Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Please I need a solution - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I need a solution (778 Views)

Who Has Find A Solution To Receive Facebook Audience Network Funds / Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To This Python Problem / Please, I Need A Solution To A Warning Error In Vb.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I need a solution by Bjkhaleed(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2019
I have created a Transparent ActionBar and i want to show the full image that will cover the action bar also but my image comes down below the action bar. I want my image to look like this But instead my image look like this My Activity. Please I need a Solution to implement
Re: Please I need a solution by Bjkhaleed(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2019
Please I need your contribution please
Re: Please I need a solution by SilverG33k(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Fucking connect your pc to the internet and fucking sync it... Gradle problem plenty, one of the many method of solving it is sync with internet connection
Re: Please I need a solution by Bjkhaleed(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
SilverG33k:
Fucking connect your pc to the internet and fucking sync it... Gradle problem plenty, one of the many method of solving it is sync with internet connection
Lol.. Guy you dey vex oo
However, if I may ask, have you noticed the latest SDk:29 implementation on the grade even on sync is still bringing an error?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Link To Doownload Matlab 7.7 Portable Installer / Html, Javascript And Css Training / Make Your Career In Big Data Engineering - Download The Free PDF Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.