Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace (84131 Views)

Portable Acquires Multimillion Customized Diamond Chain (video) / Cesar Giron Gives Davido Customized Diamond Chain, Barrel Of Martell (Video) / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
cozy7:
u dey mind them? I'm not doubting he bought it expensive. But 150m?? lets not fool ourselves plz.
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Coldie(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
fergieboy:

The price is right..

Icebox confirmed it
Its all part of the hype
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by ipain: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Davido can lie for Africa. He has money not as much as he being hyped every year.

Don Jazzy just gave us a studio for his company. That is an asset right there.

Even Psquare didn't have such during their days, except hyping how rich they are.
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Coldie(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
English no fit davido. Which one be I didn't come to play grin.

The oyibo way of saying it is "I aint playing" kiss
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Foolishbuhari: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
KINGwax007:
Lol, 150million. The guy always officially inflate things.

Like the Porsche of 45 million that didn't actually cost 12million in full option

How much for Innosson? sad no be toks e buy am oo
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Neddyogu(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
pahoehoe:
Davido just keeps wasting money he should have invested in the very cheap plots of land at the new Lagos called Ibeju Lekki which he can resell next year and make 200% returns on his investment. Folks, click on the links on my signature for details.

Baba just make ur own bar make u run the ijebu lekki land.
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
coker007:

Did your comment open the closed borders?

NO☺️

You mean other emojis worked here??☺️
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by tayolove12(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
gurunlocker:
150 million? These guys and price inflation grin

Do you have anyone at home maybe we can confirm the price
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by ecclize: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
The guy just dey use money oppress person
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by KINGwax007(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Iamicekid:

Ogbeni, Na 150M go icebox official page of Instagram and confirm the price and before unna go dey talk confirm price u hear the Porsche no be tokunbo ooo Na brand new go there site and confirm no just come here dey disgrace your family
lol, you just ended up disgracing your generation. grin grin

Compare chioma's Porsche to 2018 model and you'll see that you're a fool. Chioma's Porsche is not 2018 model. And even 2018 model is not 45mills. Chioma's Porsche is not new because car companies don't reproduce old models.

If you don't knw the difference, check the air vents on the fender.

Davido even bought his own in 2017 and not 2018.

By the way, how about his private jets?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Money without brains.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
So who said it's 150mil naira
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by gurunlocker: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
tayolove12:

Do you have anyone at home maybe we can confirm the price

If you believe the price is 150 million, I am sure you will as well believe you have a brain. What do you think? grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Younowhat3214: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
see below
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Catalyst360: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
What is my consider kiss
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Damoche10: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
And u all believe this shit...
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by chudez0147(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
slimjosh231:
Shun Cultism and accept Jesus Christ my brother.
I don't know what you're talking about .
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by grandstar(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
vicdom:
150m shocked shocked shocked shocked
Davido truly has special love for this boy. Chioma on the other hand is so lucky to tame davido of his uncontrollable philandering by just giving birth to a boy for him. Had he not be a boy, I'm sure Davido wouldn't have taken her seriously. Remember he must have done scanning on her to ascertain the sex of baby right in the womb before he proposed and eventually went for traditional marriage rites.

Are his other kids second class? He should tread with caution. Half siblings do kill each other for less important matters.
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Kingrefreshed: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
Davido has revealed the face of his son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke on a diamond-encrusted DMW customized necklace allegedly worth N150 million.

Sharing the picture on his Instagram Page, Davido wrote:

"I didnt come to play !!! #AGT"

Papa God look at me nah!?? I am not part of the vanity Crew.

Give me money! Excess money so that just like Davido I will use 1 billion dollars to customize my wife and mother on my diamond chains and wear it everywhere I go.

Give me money, the kind of money people will see and they will be shocked, amazed and surprised that when I dash them money.... They will take it with trembling hands because in their mind... I am a high occultic ritualistic because of the type of money I have.

Give me money so that even when police commissioner and IG will always call my phone to say "anything for the boys ".

Amen.

Over to you..... Vanity Crew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by praz001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
BrutalJab:

poor man, how much is your worth?

Google is you friend......

My opinion not yours....
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by marciarogs(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Are you interested in getting a job abroad, but have no idea where to start? Just as the internet has made the process of finding a job domestically easier, it has also simplified the search for international work.

AfriTalents Manpower Agency (AMA) is global Manpower Supply Agency, focused mainly in the recruitment of skilled and semi skilled labor from African countries to ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH AFRICA & the Middle-East.

Visit "http://afritalents.io/" and search for a job in another country.

For further inquires contact us on info@afritalents.io or (+234) 806-788-6189 (WhatsApp)
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by teadrake(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mays24:
Life's definitely unfair

Check my signature to sell your btc and paypal
Very unfair!!!!!
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by pacehood(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Icebox finally found an idiot that could afford it
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by landforeast(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
150 wetin bloggers make una fear God for once
Even Dangite won't waste such money.
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Realist1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Davido you see wetin you cause,people don dey curse their papa and mama for your case oh oh oh.....lelele.......for your case oh oh oh... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Enemyofpeace: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Haykay77:
Nonsense
Rubbish
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Isoduwa(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Does this open the closed borders

No sad

Na Davido close boarder?
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by jaxxy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Cool
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by gwama: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
With a naughty baby you want to be clever. cool cool cool
Re: Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
gurunlocker:
150 million? These guys and price inflation grin
i swear... That diamond that's just grains.. e fit no even pass 5 million... All these people and their over exaggerated prices...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / Davido To Naira Marley: "Una Dey Do Jazz, All Una Music Dey Sweet" / Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.