Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

'Why I Turned Down A Broke Guy Who Wooed Me' - Feminist, Aderonke Rene Ahmed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Why I Turned Down A Broke Guy Who Wooed Me' - Feminist, Aderonke Rene Ahmed (1437 Views)

Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Why I Turned Down A Broke Guy Who Wooed Me' - Feminist, Aderonke Rene Ahmed by gistringgers(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2019
It was rather a direct 'slap' to the face for a brother with a very flat pockets and a very low bank account, if you know what i mean, who decided to approach a woman with the thought that Money does'nt buy love, or you can be broke and still woo a woman and find love.

Unfortunately, his dreams were brought to a halt when he approached a 35 year old business woman and a feminist, Aderonke Rene Ahmed popularly known as Rene, who happens to be divorced.

She took out on her instagram handle to explain to the world how this broke guy wants her to date him, her response was epic and was considered by many to be a direct 'slap' on the the face of the 'wooer'.

Was she rude to the broke guy, or was she telling him the honest truth that you need money to be with a woman like her?, well we will love to hear your opinion on this.

See her response below;

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/why-i-turned-down-broke-guy-who-wooed.html

Re: 'Why I Turned Down A Broke Guy Who Wooed Me' - Feminist, Aderonke Rene Ahmed by gistringgers(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 'Why I Turned Down A Broke Guy Who Wooed Me' - Feminist, Aderonke Rene Ahmed by Johnwicky(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2019
Lol grin I laugh
Re: 'Why I Turned Down A Broke Guy Who Wooed Me' - Feminist, Aderonke Rene Ahmed by Praizenewstv: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2019
Dts why u r divorced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Turned Down A Broke Guy Who Wooed Me' - Feminist, Aderonke Rene Ahmed by mrwonlasewonie: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin grin
Re: 'Why I Turned Down A Broke Guy Who Wooed Me' - Feminist, Aderonke Rene Ahmed by Geminita1(f): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Correct babe. That's how we role.

Leave ''building of the man'' for confused women who don't know how the world works, they would learn later hopefully it would not be too late. Enjoy your youth and beauty and yeah peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Babymamas ‘unites’ To Shower Love On His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Obi Cubana Oba Visits And Shows Love To Nigeria University Nsukka, Puts UNN On M / Tiwa Savage Sextape With Unknown Boyfriend Leaked [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.