Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou (2173 Views)

Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Rekhina(f): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2019
Is it fear or not being man enough makes you play the atrocious ostrich? , I can swear by my divorced husband that u are meleszenawi ,

See atrocities committed by buhari(jubrin )and his cabals to cage Nigeria , igbos been vocal are been fought to with all sorts of ill- constitutional amendments , Bad roads ,witch Hunt on their private sectors ..
If igbos , Niger delta in Borno and funtua katsina doing their businesses deny ipob ....Yorubas , northern Christian's and Old easterners are solidly behind infact we are tired of serving white fools in a foreign land , We need our country back ....QED

3 Likes

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2019
Rekhina:
Is it fear or not being man enough makes you play the atrocious ostrich? , I can swear by my divorced husband that u are meleszenawi ,

See atrocities committed by buhari(jubrin )and his cabals to cage Nigeria , igbos been vocal are been fought to with all sorts of ill- constitutional amendments , Bad roads ,witch Hunt on their private sectors ..
If igbos , Niger delta in Borno and funtua katsina doing their businesses deny ipob ....Yorubas , northern Christian's and Old easterners are solidly behind infact we are tired of serving white fools in a foreign land , We need our country back ....QED

Lol! This one you're attacking me Rekhina. You even called me Meleszenawi.
How I wish you knew how I despise that personae you just referred me to. Meles and his other monickers such as Osagyefo, Nnewisuper etc are non-Igbos who try to create imaginary division among my people. An agenda I have overtime challenged, fought against since I joined nairaland and won't stop doing.

I don't understand why any Igbo with divergent views towards IPOB is seen as an enemy or saboteur. I've always had verbal confrontations with pro-Biafran groups both offline and online because of my stance.
Is it because I warned IPOB members not to involve Ndigbo in their macabre dance? Right from when IPOB gained prominence in 2014, till now I have always spoken against their approach as well as their leadership style. I don't mince words. Despite my criticisms I don't in total dismiss other issues that affect us. IPOB for me arouse as a result of years of neglect, injustice and marginalization against our people. Every Igbo be it young or old, have in one way other suffered from this. We wear the shoes and we know how it pinches. So I can never throw away the baby with the bath water. Hope you understand!

However, because we are a peace loving ethnic group, scattered in all parts of the country, we are at much disadvantage to tow the violent stance championed by many zionist in IPOB. This is where I'm against Nnamdi Kanu and his boys. We are dispersed with lots of people and investments everywhere and none of them understands the loses that we might incur in an event of a major conflict.
We have fought a civil war in the past and most people still use that to judge us despite our commitment to nation building and coming again to seek for secession a second time will not be favourable to us.
I as well as many folks have warned IPOB to calm their hate speeches, to learn to understand the dynamics of the people you say you're fighting for and use diplomacy to get what you want. IPOB don't understand Ndigbo, their system is alien to us. They don't understand where we are coming from and where we are heading to. The leadership of the group are just some intellectually low people who are lack charisma. You don't expect such people to lead a nation of intelligent people, else they push us off the cliff with their illiteracy. I have said here severally that I'll support a pro-Igbo group headed by intellectuals rather than one by questionable groups as MASSOB or IPOB.
I don't care how long it takes, but to jaw-jaw is better than to war-war. Before IPOB arouse we had a sovereign National Conference where elected Igbo representative joined other ethnicities to table our demands for a better Nigeria.
The Igbo people are not the only ones feeling the stagnancy of this country? Everyone ethnic group does. As a matte of fact the major division in Nigeria is a problem of the rich/poor class on one hand and tribalism/religion on another hand. This is why rather than seek for secession, we should channel our voices into agitating for restructuring or any name you want to call it.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by meccuno: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
UdechiHD:
How I wish you know how I despise that personae you just referred me to. Meles and his other monickers such as Osagyefo, Nnewisuper etc are non-Igbos who tries to create imaginary division among my people. An agenda I have overtime challenged, fought against since I joined nairaland and won't stop doing.

