some credit. Messi, like Ronaldo may have clashes and display of anger on the field but Messi would not stoop low to ditching a ceremony that he would not be in the win.

PR7 has proven on several occasions to be intimidated by Messi. I respect him as a hardworking player but rating him above Messi is either a result of poor judgement or plain mischief.

5 Likes

Re: The Bias Against Ronaldo by healthserve(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
DanXplore:

So if Penaldo had won, it would have meant that the award is credible?

Messi is GOAT both in character and skill. PR7 has always showed his Unsportsmanlike behaviour by ditching awards he knows Messi would be rated above him. Very childish if you ask me.

Not only that, he always tries to draw attention to himself whenever an award ceremony is coming up that he would not be in the win. Like last time, he recently posted a video promising to give scholarships to hustlers just a few days ago.

In my opinion, Messi is more mature and prolific than Ronaldo. He has voted severally for Ronaldo of which Ronaldo never did even though he knows Messi is highly talented. Messi, like Ronaldo may have clashes and display of anger on the field but Messi would not stoop low to ditching a ceremony that he would not be in the win.

I take devil beg you I dey on top woman. Later
Re: The Bias Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

I take devil beg you I dey on top woman. Later

Lol
Re: The Bias Against Ronaldo by healthserve(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
DanXplore:

Lol

wink Ka na
Re: The Bias Against Ronaldo by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2019
Who was not dribbled past, I can count the number of players who have made Van Dijk look average, including Pepe, you are such a poor analyst

(1) (Reply)

Supersport Apologises For Not Broadcasting Anthony Joshua Rematch / Saint - Etienne Stadium Closed Over Fireworks During Kyliao Mbappe Goal / Mourinho Makes Light Of Rudiger Reaction Following 'strange' Son Red.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.