Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum (54569 Views)

Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by amaridigital(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
alonzoiv:
Thank God she didn't deny the son. Trust Naija girls, they will tell you it's their cousin sister's son.

Single motherhood is not a crime. It is better than abortion.

Say no to stigmatization

I'm just wondering after her divorce is she a Miss, Ms or Mrs?
Maybe she doesn't qualify as a Miss again. Anyway, the organizers surely have the right to set their rules.

2 Likes

Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by Beverlyjean(f): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
The earlier we female understand the world and society , the better it will b for us ... All these gra gra will never work
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by Ykc2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Did she read where the organizer said they don't want a girl with baby or not?
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
The ogas no wan dey fvck girl wey don born.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by Reussite: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Such a pretty damsel.
If she was pre-informed before registering that any tag alien to been a maiden would be disqualified then she can't do anything about it.
But the organizers should have just let this one slide & make the rules public from next year instead of embarrassing her this way.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by ibnlawal(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mindfulness:

So much for you not knowing what it is.
Did you actually know what liberalism means?? Coz the other guy is spot on.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by stasius: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
With recent news nowadays, it's like the world is going back to sanity!
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
ibnlawal:

Did you actually know what liberalism means?? Coz the other guy is spot on.

No but you will explain it to me. I am waiting.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by ibnlawal(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
The question is: As a divorcee, is she a Miss or a Mrs? If its a MRS, then she lied in her application.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by gssjh: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
1. Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE, Canada etc without spending a dime on any agent...

2. Discover the secrets how I export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK, Canada, etc @ from the comfort of my Home.
For more details kindly check my signature..
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by ibnlawal(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mindfulness:

No but you will explain it to me. I am waiting.
Perhaps, you could try google.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
ibnlawal:

Perhaps, you could try google.

No, I have an expert like you. Teach me.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by prinnzsky(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Always commenting]Thrash all time.post=84584996] shocked

The organizers of this award are mad for disqualifying her because of her hoeness.

If there were serious they would include a virginity test as part of the criteria for participating.

Most of the participants in these pageant fuccked and sukked divkks all the way before getting to represent their countries.

The only difference in this case is that apart from fuckingg and suckking dickks, she also got a bastard on the side .
I hate hypocrites[/quote]
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by francesawesome(f): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thank you sister.
pocohantas:
Rules are rules. I think a beauty queen in Nigeria has faced same controversy. It is assumed that contestants are maidens. Not necessarily virgins, but no kids or (ex)horseband.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by francesawesome(f): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I think the rules should be adjusted to fit into modern realities. It is kind of discriminatory if you ask me.

That aside I have noticed you are fond of calling husband horseband grin grin poco repent. I don't want to learn this one from you grin cheesy
"Horseband"
Why should they adjust the rules? If it's adjusted then married women who still have the perfect body should also be allowed to participate. Its not discrimination. When it comes to rules there are no sentiment
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
francesawesome:
Why should they adjust the rules? If it's adjusted then married women who still have the perfect body should also be allowed to participate. Its not discrimination. When it comes to rules there are no sentiment
But rules change na abi?
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by jeff1607(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
onyi2059:
Why castigating her for been a single mother? nice one by her to take legal action

miss Ukraine not Mrs Ukraine

not because she is a single mother but because she was married
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by jamesversion: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Omo, see angelic beauty. Even with her son, I go readily marry her.
Na dis kind of person Miss Nigeria wan contest against, Like Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by skyfather09(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Beetobee:

With her husband? Read well please, she is DIVORCED!
oh OK..
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by DaddyMorenike: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Taking the next bus to Ukraine. How them go ban her now. See as she fine. I would take care of them.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by tachp(f): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
She is beautiful
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by chewwie(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
careytommy37:
So much for liberalism
I swear! These are the same people who let a man dress up as a woman all in the name of transgenderism represent Spain in the Miss World last year. I always said that liberal virtual signalling, LGBTQ+ would come back to haunt women, real women and now it's happening

1 Like

Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by EazyEmperor(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is she a Mrs, Miss or Ms. The competition is Miss World

Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
These Ukrainian girls are usually very beautiful.

But haven been married before is a no-no.

It's called Miss something something for a reason.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by perdollar(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
she is so beautiful that she looks like me
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by Obiaksnews: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Being a single mum is not supposed to be a limiting factor to compete in the competition, But rules are rule and must be obeyed. Those rules where probably put there for a reason, personally i think the organisers want contestants without family commitment, they probably want someone who would be able to dedicate 90 % of her time to the show business world without having any commitment holding her back.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by Horbar1: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
It's miss world nah not Mrs World.

Meanwhile take advantage of this drop in price and border closure. Get involved in Poultry meat production.

Ask me how.
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by nuland(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
This one na after 1? See shape! Na im Joy dey area dey form fine girl(looking like a bag of beans ) and she dey claim after 0!
Organizers make Una give her her crown back,a beg!
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by LadyExcellency: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The organizers of this award are mad for disqualifying her because of her hoeness.

If there were serious they would include a virginity test as part of the criteria for participating.

Most of the participants in these pageant fuccked and sukked divkks all the way before getting to represent their countries.

The only difference in this case is that apart from fuckingg and suckking dickks, she also got a bastard on the side .
I hate hypocrites

Stop this nonsense. The only issue she got is that she is a madam and the contest is for "Misses"
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by sweetonugbu: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
iso604:

No Oscar winner
if you're a prophet I would have paid you my tithes
Re: Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum by Nickisindigo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
alonzoiv:
Thank God she didn't deny the son. Trust Naija girls, they will tell you it's their cousin sister's son.

Single motherhood is not a crime. It is better than abortion.

Say no to stigmatization
bro she is a divorcee, and also had a child that's why she was disqualified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Colours Of Shirt Will Best Fit A Dark Skinned Man. / Model's Boob Pops Out On The Runway At Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2017 / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.