I don't understand why any Igbo with divergent views towards IPOB is seen as an enemy or saboteur.
Is it because I warned IPOB members not to involve Ndigbo in their macabre dance? Right from when IPOB gained prominence in 2014, till now I have always spoken against their approach as well as their leadership style. I don't mince words. Despite my criticisms I don't in total dismiss other issues that affect us. IPOB for me arouse as a result of years of neglect, injustice and marginalization against our people. Every Igbo be it young or old, have in one way other suffered from this. We wear the shoes and we know how it pinches. So I can never throw away the baby with the bath water. Hope you understand!

However, because we are a peace loving ethnic group, scatered in all parts of this country, we are at at much disadvantage to tow the violent stance championed by many zionist in IPOB. This is where I'm against Nnamdi Kanu and his boys. We are dispersed with people and investments everywhere and none of them understands the loses that we will incur in an event if a major conflict.
We also fought a civil war in the past and most people still use that to judge us despite our commitment to nation building and coming again to seek for secession a second time will not be favourable to us.
I as well as many folks have warned IPOB to calm their hate speeches, to dynamics of the people you say you're fighting for and use diplomacy to get what you want. IPOB don't understand Ndigbo, they don't understand were we are coming from and where we want to head to. The leadership are just some intellectually low people who are lack charisma. You don't expect such people to lead a nation of intelligent people, else they push us to the cliff with their ideologies.
I don't care how long it takes, but to jaw-jaw is better than to war-war. Before IPOB arouse we had a sovereign National Conference where elected Igbo representative joined other ethnicities to table our demands for a better Nigeria.
The Igbo people are not the only ones feeling the stagnancy of this country? Everyone ethnic group does. As a matte of fact the major division in Nigeria is a problem of the rich/poor class on one hand and tribalism/religion on another hand. This is why rather than seek for secession, we should channel our voices into agitating for restructuring or any name you want to call it.
[/s] so what approach hve you taken your self? There is no need for you to spoil A movement that is supported by a vast majority of people when you yourself is doing absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2019
UdechiHD:
How I wish you know how I despise that personae you just referred me to. Meles and his other monickers such as Osagyefo, Nnewisuper etc are non-Igbos who tries to create imaginary division among my people. An agenda I have overtime challenged, fought against since I joined nairaland and won't stop doing.

I don't understand why any Igbo with divergent views towards IPOB is seen as an enemy or saboteur.

However, because we are a peace loving ethnic group, scatered in all parts of this country, we are at at much disadvantage to tow the violent stance championed by many zionist in IPOB. This is where I'm against Nnamdi Kanu and his boys. We are dispersed with people and investments everywhere and none of them understands the loses that we will incur in an event if a major conflict.
We also fought a civil war in the past and most people still use that to judge us despite our commitment to nation building and coming again to seek for secession a second time will not be favourable to us.
I as well as many folks have warned IPOB to calm their hate speeches, to dynamics of the people you say you're fighting for and use diplomacy to get what you want. IPOB don't understand Ndigbo, they don't understand were we are coming from and where we want to head to. The leadership are just some intellectually low people who are lack charisma. You don't expect such people to lead a nation of intelligent people, else they push us to the cliff with their ideologies.

Don't be tactless in your accusation this boy.

please I do in anyway know who is super or nnewisuper or other baseless allegation.

You don't hv right to tell me how I see issues.

Face your state.

To your tent O Isreal.

Despise my foot...

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by warripekin(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2019
Yeah! Hausa-fulani and Kanuris, are cahoot with Boko Haram and heads men. nonsense talk.
Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Rekhina(f): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s] so what approach hve you taken your self? There is no need for you to spoil A movement that is supported by a vast majority of people when you yourself is doing absolutely nothing.
Tanks meccuno ...

Igbos scattered over Nigeria doing business bla bla bla ...ojukwu we all knew as a man of honour warned u fools about doing business in ur enemiess' tent but u called ojukwu a greedy man , .... listen UdechiHD if u think am an Igbo from d east u must be dreaming ,NO am not but I was so educated to m.sc level that I won't play ostrich ,drink ogogoro upandan nor collect N200 after sex like my brothers n sisters in nigerdelta !

