Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Tips On How To Work with Any Top Company of Your Choice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tips On How To Work with Any Top Company of Your Choice (852 Views)

Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Work with Any Top Company of Your Choice by Agozyke(m): 4:57am On Dec 03, 2019
My name is Nathaniel Ike.
I am the brain behind OAU TRENDS (@oautrends), which happens to be one of the largest and top online platforms in the whole of OAU.
If you know me or follow me closely via my social media network ( @nathrichboi)
You will know that I have worked with lot of brands ( especially the big brands in Nigeria as their brand Ambassador) Top Brands such as UBA, Itel MOBILE , Boomplay, MTN Nigeria etc.
It's not because they like my face or something.but there is a BIG SECRET attached to it...
Now, on the 7th of December ,I will be teaching as many persons as possible Tips On How To Work with Any Top Company of Your Choice
For absolutely FREE OF Charge. Yes, because I feel like giving back to the society.
And the training will be done and communicated via my WhatsApp status.
For you to be part of this Free training:
Simply click ��https:///2348107050271
And send me your Name , so that I can save your contact & then you can access my WhatsApp status.
I'm not doing this training twice, it's just once.
But if you eventually miss it & you want me to teach you personally afterwards I will charge you 20k...NO NEGOTIATION �.
Thank you .

-Nathaniel Ike
(Osun campus King for Culture and Tourism 2018)

(1) (Reply)

Net Worth And Top Cars Of Ryan Taylor British Boxer Who Just Engaged DJ Cuppy / The Unique Business Model Where You Learn Digital Skill-sets. / Please Someone Should Me Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.