Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,647 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

IPOB Killed No One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Killed No One (1179 Views)

IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Killed No One by Armaggedon: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2019
Please disregard any information in some sections of the media where the police claim IPOB killed two of their members.

#fakenews
Re: IPOB Killed No One by nku5: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2019
Armaggedon:
Please disregard any information in some sections of the media where the police claim IPOB killed two of their members.

#fakenews

Total fake news.

Just imagine the story. IPOB with sticks and machetes overpowered the convoy of an Assistant Commissioner of Police tongue very useless lie. The report said it was when they were trying to arrest the IPOB lawyer but the picture I saw was a burnt vehicle on a lonely highway

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Killed No One by gidgiddy: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2019
Ifeanyi Ejiofor will eventually tell us what really happened.

I find it strange that the police want to arrest Ejiofor, who came to bury his brother and next is an allegation that two armed police were overpowered and burnt in the back of a patrol car on a major road.

What actually happened? We shall see

1 Like

Re: IPOB Killed No One by Tranquillity360: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2019
We know Ipob never kill anyone,
The news is the hand work of enemies of Igbos And Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Killed No One by sweetonugbu: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2019
Go
Following
Re: IPOB Killed No One by Johans1991: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2019
The returning match will be sweet.
No useless individual or organization will hold our country in Ransom.
Obj calmed UDI and Zaki biam. Buhari we are waiting for your order.
Re: IPOB Killed No One by helinues: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Continue chest beating online while Puting your people in security threats.

Na just 3 letter words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Killed No One by sigidi2: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Continue chest beating online while Puting your people in security threats.

Na just 3 letter words.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Killed No One by Smoke55: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Johans1991:
the returning match in sambisa is still pending when are you going to play it? no individual or group can hold nigeria at ransome yet boko haram have been striking since 2009,do you have any explaination about that?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Killed No One by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Afonja concocted that news and they sent it to front page

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Killed No One by Johans1991: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smoke55:
the returning match in sambisa is still pending when are you going to play it? no individual or group can hold nigeria at ransome yet boko haram have been striking since 2009,do you have any explaination about that?
I believe you are speaking from d comfort of your house. Pls go and ask Borno people what they pass through. I will not even pray for my enemy to pass through what boko haram are passing through. I am presently in Maiduguri,for 2yrs now iam in Maiduguri and iam telling you that boko haram are feeling it.
If you wish your people to pass through what borno people passed through, then SO BE IT.
Re: IPOB Killed No One by Arda1000(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Johans1991:
u might think this is 1960 well i dont blame u,i wish if war start u will enrole in the Nigerian Army that is when we can kill rats like u.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Killed No One by Arda1000(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Johans1991:
I believe you are speaking from d comfort of your house. Pls go and ask Borno people what they pass through. I will not even pray for my enemy to pass through what boko haram are passing through. I am presently in Maiduguri,for 2yrs now iam in Maiduguri and iam telling you that boko haram are feeling it.
If you wish your people to pass through what borno people passed through, then SO BE IT.
we are a Nation not a state mind you going to war with a country is not an easy tasks,talk of the useless NIgeria going to war with Biafra nobody is going to save ur ass this time i promise u that.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Killed No One by Smoke55: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Johans1991:
lolz! so boko harams are feeling the heat while the uniform men ain't yet we keep reading how boko haram are dealing with the sodiers....no one pray for violence,but when pushed to the wall then arm struggle becomes inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Killed No One by sigidi3: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Killed No One by Godons1: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Una don dey fear, when the Government has not yet released Python dance 3? The East will soon witness heavy presense of Army. Any IPOB terrorist at sight will be killed.

Una go soon get sense.

Re: IPOB Killed No One by SarkinYarki: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Johans1991:

Shut up , where where you when you and your hyprocrite sermon when the below policemen where murdered under this same govt ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Killed No One by Midex88(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Armaggedon:

#fakenews

Yes, sebi they killed and burnt themselves now. Ode
Re: IPOB Killed No One by Jax1: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Midex88:

Yes, sebi they killed and burnt themselves now. Ode

U must be a liar like the nigerian police...no prove that the nigerian criminal police men were killed by ipob..
Re: IPOB Killed No One by Johans1991: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Arda1000:
u might think this is 1960 well i dont blame u,i wish if war start u will enrole in the Nigerian Army that is when we can kill rats like u.
hahahaa. U don't even know who iam. When I said iam in Maiduguri for 2yrs I believed you should have known who I am.
I promise you,we are going to give a returning match to those that killed the policemen.
WE ARE WAITING FOR UP.
Re: IPOB Killed No One by Johans1991: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smoke55:
lolz! so boko harams are feeling the heat while the uniform men ain't yet we keep reading how boko haram are dealing with the sodiers....no one pray for violence,but when pushed to the wall then arm struggle becomes inevitable.
you sit in your villages listening to news from your media house abi? Come to the bush in Maiduguri you will understand. I can't continue given you information that may compromise my operations. Good byeee
Re: IPOB Killed No One by Smoke55: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Johans1991:
you sit in your villages listening to news from your media house abi? Come to the bush in Maiduguri you will understand. I can't continue given you information that may compromise my operations. Good byeee
kikikiki you mean all these time we have been hearing about how boko boys are killing the troops in their hundreds,even the one defence HQ admitted and confirmed to be true are all fakes? please can you update us with the real news then?? and since you are in charge of sambisa,why is shakau not been captured/killed?
Re: IPOB Killed No One by Mightyhaiz: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Johans1991:
hahahaa. U don't even know who iam. When I said iam in Maiduguri for 2yrs I believed you should have known who I am.
I promise you,we are going to give a returning match to those that killed the policemen.
WE ARE WAITING FOR UP.
You mean you are going to leave those that have killed hundreds of thousands including soldiers and run down to oraifite to fight those that were rumored to have killed two policemen..even though the rumors have been effectively debunked..
Re: IPOB Killed No One by Midex88(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jax1:

U must be a liar like the nigerian police...no prove that the nigerian criminal police men were killed by ipob..

Ehn, you are not okay. So they should come and call you before they killed them. It shows that your level of reasoning is so shallow
Re: IPOB Killed No One by Jax1: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Midex88:

Ehn, you are not okay. So they should come and call you before they killed them. It shows that your level of reasoning is so shallow

If u have no evidence u best wind up your trash...

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Sultan, Obaseki Storms Lagos For Primate Ayodele / How Ekiti Driver Contracted Coronavirus -fayemi / Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.