Am so educated to know dat ipob are doing the God's work in a country Jesus Christ left , come to Dubai Nigerians are laffed at with scorn tank God am Rekhinatou from dar habi Sudan.

The shame is so much and u sit right there in katsina or Boko Haram state to fear ur ass out aragbapukwa isi ebe ahu

1 Like

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Rekhina(f): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Don't be tactless in your accusation this boy.

please I do in anyway know who is super or nnewisuper or other baseless allegation.

You don't hv right to tell me how I see issues.

Face your state.

To your tent O Isreal.

Despise my foot...

Be guided.
Mr meles u are him , don't deny it ..

Knock it off!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2019
Rekhina:
Mr meles u are him , don't deny it ..

Knock it off!!!

I don't write that way.

Check the nnewisuper and u discover that.

My pattern of writing or submission hardly change and can easily be detected.

As for that TIV boy UdechiHD running about here and creating unnecessary thread about Igbos......how many have he created about TIVS and the rest.

He should be guided.

1 Like

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Tranquillity360: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2019
Biafrans are solidly behind Ipob.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Chibuzoc(m): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2019
UdechiHD:
How I wish you knew how I despise that personae you just referred me to. Meles and his other monickers such as Osagyefo, Nnewisuper etc are non-Igbos who try to create imaginary division among my people. An agenda I have overtime challenged, fought against since I joined nairaland and won't stop doing.

I don't understand why any Igbo with divergent views towards IPOB is seen as an enemy or saboteur. I've always had verbal confrontations with pro-Biafran groups both offline and online because of my stance.

However, because we are a peace loving ethnic group, scattered in all parts of the country, we are at much disadvantage to tow the violent stance championed by many zionist in IPOB. This is where I'm against Nnamdi Kanu and his boys. We are dispersed with lots of people and investments everywhere and none of them understands the loses that we might incur in an event of a major conflict.
We have fought a civil war in the past and most people still use that to judge us despite our commitment to nation building and coming again to seek for secession a second time will not be favourable to us.
I as well as many folks have warned IPOB to calm their hate speeches, to learn to understand the dynamics of the people you say you're fighting for and use diplomacy to get what you want. IPOB don't understand Ndigbo, their system is alien to us. They don't understand where we are coming from and where we are heading to. The leadership of the group are just some intellectually low people who are lack charisma. You don't expect such people to lead a nation of intelligent people, else they push us off the cliff with their illiteracy. I have said here severally that I'll support a pro-Igbo group headed by intellectuals rather than one by questionable groups as MASSOB or IPOB.

But you're in a cunt3 ruled by affidavit holders...
You are just a hypocrite maybe you're a beneficiary of the rot

3 Likes

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by helinues: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2019
Hajia Rhekinatu? grin grin

Your head don scratch ground walahi

1 Like

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by sigidi2: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Igbo:
Delusional nyamuri flat.head, apart from advertising urself on a daily basis on nairaland for potential clients in order to be able to afford bleaching creams and wigs, what else do you know!?!?!

You are so insecured and suffering from inferiority complex, that you had to bring fulani into ur pathetic thread and discussion!!! You stay at the comfort of ur brothel and type trash, you most be suffering from delusion of grandeur!!

If you think the bleaching idiot hunchback cownu or the fraud IPOB can get secession through insults and chest-beating, then you are highly in an illusion and hallucinating

There are millions of Ibos that don't ascribe to IPOB/Biafra in the north, I'm from the north so I perfectly know this!! Coupled with the politicians and businessmen that come from ur region

You can only get a referendum for biafra through the legislator that is controlled by the northerners that you love to hate and insult cheesy

Remember when an ultimatum were giving to Ibos to leave the north!! Did they leave?? Why didn't they leave if they really wanted Biafra?? But the hypocrite two-faced chest-beaters were writing letters to U.N., AU, Ecowas etc

Lol. "Whitmen are with you", that's what happens when you listen to too much RadiaBiafra grin continue living in delusion!!
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by sigidi2: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by meccuno: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2019
Rekhina:
Tanks meccuno ...

Igbos scattered over Nigeria doing business bla bla bla ...ojukwu we all knew as a man of honour warned u fools about doing business in ur enemiess' tent but u called ojukwu a greedy man , .... listen UdechiHD if u think am an Igbo from d east u must be dreaming ,NO am not but I was so educated to m.sc level that I won't play ostrich ,drink ogogoro upandan nor collect N200 after sex like my brothers n sisters in nigerdelta !

Am so educated to know dat ipob are doing the God's work in a country Jesus Christ left , come to Dubai Nigerians are laffed at with scorn tank God am Rekhinatou from dar habi Sudan.

The shame is so much and u sit right there in katsina or Boko Haram state to fear ur ass out aragbapukwa isi ebe ahu
grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Sirjamo: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2019
Your people just killed two policemen yesterday, python is coming to dance in your useless Biafra land again, I hope you won't run away dressed like a gay just like your Ojukwu and Cownu did!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Rekhina(f): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't write that way.

Check the nnewisuper and u discover that.

My pattern of writing or submission hardly change and can easily be detected.

As for that TIV boy UdechiHD running about here and creating unnecessary thread about Igbos......how many have he created about TIVS and the rest.

He should be guided.
how I wish nairaland is banned from social media , ever since I enter here hate ,hate and more hate .they will always use that particular insult u hated so much on u ...No love from dimwits who might be demons from pit of hell .

2 Likes

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Rekhina(f): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

you must burn in there

1 Like

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by helinues: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Igbo:
Sharap!! Ur highly imbecilic and moronic, u have been insulting afonja and northerners all over ur posts!! I won't be surprised if ur prostituting in Dubai, ur the type that gets smuggled for sex overseas to participate in "porta potty"

Ur m.sc doesn't mean shit to me!! You probably got it from sleeping with lecturers

Which Dubai?

Chei, she has fed so many people with this her fake residing in Dubai?

Rekhina, you wan tell me same make I exposed you once and for all? grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Coldie(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rekhina:
Tanks meccuno ...

Its so funny when u say u are so educated.

It makes me want to burst into laughter hearing those words cheesy
Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by sigidi3: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Igbo:
I'll soon release ur sextape
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by sigidi3: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Which Dubai?

Chei, she has fed so many people with this her fake residing in Dubai?

Rekhina, you wan tell me same make I exposed you once and for all? grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by sigidi3: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Igbo:
Sharap!! Ur highly imbecilic and moronic, u have been insulting afonja and northerners all over ur posts!! I won't be surprised if ur prostituting in Dubai, ur the type that gets smuggled for sex overseas to participate in "porta potty".. only to be claiming slay queen and woke

Just see how ur justifying prostitution, because you are one of them.. Ur conscious has betrayed you

Ur m.sc doesn't mean shit to me!! You probably got it from sleeping with lecturers
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Arda1000(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
UdechiHD:

so we should fold our hands and watch our people killed like rats,u have ur own opinion and it matters less cause ipob fight for the masses and igwebuike Biafra.
muruanya u might be killed like those who have been killed and those who will die because we lack balls to speak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Arda1000:
so we should fold our hands and watch our people killed like rats,u have ur own opinion and it matters less cause ipob fight for the masses and igwebuike Biafra.
muruanya u might be killed like those who have been killed and those who will die because we lack balls to speak.

Na ur people.

As for you with time u go join the bandwagons.
Re: Mr Udechihd Igbos Are 100% With Ipob ~ Hajia Rekhinatou by Arda1000(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Na ur people.

As for you with time u go join the bandwagons.
having known u as a shameless coward i think i cant have a reasonable conversation concerning life and death cause ure a living disgrace if u really are an igbo man...no igbo man we see his brother being killed like a chicken and go to bed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's 82nd Birthday Is Today / BREAKING News:inter State Movement To Resume On Sunday 21st June, 2020- SGF Boss / This Statement Made By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.